Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: guggu

I am sorry for the late edit, was caught up in something. I hope you don't mind. πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the story, I am so happy that I read it, and even more happy that you dedicated it to Vandana Di. πŸ˜ƒ

It was one of the best OS I have come across on this forum and it depicted the emotions of two hurting souls very beautifully. What struck me most that you weren't biased to either in your narration, and I liked it very much. The way you have used words- I am in awe. The narration flowed smoothly, never breaking flow in between. πŸ‘ I could feel Khushi's hurt while reading about her misery, I could feel Arnav's agony and anguish.

Your OS once more put life into the show's tagline- Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat dur jaane na de.

Beautifully written. You're an amazing writer. Thanks for writing it. 😊

Thank you so much for taking time out to read this story and more so for the very encouraging words.  Much much appreciated.⭐️
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

So beautiful and amazing! I was rapt. Just like I was whenever I watched ARSHI scenes. That was amazing and I could picture every word! Loved it!! 

Thank you, thank you!!!!
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

To likho!πŸ˜†

I am going to tie you to the chair before the laptop. That is your punishment for writing so well.πŸ˜†

Missed you.😭 Kahan gayab ho jaati ho?πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting to see more of Aashik Singh Raizada😳 & his Haridwar-trained brain.πŸ˜†

Smita
πŸ˜ƒ

Smitaaa..πŸ€—
Mere jaaney se pata to chala ki mujhey kitna miss kiya jata hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Any sazaa from you is sau sau baar manzoor.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Basab...if this is what my birthday gift is ...I am going to celebrate one every month...cannot thank you enough for this honour...I keep telling you ...you are a brilliant writer...bas! 
If not me...then I hope these wonderful comments in appreciation reinforce just how amazing a writer you are! Love you...
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_shine_girl

</div>
<div>
Chitra, thank you so so much.
You are being very kind.

The way Arnav Singh Raizada was seen to be turning into a turnip brained nincompoop was something I could never tolerate.

I would love to write more, to celebrate the awesomeness of V.

Have to get my mojo back...

<em></em>

Ha!!! Nincompoop is right!!!
Although I would not have been so kind! πŸ˜‰

And your mojo was missing?????
Really!!!!!
Hmmm...it's certainly back...with a bang!
And how!!!! πŸ‘
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have only read half way ...and my husband shouted and i have to go ...i will come back and read and comment...i love arshi 
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitrajay

Ha!!! Nincompoop is right!!!
Although I would not have been so kind! πŸ˜‰

And your mojo was missing?????
Really!!!!!
Hmmm...it's certainly back...with a bang!
And how!!!! πŸ‘

Vandy!!!
Can we have a celebration every month???
Please please pretty please!!! 😳
Only you can find that missing mojo! 😊
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Basab...if this is what my birthday gift is ...I am going to celebrate one every month...cannot thank you enough for this honour...I keep telling you ...you are a brilliant writer...bas! 

If not me...then I hope these wonderful comments in appreciation reinforce just how amazing a writer you are! Love you...

Vandyyy πŸ€—
You and I both know how difficult it is for me to find an idea and turn it into a story.
You have been an unswaying supporting force.
Thank you...Love you more.

And thank you to everyone who has taken time out to read this story and thank you all even more for the kind words.
You all are too generous.
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Chitra, only V knows how difficult it is to find my mojo.
Its contrary, to say the least.
Must be a guy.
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sun_shine_girl

Vandyyy πŸ€—
You and I both know how difficult it is for me to find an idea and turn it into a story.
You have been an unswaying supporting force.
Thank you...Love you more.

And thank you to everyone who has taken time out to read this story and thank you all even more for the kind words.
You all are too generous.

Really!! You struggle for ideas..??? And I keep telling Vandy that I have lots of them but don't want to write... Should we club together Basab?? Mere ideas teri writing!!! Problem solved for both... because I really loved reading this story and the way you write... Really really want to read more!! πŸ˜³
Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago