Users

Frequent Posters

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chitrajay

Vandy is totally right!!!
You are brilliant!
I loved this...
I cannot get enough, and it gives me some kind of peace to imagine that the story could have unfolded this way...even after more than a year...

I honestly wish you would continue this story - no pressure, however! πŸ˜†
The characters are so close to the original show - in fact, better πŸ˜‰
I loved the fact that you made Arnav think, be the shrewd observant businessman he was touted to be. Once he started thinking, he did the right thing- I loved it!

And just when I thought I was getting over the show, there I go again, day dreaming of what will happen next...
Need I say more?
😳

Superb simply superb!πŸ‘
If Vandana's birthday can inspire you to write again, I say bring it on- let's celebrate everyday!!!!
Happy birthday V!!! 😊

Chitra, thank you so so much.
You are being very kind.
The way Arnav Singh Raizada was seen to be turning into a turnip brained nincompoop was something I could never tolerate.
I would love to write more, to celebrate the awesomeness of V.
Have to get my mojo back...

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: kclovearshi

Awesome OS!! The way Arnav found out the truth was simple, logical and the way it should have been in the show too!! Khushi's silent sufferings & the moment of truth brought tears in my eyes!!

It was an Eureka moment for Arnav when he realized, Khushi did not hug Shyam back on the terrace and to realize she was as much shocked as him by Shyam's behaviour!

But your OS gave us a closure we were looking for and I thank Vandana for it πŸ˜ƒ

You write beautifully dear!! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Please write more, dont give up writing! πŸ€—

Cheers
K

(ps: I asked Vandana to give links to your prior stories, she gave me one, hopefully I can read it soon)

Thank you so much...
The razor sharp brain of ASR died a painful death in the show, which was so unacceptable to all of us.
Glad you spent time and like this story.
Thank you once again.
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: faffy

Words fail me...what does one say about 'Making Khushi' - it completely overwhelmed me with its perfection.

Arnav couldn't have got a better redemption...hats off!!!πŸ‘

You are a fantastic writer and you must therefore write more often...
.... give wings to your creativity!

You humble me...
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

This is by far one of the most beautiful piece of writing that I have read since my two years on this forum

No writing has captured the emotions of our tortured couple post marriage so well...

No writing has been able to capture the million emotions each went through on a daily basis...

No writing has ever shown that how difficult it is to maintain a facade before the family - to be something you are not, to be something you want to be...

No writing has ever questioned this beautifully why he forced her to marry her and why she agreed...

No writing has ever shown how much despite of his 'hate' for her he loved her so much and despite of giving her every reason to hate him, she still loved him...

No writing has this comprehensively captured all the logics of the whys hows and whats of that fateful night...

No writing has shown why Arnav is doomed in love and why Khushi is doomed in love too...

No writing has ever been this encompassing to show that muqdai laakh bura chahe toh kya hota hai, wahi hota hai joh manzoore Khuda hota hai...

Except for this one... :-)

Rabba mere kya hai teri marzi...

Arnav and Khushi - Hamesha...

I don't know how long this OS was but if I had to sit and highlight my favourite parts, it would easily sum up to 90% :-D

Thank you for this (I guess you have written something after a very long time)

Vandana, tu roz paida ho :-D Meri jaan Happy Birthday <3

Lazy!!!!
I am overwhelmed.
You generosity has left me speechless.
I am so going to take a print-out of this comment of yours and go through it whenever I feel low,
'Thank you', is not enough.
Iss izzat afzayi ka shukrya...
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Boootiphool!πŸ‘

If you don't continue this, I am going to do bhook hartal outside your house. Kahe deti hoon!πŸ˜†

Smita

Smita, my darling...
Please don't do a bhookh hartaal, please please please
Aapko hamare Arnavji ki kasam!
Viji79 thumbnail
Beautiful OS. Another beautiful approach to what could have become of IPKKND. Sigh.
You have a way with words and a powerful portrayal of emotions.

πŸ‘

A perfect dedication  to V

And a perfect recognition to a wonderful OS.
Edited by Viji79 - 10 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sun_shine_girl

Smita, my darling...
Please don't do a bhookh hartaal, please please please
Aapko hamare Arnavji ki kasam!

To likho!πŸ˜†

I am going to tie you to the chair before the laptop. That is your punishment for writing so well.πŸ˜†

Missed you.😭 Kahan gayab ho jaati ho?πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting to see more of Aashik Singh Raizada😳 & his Haridwar-trained brain.πŸ˜†

Smita
πŸ˜ƒ
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So beautiful and amazing! I was rapt. Just like I was whenever I watched ARSHI scenes. That was amazing and I could picture every word! Loved it!! 
Anya_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part.. You are a gifted writer..
Pls do write more often..
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautifully written πŸ‘