Katrina Kaif is the Hema Malini of this generation - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

People should bother abt themselves no need to pity kat fans πŸ˜‰ we know how much she contributed to movie sucess. All promos were on her n she got audience claps whatever role she have. Nthng cant change it is her ATBB movie she will remain HEROINE of the movie whether some like it or not! I pity some deepika fans who r flying with her one year of success only πŸ˜† we r seeing success from 6 or 7 yrs next year we will see again ahaanEdited by adyluvskat - 10 years ago
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adyluvskat

People should bother abt themselves no need to pity kat fans πŸ˜‰ we know how much she contributed to movie sucess. All promos were on her n she got audience claps whatever role she have. Nthng cant change it is her ATBB movie she will remain HEROINE of the movie whether some like it or not! I pity some deepika fans who r flying with her one year of success only πŸ˜† we r seeing success from 6 or 7 yrs next year we will see again ahaan

Herione?? Ohh please, katrina can't even act!! Even kristen stewart has more expressions then her, which is so awkward!! This year deepika was the queen of bolly, and she will still remain even next year because 'Happy New Year' trailer isn't even realeased yet, and still is creating so many buzzes around. Dhoom 3 buzzes came after the trailer, and if happy new year's creating buzz before the trailer, so that is quiet obvious that deepika is all set to break dhoom 3 record in 2014.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sexy_Angel

Deepika had 3 blockbuster movies and dhoom 3 had no shit to do with katrina. She had only a 10 minutes job in it and it has no damn logic?? Deepika is still the queen of bolly cuz she wasthe main female lead in all 3 blockbusters unlike that lazy, talentless, arrogant and selfish katrina who wasn't even the lead. If dhoom 3 is a blockbuster all the credit, literally all the credit goes to aamir khan ONLY, no shit goes to kat!!

I am not ur bro. Call me sis :). Cant u understand audience wanted katrina more in dhoom3.  And many people just went to dhoom 3 just for katrina.  The kind of reaction katrina entry got in theaters . Deepika dint get for any of her movies so far . Katrina is topping alk the surveys , polls , times celebex.  Each and every thing . When katrina doesnt win its priyanka who wins. But dp never wins any of the polls or public surveys . Well that also explains why public dosnt go crazy for deepika when she comes onscreen. And all my points were valid . Agressive qoutez dosnt prove anything . So final point dps is week no.1 . Which even her pr articals cant save . N as the artical of dna by trade experts point of 2014 will be battle of supremacy . Katrina comming with jagga jasoos , bang bang , phantom , anushka with pk and bombay velvet , pc with marry com and dp with hny - farahs brainless comedy with multi cast . Do u see it dp is the weakest of them all . 4 days for the year to end enjoy till pr articals last. πŸ˜†

*Edited by DT*
Edited by ..Naina.. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: adyluvskat

People should bother abt themselves no need to pity kat fans πŸ˜‰ we know how much she contributed to movie sucess. All promos were on her n she got audience claps whatever role she have. Nthng cant change it is her ATBB movie she will remain HEROINE of the movie whether some like it or not! I pity some deepika fans who r flying with her one year of success only πŸ˜† we r seeing success from 6 or 7 yrs next year we will see again ahaan

LOL you yourself said you did not like Katrina and we can make as many threads as we want and make fun of Katrina after her tiny role in D 3. Ab when we are doing that, you are feeling offended.πŸ˜†

@bold- We are not Deepika Padukone hence we can't fly high with her one year of success. You are not Katrina Kaif so you are not seeing her success from 6-7 yrs. And that one year of success that you have mentioned is about this year-2013. 6-7 years is past. So Deepika is present, Katrina is past. When Katrina again becomes successful, come out and enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ

Herione?? Ohh please, katrina can't even act!! Even kristen stewart has more expressions then her, which is so awkward!! This year deepika was the queen of bolly, and she will still remain even next year because 'Happy New Year' trailer isn't even realeased yet, and still is creating so many buzzes around. Dhoom 3 buzzes came after the trailer, and if happy new year's creating buzz before the trailer, so that is quiet obvious that deepika is all set to break dhoom 3 record in 2014.

she cant act ur opinion no need to force it on others pls. I think deepika is a non actor n she is d worst actress my opinion ohh n kat have awesome movies next yeart better than ur deepika darling yeah akshay challenged khans sucess few yrs ago but did her reached top ? Kat get challenged every year so nthng new at all. Competition is good right now D3 have record so no1 can take away from it right now so when hny will release we will talk!

Originally posted by: YusBee

LOL you yourself said you did not like Katrina and we can make as many threads as we want and make fun of Katrina after her tiny role in D 3. Ab when we are doing that, you are feeling offended.πŸ˜†

@bold- We are not Deepika Padukone hence we can't fly high with her one year of success. You are not Katrina Kaif so you are not seeing her success from 6-7 yrs. And that one year of success that you have mentioned is about this year-2013. 6-7 years is past. So Deepika is present, Katrina is past. When Katrina again becomes successful, come out and enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ

i never said i dont like her i said i was disappointed after reading reviews but after watching the movie i am happy she got gr8 response from audience theatre going audience u see so pls get ur facts right 😊
she have D3 highest grossing movie of year so she is successful right now n deepika is not even close ur so called no1 was so far in forbes list too. And kat is present but haters r blind enoughEdited by adyluvskat - 10 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

Yes, Kat is the Hema Malini, Ranbir is the Dharmendra and Ayan is the Dhanno of this generationπŸ˜›

and Gabbar kon ABCD inventor Rishi kapoor πŸ˜†
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonder what people have to say now who kept on complaining the PR of some actressesπŸ˜†.Well  OOOUCH!
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Next year is of priyanka , katrina and anushka .3 no.1 deepika might even give super dupper flop with ram charan . I am telling u now itself I am not intrested in dp ram charan period drama movie . It will even remove the tag of lucky mascot or hit heroin from deepika . With mix bag of hits n flops nobody can be no.1 . Even with less prominent role katrina has atbb in her kitty than flop with a prominent role . The main thing is getting noticed . 
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

Wonder what people have to say now who kept on complaining the PR of some actressesπŸ˜†.Well  OOOUCH!

πŸ˜† Finally, dethroning had let the real Kat out of the bag! 
aish. thumbnail
I thought Katty was that epitome of goodness who never took digs at other actresses? But why fear when her PR is here to do the job on her behalf.