Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update!!! Loving all of Sakshi's family. They are so kind and caring. Sakshi has seen a lot and lost a lot but she's lucky to have so much love in her life. Arjun and Sakshi are so fantastic together. They complete each other.

Can't wait for another lovely part soon...really hoping that baba gets through the operation and recovers soon.

Khushi
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh and also wish u a very happy new year :-)
Gurpreetasi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely yaar
It was simply beautiful
Continue soon 👍🏼
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome rehana 👏👏👏 continue soon and thanks for the pm 🤗
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update👏
Do Con soon..
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

awesome rehana 👏👏👏 continue soon and thanks for the pm 🤗

THANKS DEAR😊
ENJOY OTHER PART
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

mazing update sweetie!!

hmm miss anand and swimming? M surprised =D

YEAH BECAUSE I PRESENT HER AS A BRITISHER
SO IN UK SWIMMING IS APART OF EDUCATION
THAT'S WHY I USE THAT
THANKS FOR LIKING 
I HOPE YOU ALWAYS SUPPORT ME LIKE THIS😃 
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizwanaa

awesome part
loved the family time
Sakshi's brothers were amazing n caring
they easily bonded with Arjun
while her bhabhi n kids were superb
kids were really cute n their bonding with their buaa was really nice
the small-small descriptions of the house and its surroundings
was beautifully done
and most importantly Arjun's mind state which had worries about
his father and also his happy state while enjoying a complete
family time with everyone was amazingly pen downed
glad that he opened up his feelings
while Sakshi's state was painful
Rahul advising Arjun to take care of her
and make her share her pains n emotions with him
was superb n wonderfully written
Arakshi moments were beautiful n lovely
the update was indeed a best suited gift of new yr for the readers
and a very Happy New Year to You and all other readers
thanks for pm
cont soon

THANKS YAAR
JUST ASKING WHAT YOU THINKING 
MY STORY GOING BORE OR NOT
I REALLY LIKE TO KNOW
BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS STORY GOING THIS  MUCH BIG😲
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT👏
Shezi19 thumbnail
HERE IS ANOTHER PART
I TRY TO WRITE SMALL BUT DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S GOING BIG
SO I SPLIT IN TWO PART A & B
PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY STORY GOING BORING OR YOU ALL ENJOY
THANKS

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 39 A

Arjun comes in his room and see baba still sleeping...he go washroom and finish his morning chores and get ready...when he back in room baba also wake up...he help baba to finish his morning chores...they almost finish then rahul and dev enter in room...after morning greeting they all comes out...breakfast is ready...sakshi is not here...baba ask about her...kiran bhabhi tell him that she help aditya to get ready for school...she tell him that he is very attach with her...when she is here...aditya not allow anyone to do his work...he always call her for his all work...they all sit on table...

Sakshi comes with holding aditya finger...he is telling her a some kind of never ending story and she hear it like most important work...both join everyone on table...sakshi go first and touch baba feet and he peak on her forehead...

she said everyone hello...she just look once arjun and lower her gaze...blush crept her face...she avoid eye contact with him...

Rahul catch her hesitation...he soon understand that both love bird spend some lovely time with each other...last night after leaving arjun alone there...he is a bit worry...he is not sure that arjun can handle that hurricane or not...after some time he come back to see but find deserted pool area...he sigh relieve...knowing this fact that arjun succeed to calm her down...in morning see sakshi hesitation and avoid eye contact with arjun...make him realize that his plan to involve arjun is worked...he clear his throat and tease sakshi..

Rahul: waisay...aaj ki subah bari khushgawaar hay...hayna sakshi...kal raat toh mujhay bohat acchi neendh aai...wah kiya baat hay...subah subah itna fresh utha hoon na...kay bas mat pooch...he pass naughty smile to sakshi first and wink arjun...

Arjun hide his smile and busy having breakfast.

Sakshi annoying and give rahul a hard glare...and said: kyun raat neha nay aa kar lullaby sunnai thi...jo bohat acchi neendh aai.

Rahul: (chuckle)  nahi, actually swimming kay baad garam pani say nahany ka maza hi kuch aur hay...bari acchi neendh Aati hay...kyun sakshi...he again look her with naughty smile.

Sakshi want to kill him...his nonsense talk get attention to kiran bhabhi and dev bhayya...who look rahul enquiringly and want him to explain...what he said?

Sakshi without thinking said instantly... haan, tum ko toh garam nahi cold water say bath lainay ki zarrorat hay.

Rahul laugh with open his heart and said:  nahi my dear, you are wrong mujhay nahi bulkay...kissi aur ko zarror thanday pani ki zarrorat pari hogi tum ko ...swimming suit main (he whisper this part...only arjun hear it...because he sit next to rahul.)...dekhnay kay baad... he winks arjun again and this time arjun smile on his guess and look sakshi...who become red...due to shyness plus angriness...she scold in mind to say such thing without thinking...

rahul aim is complete and he start having his breakfast seriously like most important work...other side sakshi blood boiling to get revenge...but for time been she just ignore and divert her attention on kids...but don't forget to throw An angry look on rahul...who full aware of her gaze on him.

After break fast...arakshi give final touches to go hospital...everything ready...they leave house nearly 10 am...sakshi drives herself black BMW car...driver park her car in front of house entrance...black colour shine in sun light...today, weather is very pleasant with sunshine...she instruct maid to put the luggage in boot and soon they ready to go hospital...

Dev and rahul leave house before...kids go to school and kiran bhabhi busy with house chores...give arakshi and baba to good wishes...bhabhi goes inside and arakshi way to go hospital.

This is the first time arjun look sakshi drive...her car environment warm and fragrant...her drive very smooth and stable...she look him and ask:

Sakshi: arjun...aap kitnay arsay kay baad aay hain yahaan par.

Arjun: hhmm...I think after 10 years...haan taqreeban das saal kay baad aaya hoon.

Sakshi: do you feel any difference?  

Arjun: no, I don't think so I find any difference...everything look same. He is looking outside.

Baba: haan, yeh English log aapni old history say bohat attach hain...aur aapni purani cheezon say in touch rahna cahatay hain...iss liyay yeh change ko pasand nahi kartay...

Sakshi agree with baba... arjun talking some general things with sakshi and baba until their journey finish...they arrive on time...sakshi call rohan before leaving home...sakshi park her car and call again rohan to tell him that they are outside.

Rohan comes with male nurse and wheel chair...and they all going inside with him...they set their self in private room...it's very big room with TV...and attach bathroom facility...arakshi wait and sit there while rohan take charge and get baba ready for some important test.

Whole day pass soon...in afternoon...kiran bhabhi comes with lunch...they have lunch together...after that she go back to home and arakshi sit there give company to baba.

At night time nobody allow to live in hospital with patient...they just about to say bye to baba when rohan enter and tell them that baba have operation tomorrow early in the morning...baba a bit confuse but after rohan explanation he calm down...rohan gives some instruction to arakshi and let them go home...while he instruct the other hospital staff.

Arakshi comes home...whole time sakshi drive with preoccupied her thought...arjun is also tangles with his thought what happen tomorrow? They arrive at home...everyone waiting them on dinner...accept kids...they already had dinner and go to their room for sleeping...

Dev, rahul and kiran bhabhi try to cheer them up but they know it's very difficult time for them...this is very heavy night...arakshi heart feel load and sinking deep...they have just some bites and excuse them self to go their rooms...others not stopping them they know they need some time alone with their own.

Rahul comes in arjun room and said: arjun, I want to say you something.

Arjun: haan bolo kiya baat hay.

Rahul: arjun, you don't thing that you both need to be together this time...I suggest you...go and spend this difficult night with sakshi...I know her she can't sleep whole night...like you...so...it's better both of you stay together.

Arjun: no, rahul it's not look good...yesterday she depress but today it's ok she manage herself.

Rahul: oh, come on arjun...I am telling you...this is our decision...dev bhayya and bhabhi also think that you need to be stay together...it's give both of you strength and power...tomorrow what happen we don't know but at least you ready to face any good and bad thing...we don't mind to see you spend time with each other...you deserve this...you are soul mate...not just ordinary boy friend and girl friend...go( he push him) sakshi need you...you are her strength...she is suffering a lot...she was alone bearing that sorrow but this time she need you...you are mature...you have power to deal with her...she gives you her rights...we don't mind it...this is difficult time for both of you...so, share this with each other...rahul explain arjun everything in detail and pull his hand saying...come, I drop you there where she is...but wear something warm...he pull his warm, Heavy and big jacket.

Arjun amaze why this jacket but soon he got his answer when he saw rahul going out...he take arjun back side of house...and point his finger to one side...he show the way and return to go back.

Rahul: arjun, we all pray for uncle operation...you have to faith on god...and try to tell her as well...go, god bless you...see you in the morning...he left him alone.

Arjun look that side and mesmerize to see the scene...many light poll situated in distant...glow with orange light...white stone miniature places in various parts...green grass bit moist...one small fountain throw water...outside heater spreading heating...in middle of garden he saw...one white stone shade...pillar cover with jasmine flowers...air fill with the fragrance of jasmine...under that shade one white stone bench...sakshi sitting on it...she folded her legs...join her knee...against her chest and place her face on it...she focus on floor...mindlessly...completely lost...wearing her night pink pj...without wearing any warm sweater or coat.

Arjun reach there and sit next to her...sakshi not give any response to him...arjun spread his hand around her shoulder...sakshi move near him without breaking her trance and rest head on his shoulder...arjun feel her body cold...he open his jacket zip and envelop her...in one side of his jacket...although one poll heater on there but sakshi feel warm under his jacket...against his body...she nuzzle to more near him...that big, heavy and warm jacket enough for both of them...sakshi slender body easily adjust in it...

Both sitting like this for long time...without utter any word...just feel each other presence...feel silent atmosphere...that closeness give both of them...solace, strength, power to face the fact, ready them for everything...tight grip and tight hold to each other...telling them they are not alone...they are ready to face anything together...

Sakshi said after a long time: arjun, ek baat kahoon.

Arjun: hhmmm...kaho...kiya baat hay.

Sakshi: log kahtay hain kay jodriyan...opper asmaan main banti hain...aur yahaan duniya main khud ba khud god un ko milwa daita hay...(she chuckle and continue)...I can't believe all of this before...(she look him with smile)...I met you...(she take deep sigh and continue)...arjun...pehli nazar main hi mujhay aisa laga kay tum hi meray soul mate ho...main nay apnay aap ko bohat daanta tha...magar uss kay baad jaissay jaissay mujhay aur doosray link miltay gay...main is haqeeqat ko jaan gai kay...waqai humari Jodi toh wahaan banni hui hay...(she point on sky) bas ab dekhna yeah hay kay yahaan kab banti hay...Miss roshini ka saath toh bas itna hi tha...tumharay liay...aur riya...(she release deep breath)...poor riya...woh to tum say yeh kahnay ki himmat hi nahi kar saki...kay woh tum ko kitna cahati hay...she stop thinking some. Then arjun continue...

Arjun: haan...tum theek kah rahi ho...roshini meri zindagi main bohat kum arsay rahi...lekin uss nay mujhay piyar karna sikhaya...uss nay uss kum waqt main bhi mujhay humesha khushiyan hi de thi...(then he pause and continue)...aur riya...main nay riya ko sirf apni team mate samjha tha...haan, main uss ki qurbani ki dil say izzat karta hoon...uss ko guide karna...uss kay undar say khauf ko nikalna mera maqsad tha...but believe me sakshi...(he bend his head and look sakshi eyes)...I never feel love towards her...maybe she love me but I always give her respect...and care her like as a team mate...that's it.

Sakshi cut him short and ask: aur main...mujh say to tum nafrat kartay thay...hay na...tubhi tum nay mujhay ETF say nikaal bhi diya tha...pata hay baray papa bohat naraz huay thay mujh par...tumhari side latay huay kaha tha kay agar tum nay mujhay dobara nikala toh woh mujhay ETFjoin karnay ki permission nahi day gay...magar uss kay baad... slowly, I feel your behaviour is change... as I you show my efficiency...my work and use my contact to help you solving case...maybe that's why you change...

Arjun: nahi, first time I realise you when you shake hand with me...in very first place...after that I get scared of my feeling to see you near me...I feel strange emotion towards you...I never think that after roshini death I feel same passion and emotion for anybody else but it's true...

sakshi look him stunned...her lips parted with shock hearing...that kharoos start feeling her in first meeting...arjun smile to see her shock...he bend near to her lips and kiss on softly...she close her lips and lower her lashes...

arjun continue saying:   haan, I am scared...I try to hide my feeling and try to away you but as you know I done many think but at last I have to admit this that I really love you...when I admit this my heart is fill with joy...I wait to confess you...in between some more things open on me...last nail is your and baba connection...when I meet baba...he ask me and request me to fulfill his only one wish...and this time I want to do it...because I never fulfill his wish before...without asking I give him my acceptance...but when he tell me his wish to make you his daughter in law...my heart full with joy and happiness... kyun kay main bhi toh yahi cahata tha...

sakshi: hhmm...arjun iss ka matlab hay kay sab theek kahtay hain jodhi asmaan par banti hain magar un ka Milan zameen par hota hay...

arjun: haan, I agree with this theory.

Sakshi: arjun ek baat dil main aai hay kahoon...arjun kiss on her cheeks and said: ek nahi das baatain kaho...I am eagerly waiting to listening you...my sweetheart.

Sakshi humming slowly...her beautiful voice spreading around...but only audible to arjun...she hummed:

KAHTAY HAIN KHUDA NAY

ISS JAHAN MAIN SABHI KAY LIYAY

KISSI NA KISSI KO HAY BANAYA HAR KISSAY KAY LIYAY

TERA MILNA HAY USS RAB KA ISHARA MAANOON

MUJH KO BANAYA TERAY JAISSAY HI KISSI KAY LIYAY

KUCH TOH HAY TUJH SAY RAABTA

KAISSAY HUM JAANAY HUMHAIN KIYA PATA

KUCH TOH HAY TUJH SAY RAABTA

TOH HUMSAFER HAY PHIR KIYA FIKR HAY

JEENAY KI WAJAH YAHI HAY MAARNA ISSI KAY LIYAY

She stop humming and arjun hug her tight...saying...you are right sakshi...kuch toh hay tujh say raabta...warna mera dil tumharay liyay iss tarah na darakhta...he kiss her again...but this time his target is her moist, luscious pink lips...she give him response in full...her response make him more on and on...they both forgetting everything just remember that...they have surely some connection between them...they made for each other...comm sir, rahul, baba...everyone comments echo in arjun ears and he admit this truth...so, without further delay he have to make her a part of his life...

He shift his kisses from lips to her neck...around her collar bone and deep in front neck...she feel relax under his touch...keeping herself in his jacket...she want to gain her power to face the fact...face the world...she allow him to drain her...to taste her...to caressing her...but arjun know where and when he have to stop...and he stop himself to go more further...she hands encircle around his neck to keep him close...she showing protest him...why he stop?

But arjun saying nothing just remove jacket for her side and scoop her in his arms...he walk through her room...make her lay down on bed...lock the door and dim the light...

when he join her on bed...she quickly comes to his side...encircle her arms around his neck...she is the first one who start kissing and her kiss ignited arjun...make him to give her response...both kissing passionately, mindlessly...sakshi back place on bed and he cover her whole body...with his...nibbling her lips...tasting inside her...both tongue make shiver in those body...arjun hand caressing her body...sakshi pin on bed by pressing his body... Sensation feeling increase...soon, they are the edge of emotion...emotion who takes them in height of relaxation...suddenly, arjun back off and taking deep breath to calm down himself...he leave her but just stop by her...

sakshi said with heavy breathing...arjun, don't go like this please I want you...don't do this to me...she is pleading.

Arjun just free his hand from her hold...leave her behind and go to washroom...wash face with cold water and come back...sakshi hide her face in pillow...he sit next to her...make her sit...cup her face and said.

Arjun: sakshi, you are my life...I want you complete...I want you to be mine...I make love with you but not in this way...I want my first love making memorable...for me...for you...not just like this...we have to control our self...we are soul mate not lusty people...we want to do love each other with same passion and emotion not just play with bodies and leave...no, we make love with our full emotion and respect...with enjoyment and happiness...you understand sakshi...he bend and look in her eyes.

Sakshi agree with him and her head bow in front of him...said :arjun, you are truly my well-wisher...you are right I have to control on my emotion... and wait until we tie a knot and tied up in one relation...I am sorry arjun...I can't hold my emotion and...arjun cut her short and hug her...he pat her back and make her to laying on bed...she rest her head on his chest and his both hand holding her waist...carefully and protect fully...both talking in slow voice and then drift to sleep.

sorry i have no time to read what i write
so any error please for give me
let me know story going bore or not
thanks 
rehana 25

Gurpreetasi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it
No way its getting boring
I love this and look forward to reading more everyday 😊