Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CrazyGirl.21

Listen Tammy... Soon enough hum sabki udane wale hain and lets hope we arent stalked varna ek hi bari me we all willbe banned for such talks ðŸ¤£ And in ur case, galti se bhi dirty talks ho jati hain ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

OMG tu scare mat kar kay? Jo insaan sochta hai woh hi hojata hai.. Hopefully they stalk more famous CCs ðŸ˜†
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Arre members here get easily offended even if you call them dumb or sumfin.. How about ullu ke pathe? ðŸ˜†

Point is vo fayda uthaate hain rules ka to get people reported.. Like us.. ðŸ˜›
Whenever I wanna call someone Ullu Ka Patha and it seems immmpolite, I call them UKP. And people keep wonering what  it means.. 🤣
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

KR still have that magic 

So now they should get double inspired na leave D3 alone just like their inspiration did or wait wasn't she kicked out? ðŸ˜†

KR jo hain! *drooling mode*

She got kicked out as she was eating TRPs.. Jaisi hi T gayi TRps high ho gayi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ So yeah even they need to be kicked away I guess. ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

OMG tu scare mat kar kay? Jo insaan sochta hai woh hi hojata hai.. Hopefully they stalk more famous CCs ðŸ˜†

Nahi nahi esa nhi hoga.. Lets think positive.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Haan vese bhi we arent famous that much anymore are we? ðŸ˜› Ab toh comparitively shaant ho gaye hain hum ðŸ¤£
pluviophile. thumbnail

Point is vo fayda uthaate hain rules ka to get people reported.. Like us.. ðŸ˜›
Whenever I wanna call someone Ullu Ka Patha and it seems immmpolite, I call them UKP. And people keep wonering what  it means.. 🤣

Han yaar.. Sab log faida uthaaying idhar toh mods ko bhi nai chodte.. Zamana bohot khatarnaak hai idhar 😆 
OMG that's such a good idea I'm gonna do that now! :P
pluviophile. thumbnail

KR jo hain! *drooling mode*

She got kicked out as she was eating TRPs.. Jaisi hi T gayi TRps high ho gayi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ So yeah even they need to be kicked away I guess. ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£

But they keep the forum active na aur waise bhi jayenge kaha.. Their 'inspiration' didn't even get a show after her exit.. You know she was recently seen in yeh hai aashiqui and she was begging her fans to make her episode the biggest hit LMAO
Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Han yaar.. Sab log faida uthaaying idhar toh mods ko bhi nai chodte.. Zamana bohot khatarnaak hai idhar 😆 
OMG that's such a good idea I'm gonna do that now! :P

Ye zaalim zamana humare liye nahi bana ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Ahaha! and ek alternate full form sochke rakh lete hain.. what say? and then we can go on like "WE WERENT BASHING.. U MISUNDERSTOOD" ðŸ¤£

pluviophile. thumbnail

Nahi nahi esa nhi hoga.. Lets think positive.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Haan vese bhi we arent famous that much anymore are we? ðŸ˜› Ab toh comparitively shaant ho gaye hain hum ðŸ¤£

Han hum acche members ban gaye hai but yeah we 3 are the mean girls here ðŸ˜Ž
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

But they keep the forum active na aur waise bhi jayenge kaha.. Their 'inspiration' didn't even get a show after her exit.. You know she was recently seen in yeh hai aashiqui and she was begging her fans to make her episode the biggest hit LMAO

TBP forum? Oh I dun even visit it anymore.. It was too inactive for my interest.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
She didnt? :O Begging? Sachii?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Vaise it isnt even possible dekha jaye toh ðŸ¤£
Edited by CrazyGirl.21 - 10 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Han hum acche members ban gaye hai but yeah we 3 are the mean girls here ðŸ˜Ž

Bahar se ache and polite andar se mean and ahem ahem.. Bajane ke liye forever READY ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£