skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update
loved it
Sakshi's arrest seems well planned
But why only her?
interesting
why were shree and chotu keen on getting her arrested?
So Arjun has figured out Trivedi's evil intentions
waiting for the next part
continue soon
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, my dear Avantika, it is not slow. In fact it is like a coiled spring, being slowly tightened to the point when the tension becomes unbearable.
The scene of Sakshi struggling to get her hands free in that claustrophobic cell, and hurting her knee badly in the process,  is a case  in point. I could practically feel her mounting panic and the assorted fears that crowd in on her - regarding her uncle,  regarding her mission, regarding the fact that there is no one there  to vouch for her and rescue her from this quicksand into which she is sinking.

There is nothing that prepares you for being locked away, the feeling of being cut off from the world and left at the mercy of unknown, possibly malign forces. It does not have to be something out of a Solzenitsyn account of the Gulag Archipelago, it can be anywhere, in any common lock up. You have brought out this state of mind exceedingly well.

NB: You warned us in advance that it was going to be very filmy, so I am noting this only in passing and not to make any real point. Only hardcore criminals who are considered very aggressive have their  hands  handcuffed behind their back, and it is never done with women.
Moreover,  I have never understood this eternal tendency among any and all detainees to struggle to get free of their bonds. Even if Sakshi had  managed to do it - and how anyone but a PC Sorcar could get out of a pair of handcuffs fastened behind his back is a mystery to me - where could  she escape to? And what is the point of struggling with captors  who are not in any position to release you? She  only hurts her wrists more.
The only sane course of action for her would have been stay still,  ask for some food and water from the guards,  conserve her energy, and above all, keep her wits about her for the tough interrogation that lay ahead. Not fall down trying to get free,  knock out a knee, and lie there inanimate on the floor for a lecher to ogle.
I am sorry  to say that Sakshi is far from  ready for this kind of dangerous mission.  She and Jay should have anticipated that some such thing might happen, and prepared fallback plans to tackle it.
This apart, I do not understand how many weapons can be stuffed into the storage space of a scooter. Hardly enough to be worth any self-respecting smuggler's while! If Trivedi has done this merely to fix Sakshi, does that mean he is aware  of her identity and her plans here?
Never mind, we have our boy wonder rushing to the rescue of his mandir-cum-dhaba acquaintance., so all will be well. Arjun is going  to get a pleasant shock when he lands up and sees that Sakshi is not Trivedi's accomplice but his  fall-girl. Trivedi is all set to get a very unpleasant shock when Arjun gets his hands on him.
What a pity I shall not be able to see him being bashed up for conduct unbecoming! Do make sure,  my dear, that you describe it in lavish detail, there is a good girl!
Shyamala Aunty

PS: The bolding is unintentional; I cannot seem to get rid of it!

[QUOTE=_Mohabbatgirl_]

Hello all.. The next Ch is up.. Thank you for waiting patiently.. 😆 I know, I've been irregular but blame it all on my hectic schedules and a terrible block.. 😕

Anyhow, we move ahead..

Just a small reminder: To those hoping for mushy Arakshi romance, this isn't about that.. All of that will happen gradually..

DISCLAIMER:

The story revolves around a fictional Police force and Institutions associated with it. I do not intend to criticise or malign any individual or organisation. It's fiction and hence I guess, I can be a bit liberal with creative freedom here.. 😃

Besides, it's me.. So you should know by now, when to keep your logic aside.. 😆😉

Also, the previous warning stays.. It's going to be suuper filmy, so please take it with a pinch of salt.. 

Enough for today, read on.. 😉

Chapter 5

Edited by sashashyam - 10 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
Dammit!!
Sakshi is caught almost for the same reason as her dad
that must be terrible
ye Arjun and team ka plan kya tha?
they wanted to question her, maybe because they had intercepted her fone call
but fir popat hogaya
ab they think she is gulty by hands of another person
and precap is giving goosebumps
jaldi jaldi update karlo yaar

IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aap toh 2 post karte ho na, aaj sirf ek kyun? -"scroll down for more " kyun nai diya???

feeling bad , idhar shakshi arrest me udhar uncle ji hospital mein, she wont forgive arjun soon as uske misunderstanding k waje se uske uncle ko heart attack hua...
jaldi update krna, waiting desperately...
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update
its getting more & more interesting
Trivedi !!! waiting for the showdown between him & Arjun.
I am curious to know how Arjun deals with the news of Sakshi's involvement in this case
great writing
superb 👍🏼
yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update. Awesome
Story is paced beautifully.
As of now Saakshi is under arrest and eventually as precap suggests Arjun will come to know about her innocence and save her.
How will he come to know about her connection with his mentor? Will they join hands to punish the man behind all this? How will their love story start?

Question are many. hope to get answers in the coming updates

Continue Soon

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
atleast one name came out and arjun got the lead
but poor sakshi got arrested for no reason or did this trivedi knows what sakshi's secret  mission is
that she is doing along with jay
precap seems positive  😊
thanks for pm
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwssmmm part
loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
cont sooon
thanks for PM
hal96 thumbnail