How come Kareena still gets to play glamorous roles unlike Rani?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Both Rani and Kareena are basically in the same age group(with Rani being 2 years older or so) but however…their present career trajectories are very very different as Kareena still gets to play glamorous roles and the audience even accepts her in such glam roles(Crew being the recent big example) but Rani on the other hand seems to have gotten typecast in these typical aunty/mommy roles! Why is that? smiley5 And no, Bunty Aur Babli 2 does not count because even though Rani had a pretty glamorous role in that but still that movie was a huge flop!

So why did the audience accept Kareena in glamorous roles but then blatantly rejected Rani in similar type roles? smiley24

Discuss!

smiley3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because Kareena looks more glamorous and has maintained herself well! Have you seen Rani’s atrocious clothing and style these days? The way you present and carry yourself matters a lot. Moreover, does Rani want to play these glamorous roles? May be she is more comfortable playing those mom/aunty type roles, doesn’t matter, she is anyway a good actress.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think Rani is interested. She wants to focus more acting oriented roles. I usually see her in traditional clothing.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kareena has the assets that to flaunt

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kareena has the assets that to flaunt

Are they nice and juicy for you?

smiley2smiley37

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kya hua

Isme bhi Bahurani ko nahi ghusaya kisi tarah

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

smiley36I am sure, Rani is not interested anymore, cos she has done too many glam IT girl roles, she want’s to do age appropriate acting based roles.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Rani was never a patch on kareena in terms of style and glamour even in their peak..have you ever seen Rani in any of the desirable lists even in 2007/08 times..she has always been basic looking..her forte is her acting..Kareena was always known for her glamour..and she has maintained herself well..so this is no surprise for me..the only surprise to me till date is how Rani was casted as the glamorous girl in KKHH but then that was after almost every actress rejected the role..so simple & desperate times indeed

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rani was ever so glamorous and breathtaking in KANK 💕

Banned

[Post Removed]