Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MR.KooL

isi mauke pe arj kiya hain aap karein toh rashleela aur hum karein toh character dheela πŸ˜†

Irshaad Irshaad.πŸ˜†
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG200

From the article- 

Katrina is lucky for  everyone around her. 
Then why did Besharam flopπŸ˜†  

May be she was bang banging with hrithik at that time πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_year

Next year is of priyanka , katrina and anushka .3 no.1 deepika might even give super dupper flop with ram charan . I am telling u now itself I am not intrested in dp ram charan period drama movie . It will even remove the tag of lucky mascot or hit heroin from deepika . With mix bag of hits n flops nobody can be no.1 . Even with less prominent role katrina has atbb in her kitty than flop with a prominent role . The main thing is getting noticed . 

Can i borrow your crystal ball?

JungFrau thumbnail
Kat on Google > deepika on Google, hence Kat is superior! Good logic.
But what about sunny Leone on Google > Kat on Google ?????πŸ˜›

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_year

Next year is of priyanka , katrina and anushka .3 no.1 deepika might even give super dupper flop with ram charan . I am telling u now itself I am not intrested in dp ram charan period drama movie . It will even remove the tag of lucky mascot or hit heroin from deepika . With mix bag of hits n flops nobody can be no.1 . Even with less prominent role katrina has atbb in her kitty than flop with a prominent role . The main thing is getting noticed . 

Its actually amusing that Kat gets all the credit with her minimum screen presence for the sucess of D3 whereas DP who was ACTUALLY a part of YJHD CE RL had nothing to contribute.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: adyluvskat

ur opinion deepika have more releases but d3 is highest grossing movie which is in kat's kitty which deepika dont have highest grossing movies in 2 yrs in a row! Pls in endorsements deepika is not even close n awards kat have never won that much awards but that doesnt affect her popularity kat on google > deepika on google after her so called proclaimed year yeah deepika pr will release articles throughout the year still kat maintained her position without even a release. This is called star power of superstar! Nd i think we can never agree with each other so i will not argue much with u bcoz our views will never match!

Katrina Kaif has ONE highest grossing movie this year.
Deepika has FOUR superhit films in one single year with two CE and YJHD becoming blockbusters.All four of them having made 500 Cr. in total. And we all know the amount of screen space both of them had in their respective movies. So let's not even go there.Then even Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bacchan has the highest grossing film in their kitty.

And its you guys who said in this forum that Ram Leela will be Deepika's acid test since it will be her film without any A list actor. But even after Ram Leela crossed the 100 Cr. mark, you guys fail to consider her as a successful actress because suddenly for you guys Ranveer became the A list actor,blah blah.

Considering Google's popularity? You do know what percentage of India's population uses the internet,right? So all these online polls,surveys mean nothing for the majority of Indian audiences who rely on TV and Radio for the promotion of the movies.Even if Deepika would've won an online poll or survey, it would mean nothing because in India internet doesn't even count. Take IF as an example. There's so much of hatred for Katrina in the forum, but that's not the case with India's population. They love Katrina. But whatever it is, add the releases, awards,buzz, promotions,endorsements,etc..it has been Deepika's year. Even you said the same in the disappointed topic that you made.

Originally posted by: adyluvskat

I know u people r lauging at kat fans n u can carry on but i am not delusion like others. I booked my tickets for d movie on 25 but will not watch it. Kat disappointed me big tym. Left yjhd where she must have the major role for d3 she spent so much tym she have done 2 movies atleast in that 2 novies tym span. I know she have gr8 line up for next year n 2014 will be her year but this year is of deepika n she deserve this year i liked her in yjhd n ce but disliked ram leela! Kat just for acrobatics u signed this movie. N she got used for promotion n created the most of d buzzDisappointed as a fan but will wait for jagga jasoos phantom n bang bang which all looks promising.
P.s. - i dont hate deepika but always bashed her due to her fans but she also do good movies!
P.s.s. K make mocking topics over n over if it gives ur heart a satisfaction

I guess then you already agreed with my view because my whole idea of this argument was about who was more successful this year.πŸ˜† Anyways next year, the Deepika fan in me will turn into Vidya Balan fan again..so incase Katrina is pitted against Vidya next year, we shall again have arguments.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
@yusbee i made that post before watching d3 n my view changed after watching d movie i think kat did a gr8 job 😊 n p.s. When rl became success i said deepika is a superstar in a post so pls dont generalise for all kat fans but i think she is not a bigger superstar than kat n normal audience outside this internet forum agrees with me πŸ˜† n atleast i support my fave unlike some of u who r reason for causing fiights among fans Edited by adyluvskat - 10 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

Its actually amusing that Kat gets all the credit with her minimum screen presence for the sucess of D3 whereas DP who was ACTUALLY a part of YJHD CE RL had nothing to contribute.πŸ˜†

See this is the reason I stopped taking light_year seriously. In the process of fighting a lost battle rationality has gone down the drain
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3858568
aap logon ki effort save karne ke liye!😳

Damn you!😑