Fan Fictions

OS - This heart of mine/See Page 11

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res

Edited-

In one OS you built upon the characters of ArHi, their love, anticipation, romance, then you worked on the betrayal trust and suspense angle.

Aur toh bhi more or less every character was so true to the show. KKG is loyal. ASR wants to protect his sister always. Anjali is clueless. La is interested in ASR. Shyam is 🤢. Nani is wise (unlike the show she used her wisdom over here).

Mazaa aya.

These two lines I liked the most: like the lady in his arms, it would be calm, comfortable and carnal.

A love that doubts easily and accuses liberally, may not be love in the first place.

PS- You know I love the song 😳

PPS-You know my life right now. Looks like I have finally found an exam I will flunk. You know I am pessimistic when so busy 😔

Still thank you. I need all the love and luck 🤗 ❤️Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A!

Edited-
Wow! An OS by Kalyaani di, and i got 2nd position.. *jumps in glee*
Besides its been so long since i last read Pursuit of Love or Raizada and Sons, i miss them terribly and this OS was just a reminder to what i'm missing!

Two strong personalities, two equally enigmatic and charming persona that are Arnav and Khushi!
True that Love and Trust sail the same boat but here i think its wasn't the lack of trust on Khushi that compelled Arnav to behave like a jerk, it maybe the fact that he himself was unable to believe that his Khushi can do something like that! He instigated her, by all the wrong means, somewhere to know whats on her mind!

Khushi on her part, is Loyal, she couldn't have come clean to him.. Yet she chose to let him believe, because she knew once it would be all out, her Arnav would be hers! She didn't doubt her Love!

Dadi the saviour and the kahaani mein asli twist, finally put that scumbag shyam's deeds to light! Anjali, really here too was the weak link indeed, Arnav's love for her, made him quiet even knowing about what a jerk shyam was..

But at the end, Rehna hai tere dil mein :)

P.S: All the best Saiyu di!

P.P.S : you can also treat us with an OS or SS or FF if your exam goes well saiyu di. ;)Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I cannot believe my eyes. An OS by Kalyaani - Sigh!! I missed your writing, KBR. Will be back in some time. Please excuse me if I am delayed.
Edited:

It felt like I was reading a small spin off of The Pursuit of Love even though the story and the characters are fairly different. The strength of each portrayal was so typically you - clear, defined, and in sync with themselves throughout the plot-line. Your Khushi, as always, is a woman of iron - willing to compromise nothing in the face of her own self. I've always admired your ability to write up a character of such self belief. 

It was a beautiful little story of trust and faith and how love truly is incomplete without the two. But I am not sure it was only the lack of the two on Arnav's part. At the end of the day, Khushi had her own reasons for keeping her plan from him - but she did keep something this monumental from the man she loved. 

Thankfully, we had a Dadi who was such a refreshing change -a kind old woman who used her life to study what she saw and make the right judgment about people. And so she helped a couple, much younger to find their path towards each other.

Beautiful story, Kalyaani and as always, exceptional writing. I thank Saiyu for taking exams at this time and allowing us a glimpse of K's pen again :) Oh and all the best Saiyu. Hope you do very well. After a wish as wonderful as this, can it be any other way :)

Edited by meera30 - 10 years ago
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really love dis os...  
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gud 2 c u back.
Beautiful os
fhussain237 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fanstatic os
Really enjoyed reading it

As always ur work is amazing
:-)
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Comment updated here
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A beautiful one ,missed your writing.
Khushi is everything  here a well educated,Far sighted and one with self respect.
Arnav , misunderstands khushi ,though he is in deep love and the song u mentioned goes very well with the story here.

Thanks for posting it on IF
gata thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful to read your work again .