Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

<font color="#660099">Munnabhai was written for Aish and SRK in mind and they were approached but when SRK said no, Aish did also. They wanted her opposite Sanjay Dutt. But in an interview she talked about how she didn't b/c SRK didn't.</font>

<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">From what I've read, Kajol was first choice for Nandini. Kareena for some reason didn't work. SLB met Aish at some party and from her eyes realized she found his Nandini.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Aish rejected a lot of good roles from what I remember. A lot of Will Smith films too that ended up doing well. But interestingly Raja Hindustani director said this about her and till this day I have no clue what's he's talknig about:</font>But destiny did not play along for reasons I do not wish to spell out as they shall be sheer sensation. The loss was mine and stays.

<font color="#660099">I wanna know what "sheer sensation" he talking about.πŸ˜†</font>

Really she said no because SRK opted out? That's stupid! i guess she had no faith in the script she was counting on SRK's stardom.
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shahrukh made a huge mistake by rejecting Shankar's Robot to make Ra.One.
It's foolish that despite knowing Shankar's terrific box office record, he chose to make a film with Anubhav Sinha.

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow that's some fangasm here. 

1. Lagaan was first narrated to Aamir only, he rejected it then it went to everyone in the industry including Sunny Deol and finally it came back to Aamir.

2. Baazigar was offered to Ajay and Salman. The mother revenge angle was something suggested by Salim Khan father of Salman. Abbas Mastaan took the suggestion and made it with SRK. 

3. There was no Lageraho Munna Bhai after Munna Bhai MBBS. Aamir really liked Raju Hirani's MBBS and they wanted to work on a film and together they developed an idea. Raju Hirani felt this idea worked well with Munna Bhai in it rather than an independent film with Aamir and thus the sequel was born. 

4. Talaash was offered to Salman.

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhishek Bachchan:
Lagaan - yes even he was given a narration

Dil Chahtha Hai

All Rakesh Omprakash Mehra's film first choice 

Company

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na 

... its a big list will keep updating it as soon as I remember πŸ˜›. Most of those films Abhishek rejected not because he didn't like the scripts but because he felt he might not be suitable and ruin the part 

Saif Ali Khan

Bluffmaster - he was approached for Riteish Deshmukh role which was to be initially done by Abhishek. Sanjay Dutt was to originally play the role played by Abhishek eventually. 

TuTuMeinMein thumbnail
Thank God SRK didnt do all those movies! He would have ruined Rancho, DJ, Munna bhai and Bhuvan's character with his overacting lol...This shows that whatever happens happens for good.  😊. This also shows that he has no taste in cinema.
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They forgot to put, Kareena turned down MB's Page 3 which went to Konkona.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shahrukh was offered Madhavan's role in RDB. I cant even imagine him as Rancho with Maddy and Sharman. Aamir has such great friendship chemo with them onscreen πŸ˜†.
Edit
Saw in this forum that Aamir rejected BV ( coming Biru movie). I want him to work with Anurag Basu.
Edited by FreshDaisy - 10 years ago
adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's the problem with SRK and VVC? 
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Quietude

They forgot to put, Kareena turned down MB's Page 3 which went to Konkona.

and fashion
she was the first choice for all madhur's films
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Yeah he said this on record..Source KWK..Sallu was offered Bajirao..not Devdas😊

no it was offered to salman but be fell asleep after 40mins of narration or something ...he was that bored πŸ˜†
then it came to srk