Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Congratulations!
New thread!
 Looks awesome as usual.
 Just came from work. I wanted to relax during the holidays. But no chance. The situation in the mall is crazy. So I had to work long hours today. 😑 I'll be free by the Christmas day.
Indi, thanks for the news of our man? What project he will gonna start? Any new movie or TV show?
I just want to see him bas.
I love Sanaya a lot, but not so excited of her new show.

Let me take a leave, will, be back to read your wonderful write up and share mine too.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: viv04

Hi all,
Congratulations!!! Beautiful opening with all the selective sparkly gems of a new era in IPK. Will come back and read later.
Post marriage although story was frustrating in continuity and haphazard in content, has a very special place in my memory. Maybe because I started watching IPK much later after Diwali. I graduated from watching once to twice a day on TV to watching on yotube before the telecast as I had no idea about the timings and all possibilities. Except random Arshi scenes, I watched pre Diwali epis only after the story started derailing. The power of the leads and interesting crooner/redux analysis of seemingly nonsense and dry epis had me hanging in amidst this period of sweet n painful torture period.
I wish everyone a great time in this year ending week ahead.

hi viv,

great to see you.

started watching sometime around diwali, but once the intoxication had hit, had to run and watch it from the top... thankfully, those days youtube had all the episodes. but yeah, for along time couldn't figure out the frenzy over teej.,.. that i felt when watching here on blast.

tehse were funny days and a time to find out a most shocking thing for me... taht i did give d about a televison serial... faraq padta hai. i didn't know what to do with this piece of information for the longest time. i still sometimes don't.

take care. have a great christmas and new year.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

Such a wonderful journey we all have, though you don't see me much , but I do enjoy all.Despite all the real life struggles you all make it possible to be here.I salute each one of you.

Enjoying him on my break with hot cup of coffee...πŸ˜‰ Just sharing my pic with you

credit to uploader

preety,

you are our friendly ghost and you make us aware of the other world, he he... thanks for the note and may i please have a sip from the cup?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Darlings All πŸ€—... Mubaraks Many!! Main Hamesha Hamesha Tumse.. peechhe hi reh jaati hoon!! πŸ˜³ ...But better be late than the Nebher they say... So slipping in a "Sleeper" from me too!! πŸ˜Š

issk,

why does your sleeper feel like a khatarnak cell, trained to take us down? good to see you... hamesha. take care and a very happy season of party sharty to you too.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Congratulations Blasters for 22!!!

Beautiful thread as always.  Thank you Indi, Durga, Kate and Supriya for all the work you always put in to our threads! 
Faiqa, Indi, Horizon beautiful write ups.  Katelyn love the Ranja piece, oh his voice, just love it and the music, that song is in my head!  Just beautiful tfs.  
Durga thanks for changing my index link.  
I personally want to thank Supriya for all she does always!
Like Kate I will be away for the Holidays, so I will be in and out until the 3rd.  Love you all. 
Wishing you a blessed Christmas and joyous, blissful New Year!!!
xo Cyn

have fun, cynthia...

me loved your come closer thought and piece... a crazy sort of time in ipk but we have come too d close to retreat or even think of it. have you seen the latest of mr b?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

And here i, most unwittingly, am, AGAIN... this is crazy... SORRY!! πŸ˜³

Better just shutupiya and log-outiya methinks... But here's to many more beauteous beginnings of threads... and to never ever ending sleep-athons on gloriously uncomfortable furniture with the one and only!! β€οΈ 

Merry Crimbo All, till we meet again!!! πŸ€— 

haink, issk of my heart, what's the thing? did ya add too much ice to the poor single malt?

sleepathons on uncomf furniture. 🀣

without meaning to switch on my brain cells i did wonder about that... er would the man i call asr and many call mighty, dive to find a spot on a funny green thing? and did ya see where he landed? and then apparently spent quite some time there before finally taking the opp to tuck head under lovely chin. poor baby... with the lights tripped, dimag ki batti bhi...

accha let me not disturbiya your happy time with sipping warm things and hitting the post reply button. enjoy madi.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Congratulations!
New thread!
 Looks awesome as usual.
 Just came for work. I wanted to relax during the holidays. But no chance. The situation in the mall is crazy. So I had to work long hours today. 😑 I'll be free by the Christmas day.
Indi, thanks for the news of our man? What project he will gonna start? Any new movie or TV show?
I just want to see him bas.
I love Sanaya a lot, but not so excited of her hew show.

Let me take a leave, will, be back to read your wonderful write up and share mine too.

danke, sohara...

working away? awww. but what's this about not being excited about sanaya's show? i never was... but i will see a couple of episodes... just to see if ladki is doing good or not... she too has had a rough year. too much talk of things other than her work... while she worked practically continuously... not good.

me thrilled to see some talk from boy's pr. they are loudly saying, this jan shoot for something new starts and that he will announce names, note the plural, of new projects... i can only hope and ha ha make edits.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariaArHiholic

NOW I DON'T WANT TO MISS ANY UPDATE OF THIS SUPERB THREAD!!!!!! πŸ˜•

EXAMS TOH GAYA PAANI MEIN I'LL STAY HERE πŸ˜³

hi maria,

thanks for dropping in... hood to see you... do come and swoon with us... anytime. 😳

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Indi~
see how tired i am. I wrote for work, instead of from and hew, instead of new.
About Sanaya's show! pata nahi. i just don't feel to watch. May be I didn't like the male lead. Or may be my weird feelings of not to see her with any other man rather than barun.
I'm missing Barun a lot. I gave up my hope about MAMR. I don't know it will ever release or not. Barun finished the shooting on mid 2012, now 2013 is also ending. That much time shouldn't take for the post production work. I'll still say that Barun made a mistake to sign MAMR. I wish at least 22 yards releases by 2014. If the new projects are about movies, then we have to wait more times to see him again.
Waiting for your edits.
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
aww poor baby sohara, you do sound tired.

mamr might have been a mistake, but it is for us to make them as long as we learn. 

i am feeling the need to see barun badly. i get your feeling about rang rasiya... dekhte hain.

now go rest and let's run into our sapno ki duniya so that all this ad does not get to us too much. take care, dear one.