Posted: 10 years ago
TUM SAB MERE JAISE HO...

JAI HO

IPKKNDIANS
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
He is caring...awww.

But I think u should find out his history as character, galfrnds.

N I think u should remain at friendship level 1st n then see where it goes.
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR ASKING MY OPINION...
I THINK GET TO KNW HIM BETTER...
AND AFTER THAT ALSOO IF U FIND HM IRRITATING...
JST TLL UR PARENTS THAT U DON'T LIKE HIM...
ALL THE BST...
crazyweird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Talk to your parents and him both tell them that you not ready for the something more relationship abhi wld wish to concentrate on whatever your goal in life is...
And well whenever am confused i trust my parents completely and just go with what they say...truly believe that they know best
lalarukh thumbnail
well kaju friendship is the key ...if he serious abt u ...u can give a try...best of luck :)
AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think you should give yourself time to think and learn him better. i am now 11 years married and i didn't fell for my husband from first sight. 

he is now my best friend and i love him more then anything in this world. 

i think he is interessted in  you but the question is are you ready for this or are you feeling too young for relationships generally.
Edited by ZANADI - 10 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sorry don't know anything about this feeling ...but i think you should listen to your heart and do accordingingly...take care
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for considering me for this matter.but i can't help you much in it.well i think he is trying to be your friend.plz give him a chance.if not then talk to ur parents not to force you.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
See he is your friend.. that means you know him.. this is very important.. next.. give it a chance.. it happens when you start falling for a person dhak dhak and butterflies do happen dear and this is mine personal experience not just reading some love story or something.. but take your time.. see if you miss him.. you see him everywhere when he is not around.. these are all mushy talks but dear they happen when you fall for a person.. everything becomes a blur and only one thing stands out from it and it is that person.. you should be comfortable with him.. you should be yourself and that person if allows you to be yourself.. then you should risk you life.. best wishes dear and thanks for considering all of us here as your friends and you shared such an impt thing.. i am highly obliged and pray you get the person with whom you want to spend your life.. life is about taking chances.. do it.. as you shouldn't regret as it is one life and there is no place to regret for anything.. enjoy the life and live it to the fullest.. God bless you ðŸ˜Š