Arshi SS:Forever A Demon Part 2

khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow you guys must have really enjoyed 'Once A Demon' because here I am with it's sequel! Many of you posted that you wanted a sequel and also pmed me regarding it so here it is! Enjoy!

Prologue

"Found you!" Arnav exclaimed as he picked up Khushi from behind and twirled her around.

"Arnav!" Khushi squealed.She laughed.

Arnav put Khushi on her feet and turned her around to face him.He pulled her towards him from the waist "You look beautiful" he commented,tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Khushi blushed "You told me already.Once in the morning when I came over.Once after we had breakfast,and again before we began playing hide and seek"

Arnav shrugged "It's the truth"

Khushi sighed "How do you always manage to find me so easily?" she pouted "Your farmhouse is so huge.I sometimes fear I will get lost"

"You're predictable" he chuckled at her scowl.Arnav wrapped his armms around Khushi's waist and pressed her against him.Khushi reached for his shoulders for balance.Arnav tilted his head and brushed his lips against her "I love you" he murmured before actually kissing.

Khushi sighed,closing her eyes and succumbing to the passionate ways he was inflicting upon her.They broke off the kiss after about a minute.Khushi laid her head against Arnav's shoulder"You're so different Arnav"

"What do you mean?"

Khushi looked at him "All my friends complain how their boyfriends,fiances,or husbands aren't expressive and affectionate but you..."

"Is there something wrong with that?" he asked softly.

Khuushi shook her head "I love how you say I love you to me without hesitating and full of love and affection.Please never change"

Arnav smiled "Tomorrow's our wedding.I'll be saying I love you to you for the rest of our lives"

Once A Demon

Index
Prologue-Above
Part 1-Below
Part 2-Below

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushiforever thumbnail
Hey guys! Forever A Demon is 25 years after Khushi comes back to Arnav.Summary:Arnav meets Khushi in a forest and falls in love with Khushi.Tragedy occurs and Khushi is killed with her soul taken by Shyam,Arnav's brother.10 years pass by with Arnav mourning and blaming himself for Khushi's death.One night when Arnav shows Payal and Akash the place she died,Shyam comes back with Khushi's soul.A choice is given to Arnav:take Khushi's soul and make Shyam king or he becomes king himself leaving Shyam with Khushi's soul and doing who knows what.The fire dog,Fierce,joins in and attacks Shyam.Arnav grabs Khushi's soul.He punishes Shyam to remain a powerless immortal human on Earth until the day NK,who Arnav makes King,dies.Arnav frees Khushi's soul and an angel takes her to heaven.24 years later,Khushi comes back.

This story continues 1 year later after the original.

Part 1

"You must be so excited Khushi" Payal grinned "You are exactly what Arnav needed in his life" Payal meant it.

Khushi smiled "Oh Payal,it's been a year since we have been together yet it feels like I've known Arnav forever"

Payal adjusted Khushi's veil "Akash will be coming with the car soon to take us to the temple.Arnav is probably already there eagerly waiting for you" 
Khushi blushed "Who knows? He might even try to see you before the wedding but make sure he doesn't.It's known as bad luck"

Khushi frowned "Really?"

Payal nodded.
"Do you have any red roses?" Arnav asked.

The man behind the counter shook his head "No but we have pink roses"

Arnav frowned.Khushi loved red roses.He hoped pink would do "I'll take a bouquet of those" The man nodded and went to the back to get the bouquet ready.

Arnav sighed.It had been a complete year since he and Khushi had been together.He hadn't told her he was a demon and he didn't think he would have to.He had given his powers to NK and lived on Earth as an immortal human.He would get Payal to turn her into a vampire so they could be together forever and ever.Twenty three years without her had been complete agony but now it was over.NK was ruling Hell in his place and will comtinue for who knows how many years.Shyam had gone missing.

Today Arnav was marrying Khushi.He figured he would tell Khushi about what he really was after their marriage or at least when she began noticing neither he or she were aging.

"Sir your flowers"

Arnav came out of his thoughts.He nodded at the man and took hold of the flowers.He frowned "I thought you said you didn't have red roses"

The man frowned and looked at the bouquet "Oh" he said startled "Strange.When I brought them they were pink"

Arnav glanced at the time "Look I don't have time to spare" He threw a 20 dollar bill on the counter "Keep the change"

The man scratched his head "Huh.I was sure they were pink"
Payal tapped her foot on the floor impatiently "Where is Akash? He should have been here by now"

Khushi chuckled "You're more impatient than I am"

Payal smiled at her cheekily "Just scared you're going to run off" she joked "Anyways I am going to go see where that man is.You stay right here"

"Are you sure you want to leave me alone"
 Khushi teased "Who knows? I might get cold feet"

Payal laughed "Yeah right" With that said she left,closing the door with a soft click.

Khushi leaned back on her chair and stared at her reflection in the mirror.She could hardly recognize herself.She remembered the first time she had met Arnav.She had thought he was weird for living in the forest.She certainly did not imagine falling in love with him.Khushi stood up and twirled in her lehenga.It was red.His favourite color.She recalled the memory when she wore red in front of him for the first time and giggled.

Flashback

It was Khushi's birthday.She had invited some of her friends to her small party at her apartment including Arnav.What she hadn't realized was that Arnav was the only male.Her friends had immediately taken a liking to him and began flirting.Khushi would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous.Even though she could tell Arnav wasn't interested in her friends in that sort of way,her jealousy grew every time he smiled at them.

When it was time to cut the cake Khushi had almost demanded Arnav to feed her first.He didn't seem to mind and happily did as told,saying a husky Happy Birthday to her along.Khushi's friends also asked him to feed them.When he did so,Khushi felt her body was on fire.They had continued to flirt with him and ask questions.

"So what's your favourite colour Arnav" one girl asked.

"Red" Arnav replied.

That's when Khushi got an idea.She faked a yawn "I am tired guys.I want to go to sleep"

One of her friends pouted "But it's only 8"

"Well I want to go to sleep now"
 Khushi's friends reluctantly left but only after each one hugged Arnav and kissed him on the cheek.He was bewildered,she could tell but not as mad as she was"You're staying here with me Arnav" she said holding his hand.

Arnav looked at her confused "But I thought you were sleepy"

"Not anymore" 
she pushed him on the couch "Stay here.I'll be right back" Without waiting for an answer she went to her bedroom.Khushi pulled out her red dress she had gotten at her previous birthday.She slipped it on and went out to the living room to show him "How do I look?" she said twirling around.

Arnav sank into the couch and gulped "G-Good"

Khushi sat next to him.Very close "I didn't get a hug and kiss" she pouted.

Arnav widened his eyes "What?"

Khushi tugged on his collar,pulling him towards her "I am the birthday girl.I want something special,better than what you let my friends have"

Arnav swallowed "W-What do you want?"

Khushi stared at him and lowered her gaze down to his lips.She had never done this sort of thing before but she would be damned if she let him go without that kiss.She tugged him closer by his collar and brushed her lips against his.She didn't know what to do next.Arnav helped by grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.He moved his lips against hers.Khushi mimicked his actions.Arnav slowly helped her open her mouth and thrust his tongue in.Khushi moaned letting her fingers entwine with his hair.Judging by his kiss Khushi could imagine him kissing other women in his past.The thought angered her.She pulled at his hair hard and almost bruised his lips by her response.Arnav seemed a bit taken a back but continued his gently kiss throughout the end.He was the one who ended the kiss when he sensed her short of breath.He stood up,breathing heavily.Khushi grabbed his hand "Arnav"

"I should go" 
he interrupted.

Khushi stood up and faced him "Why? Why do you have to go all of a sudden?"

"Khushi-"

"Is it because I am not experienced enough?"

Khush-"

"How many women?"

"What?"
 Arnav said flabbergasted.

"How many women have you been with? Were they all experienced? Were they prettier than me? Tell me Arnav!"

"What are you talking about Khushi? Do you even know what you are saying"

"I know! You're so handsome.Which woman wouldn't want you?"

A slow smile spread on Arnav's face "You think I'm handsome?"

"Don't you know?" 
she said softly.

Arnav caressed her cheek "Not until now.Khushi,I promise you,there has been no other woman.Only you"

"Oh" 
Khushi gasped as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

Arnav scooped her up in his arms,slowly breaking the kiss.He carried her to her bedroom and lay her down on the bed.He kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes "Go to sleep Khushi.I'll come over tomorrow and we'll spend the day together.Happy birthday once again"

Now that Khushi thought about it,she did feel a bit sleepy.She grabbed his hand as he began to stand up "Don't go" she murmured.

Arnav looked at her with a peaceful smile "Tomorrow.I promise.If I stay here I will do something you might regret later and that's the last thing I want"

Khushi wanted to ask what he meant but her body betrayed her and she closed her eyes.But before she fell into her deep slumber Khushi could have sworn she heard Arnav say something among the line I love you'.

Flashback Ends

Khushi blushed as she realized why Arnav had been in such a worry to leave that night.She closed her eyes and could imagine him smirking at her.She giggled and opened her eyes.She gasped when Arnav appeared in front of her "Arnav? When did you come? I didn't even hear you"

He smiled at her "Of course you didn't.You were too lost in your thoughts.But then again I am not real"

Khushi frowned "What do you mean?"

Someone knocked on the closed door "Arnav's here" Arnav said.

He disappeared.Khushi giggled as she realized she was imagining him.

"Khushi are you in there?" Arnav knocked again.

Khushi smiled "The real thing is much better" she murmured.

For PMs please buddy me at KhushiPM
Edited by khushiforever - 7 years ago
khushiforever thumbnail

Part 2

Arnav smiled at Khushi when she opened the door. He pushed the flowers towards her "For you my dear"

Khushi smiled and took them "You're too sweet Arnav but why are you here?" She put the flowers in an empty vase "I mean we are getting married in just a little while"

Arnav took a step inside and closed the door, not that Khushi minded. He turned towards her and held her hands gently "I just wanted to make sure one thing Khushi" he looked at her, a concerned look full of love and devotion evident on his face "You're happy to do this? You actually want to get married to me? You're happy to be with me? You actually want to spend the rest of your life with me? You actually want me as your life partner? Yo-"

Khushi pressed her lips against his. That immediately shut him up. She slid her hands up his cream sherwani and let them get lost in his hair. Oh how she loved his hair. He knew she liked it when he let it grow just a little bit longer than usual and had done so especially for their wedding day.

"Ahem"

The female voice broke them apart. Khushi looked at Arnav under her lashes "Does that answer your questions?" she whispered.

A smile spread on his handsome face. He leaned in and gave her another kiss that didn't last so long however since the throat clearing seemed to be getting worse.

"I love you" he managed to whispered.

"Me too" she said naughtily.

"Arnav" Payal chided "You should be at the temple right now, pacing back and forth in fear of your bride running off"

Akash laughed behind Payal "Just like how I was" That earned him a smack on the shoulder by his wife.

"Now I really am glad I came" Arnav chuckled, holding Khushi's hands again "At least now I know Khushi is completely willing to marry me"

Khushi's grin faded. She looked at him concerned "Arnav? Are you okay?" she touched his cheek worried "Your eyes...They've turned red"

Arnav froze.Memories came flooding back

Flashback

Payal gasped when she looked at Arnav "Arnav" she tugged on his arm "The iris and pupil of your eyes have turned red"

"What"

"She's right" Shyam said "Father has died in war.I hope you know what that means"

Flashback Ends

Flashback

"I am king of Hell" Arnav realized.

Flashback Ends

"I am king of Hell" he repeated almost in a whisper.

"So you are" came that awfully familiar voice.

Arnav swore loudly and turned around "What the hell are you doing here?"

Shyam chuckled "Nice to see you too brother"

Khushi frowned "Brother?" she looked at her to-be-husband "What's going on Arnav? I thought you didn't have a family"

"Khushi I can explain-"

Shyam began laughing hysterically, bringing everybody's attention back to him "Oh Arnav you really do never learn from your mistakes. Didn't you tell her the same sob story years ago?" he pretended to think about it, placing a finger on his chin and tapping it "I think it was about 25 years ago or around that time right? So? Are you going to tell her you never loved her again?" he shrugged and smirked "Her body will of course be fresh after all these yea-"

Arnav wrapped his hands around Shyam's neck "You f**king bas***d!"

Akash and Payal grabbed Arnav and struggled to remove him from Shyam "Arnav calm down" Akash said.

Khushi tugged on Arnav's shoulder "Arnav stop"

Of course only she had to power to control him. Arnav gritted his teeth and gripped Shyam a second longer wishing he'd just choke and die right there and then. With a curse Arnav pushed him away.

Shyam huffed and smirked casually rolling his shoulder "Oh Arnav you were such a fool" he sat down on the sofa and crossed his leg over his knee "For this girl you were willing to spend the rest of your forever down here but not once did you think about your homeland. Oh forget homeland, you didn't even think about your brother" he tsked "You knew very well that NK was way too young to lead Hell but you made him take it up anyways" he gritted his teeth "And made me rot on Earth"

Arnav grabbed Shyam by the lapels of his leather jacket and pulled him up harshly "Where is NK? Why am I king and why the hell have your powers returned?"

Shyam shoved him away "He's dead Arnav. He died leading his first war. All because of you" he pointed his index finger at Arnav "If you hadn't been so stubborn on staying here with your mistress we would have still had a brother"

"Just shut up Shyam" Arnav said harshly "And don't you dare say anything against Khushi"

"Oh? So you're telling me this chit of a girl is more important than your brother?"

"Shyam you-"

"What's going on?" Khushi interrupted confused "NK? Hell?" she looked at Arnav "Arnav? What's going on here?"

Arnav looked at her oh so innocent confused face. Why did this always happen to them? Was it really his fault? That he never tells Khushi his true identity? But how could he tell her and expect her to not run away?

He hesitantly cupped her cheeks "Khushi you know I love you right?" When she nodded he continued "Khushi...I have kept a huge secret from you" he swallowed "I...I'm not exactly what you think I am"

"What?" Khushi said more confused than ever "What do you mean?"

"I'm...I'm not exactly a human" he closed his eyes tightly "I'm...a demon"

"What kind of joke is this Arnav?" Khushi said obviously upset "You shouldn't even be kidding about this kind of stuff, especially on our wedding day"

"I'm serious Khushi" he pursed his lips and let his hands fall from her face. He took a step back "Why do you think I never entered a temple with you? Prayed with you? It's all holy. It will burn me.Even in human form I can't stay in temples for too long"

"Oh yeah? Then show me your real demon side" she challenged.

Payal held Khushi's shoulder "That's not a good idea Khushi"

Khushi shrugged her hand away "No. I want to see this so called demon"

Shyam let out a chuckle "You heard the lady"

Arnav glared at Shyam "Stay.Out of this" he looked at Khushi "Please Khushi ask me of anything but that"

"Fine. Then take me to Hell" she said stubbornly.

"Khushi please" he pleaded "Try to understand"

"How about you make your decision" Shyam interrupted coming to stand between Arnav and Khushi and facing Arnav.

"Will you bloody stop coming in between us?" Arnav said frustrated.

"I only need your word" Shyam said simply "That same word that made NK become king. Then you can continue with your human"

"Not in your wildest dreams" Arnav snarled.

"Oh? So you're going to be king?" Shyam challenged "And what about her?"

Arnav's gaze fell on Khushi. Oh how beautiful she looked in her bridal wear. Those dreams they had weaved together. A perfect family...

Maybe it really wasn't mean to be. Maybe he had just been pushing his luck.

Arnav closed his eyes tightly capturing Khushi's image in his mind. Her dreams would haunt him forever but he would happily live with them.He took a deep breath and looked at Shyam hard "I will take NK's place. I will be the next king of Hell"

A strong hot power enveloped him like a blanket.Arnav groaned in acknowledgement. He looked at Shyam. He wanted nothing more than to kill his brother but he knew the angels wouldn't take that well. Endless trials of their court, questioning him...He knew what they would think.

A demon heartless enough to kill his own brother will not hesitate to break the truce

That could lead to a horrible war

"I'm taking back your powers.You will continue to live on Earth but on the very opposite end of where Khushi is" he took a step towards Shyam "I won't let you get close to her"

Shyam laughed hysterically "I'll destroy everything! Including h-"

He vanished before he could say another word. Arnav closed his eyes tightly and sighed. He opened and looked at Khushi. He walked up to her "I love you Khushi" a tear slipped down his cheek "But I'm so sorry.We can never be together"

"Arnav please. You can't leave me! It's our wedding day!" she cried "I love you.I'm ready to go anywhere with you"

He shook his head and held her hands "I can't Khushi. I can't ask you of such a sacrifice.Hell..." he swallowed "You won't be able to bear it. You're too innocent...too pure"

Arnav let go of her and turned around. Khushi pulled on his shoulder making him turn around and hugged him "No Arnav you can't do this" her face was drenched in tears. Her nose that cute blush of red. She looked up at him "What about all those dreams you promised to fulfill? Are they so easy for you to forget?"

Arnav cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears "I'm not worth these tears my love" he whispered to her so delicately "Khushi trust me. If there was anything I could do to stay with you here, I would. Life without you is unbearable" he leaned his head against hers "But Khushi I have to go. Or else nobody will ever be safe. In fact I'm not too sure what would happen but whatever it is won't be good. I have to go...to keep you safe"

Arnav looked into her eyes for a quick brief second before her eyes began flickering "Arnav?" she whispered confused, blinking rapidly.

Arnav watched as her eyes began closing but before they shut completely, he whispered "I love you Khushi. Now and forever"

Khushi reached out for him but weakness took over her. She fainted and he caught her. Arnav picked her up and set her on the big black settee, making sure her arms weren't hanging off the edges.

Payal approached him first "Arnav?" she called out to him hesitantly.

She knew he was a great guy but she had only known him for the period that he was just another human and powerless but now... Now he was the King of Hell. A huge upgrade. She knew he wouldn't really change but his newly attained powers still freaked her out a bit.

Payal placed her hand on Arnav's shoulder "What are you going to do now?" she asked softly.

He gave a sardonic laugh "Go back to my fate. What I was destined for. I'm going back to Hell to rule my new kingdom"

"But what about Khushi?" Akash asked as he came up behind them.

Arnav looked at her with a loving and tender expression "I can't" he whispered brokenly "I can't take her to a place like Hell. She wouldn't last a day. She's too innocent. I can't be so selfish"

"So that's it? You're just going to leave her?" Payal said upset "What are we going to even tell her?"

"Nothing" Arnav replied "She won't ask anything"

"So you're telling me that she won't ask about anything regarding her boyfriend of years and almost husband" Payal cried.

"Exactly" he said stiffly. He closed his eyes and looked up "Fierce! Come!"

Heat flooded the room in an instant. Sweat broke through Akash's and Payal's skin whereas Arnav seemed unaffected. A huge flame dashed into the room. If you looked at it closely you would realize it was a dog with fire as fur. He stopped gracefully a feet feet away from Arnav. The dog looked up at him and took a few steps towards him, raising his head high up.

Arnav smiled and patted his head "I missed you boy" 

Fierce barked and wagged his tag so vigorously Payal was afraid he just might light something on fire. Arnav looked at Khushi. Fierce followed his gaze and walked towards her. He stopped just a foot away and barked again, looking at Arnav.

Arnav sighed "You'll be staying with Khushi. I need you to guard her, protect her. I know Shyam will come back but I can't always keep an eye out for Khushi. I trust you Fierce. I know you'll keep her safe"

Fierce barked. Slowly it seemed as if his fire was fading away. In it's place replaced dark red fur. Fierce shook himself before walking around Khushi and sitting next to her on the settee.

Payal looked at the dog in awe. He looked so normal. Almost like a red golden retriever. Just a slight shade darker. She looked at Arnav who was still staring at Khushi with his gloomy eyes. She was suddenly reminded of when Arnav used to blame himself for Khushi's death. Oh why was their story so complicated? 

"Take care of her" Arnav whispered, not taking his eyes off her. A tear slipped down his eye but he didn't bother wipe it.

He took a step back and closed his eyes. Just like that he disappeared...

For PMs please buddy me at KhushiPM

Edited by khushiforever - 7 years ago
Westallen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was fabulous felt really bad for khushi tho. Is Nk really dead?? will arnav ever come back for his khushi n will she be able to forgive him????
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
now what will happen to arshi story
eagerly waiting for next part
thnx for pm
yashika.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update..
Waiting to read more about what will happen
with Arshi now..
& thanks for the pm...
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why does it have to be so difficult?
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
new story from you great...

oh no once again they are separated...

hope there is a way...

hope this time you will update your stories fast

sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon..
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly...
want to know how this journey will go n how far...
nice update