Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Read your note ,I am married for 25 yrs have two boys both in college ,my advice would be to talk to him ask him what he expects and tell him what you want in a life partner and also see if you both like to do the same things ,also his family is also a factor ,you need to like them or be sure you can get along with them ,hope this helps 
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar, I want to help you but can't help..
Wo kya haina abhi tak mujhe payar to hua nahi, to ye dhak dhak ke bare mein kuch pata nahi hain :/
Baato se to lagta hain he's totally opposite of you.. But opposite attraction naam ka bhi kuch exist karta hain.. I think abhi k liye just be friend with him.. Agar kuch feel hua to ok nahi to just friend hi rahna..
AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajribarunsobti

no he cant even say WHAT THE!!!!

And really I dont have any rabba ve feeling for him... I can be laxmi ji but not his Khushi

omg i am rolling on the floor🀣
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry don't have any idea in it!! never be in love, and chances are less in future too, but I guess you are still chotti :P (don't mind) so if you like try some time spending with him, if you like him in someway after sometime, then give it a chance and if don't, just be truthful to your parents and him too!

and hope soon, you will get you one and only :D
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

no he is not the person for me... I dont love him I am sure... but what next...

I have to hurt him by saying I dont have feelings

but sunn hi nhi rha wo

if you so clear in your mind then make this person to understand your point of view that he is not the person for you and you don't love him.. be clear with him.. also tell him that you wants to be only friend with him and pursuing you further he is only gonna hurt himself and you in process.. if he is not ready to listen then take a harsh step of creating distance from him..  also make this clear with people around you that you don't share of any thoughts of them and you wish to be left alone on this matter also don't be harsh be polite and do mention him that he shouldn't take your politeness as your weakness.. you are being friendly and human and ask him to move on.. hope he listens to you.. best wishes dear.. πŸ˜Š
farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm aftr soo much of insistence also he doesnt want to give up seems like dis guy really likes u a lot.
Ur too young honey tell ur parents tat u wanna study and then think abt marriage stuff.
And say ur majnu tat u really care for him as a friend but hav no romantic feelings and tell him to move on bcoz a forcefully tied relation cannot sustain long I pray tat Romeo of urs understand dis.
But I would say kajri ppl like parth r difficult to find In todays world not in terms of Job or beauty but In terms of faithfulness and genuineness.but its ur decision at the end so end it Bfore it goes beyond ur handling.poor guy would be heartbroken.may God bless him with his soulmate and you with ur soulmate inshaAllah.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you always go with the man who care for you not the other way round 
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry! cannot help you there! But be friends and see if any feelings change later on. Speak to your parents about your true feelings for him. They will not force you for anything. I will pray at midnight mass for you to get who is meant for you.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

at last u understand me dear... I am really not in love... believe me I am not... but he is a friend... I have to say this to him, but he is not listening... he said I need time to think
aree I dont need any time... I sure
He is not for me

Well,
Let me tell you about a guy who I reckoned of when I read your post. 

I was 16, chatting on Facebook and he was just a mutual friend. I had broken off from my first bf.

So this guy, who I was chatting with, was 18 when I was 16..and we talked and talked and he said he found me funny and more such stuff and that "I have feelings for you..yeh jaan le, okay?' and I said.."Okay...what did you eat?!" :P and he would still come back on this topic whenever we'd talk.. and I said "You told me we'd be friends, right?" and he'll say "Yeah, I'm sorry.." and then he became bitter and we never talked. He just might have felt hurt, I dunno..I felt wrong as well. I didn't blow him off, not at all. I just did not know how to deal with it. So I un-friended him :P and he sent me a request again and said why did you do that? I told him you don't wanna be friends anymore and you're talking rubbish so that's it. And he said "I'm a guy and I feel this way towards girls and all this becomes crucial at times."

So there. He felt hurt, and I came to know that guys are more sensitive than you think. And it takes a LOT OF COURAGE for them to propose a girl. We just became normal friends - nothing special, just friends. I never really knew if he still had feelings for me and I *sorry for sounding rude* did not care, 'cos I knew I didn't feel that way about him. 

You cannot be forced to feel what you don't wanna feel. And it's your life, you should deny, say NO if you don't want to be with someone. And first of all, you're too young and you should have fun now. Not to forget, focus on your studies. Don't over think all this - just be strong in your decisions if you utterly and thoroughly feel it.

And you should enjoy the pampering and care you get ;P I know some girls don't like attention but oh well, it's always good and cherishing when you get it from close ones :)
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahaha..if he doesn't listen, warn him and tell him that you cannot force me like that!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

aree siso tuje itna pta hai, I dont even know that much

I am 19

I dont love him... he is just a friend. Period.

But he is not listening