fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

HAHK and DDLJ had real actresses doing brilliant performances.  Madhuri and Kajol were at the peak of their careers and even stole the show from their male heroes.  Can any actress of this generation do a HAHK or DDLJ?  It is hard to say.  Not even Deepika or Alia can do these prestigious roles.  I hate to say it.  What do you think?

smiley3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Will anyone make a movie like that in this time? Will audience accept those kind of movies now? 

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Will anyone make a movie like that in this time? Will audience accept those kind of movies now? 

I would.  I like big songs and family dramas.

I miss Madhuri's million dollar smile.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DDLJ, yes. HAHK, no.

fazgostoso thumbnail

Noone can beat Madhuri.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Nisha from HAHK required an onscreen charismatic quality that only Madhuri had. Her beauty was sone pe suhaga. The innocence Kajol brought to Simran was unmatchable but if they search hard enough they will find an actress who could have done passible justice to Simran. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No, not possible. All new generation star kids are terrible in acting. No personality, all have surgeries. Actors are no less either. Both movies had great music, beautiful choreography. Good script, great dialogue, good editing and decent costumes. 

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kajol’s role was nothing special but no one can do Nisha other than Madhuri. Madhuri, Sridevi and Rekha own their roles.