Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manutdno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A VERY LOVELY STORY.

I LIKE YOUR VERY DETERMINED KHUSHI - ALMOST LIKE ARNAV IN THE SHOW. WILL STRIVE TO DO HIS BEST TO GET WAT HE WANTS AND ALSO DOESNT AGREE WITH CULTURE AND TRADITION WHIH. IS PLAYING A PART IN HIS LIFE
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow!
just awesome... i have no words to say...
its amazing...
plus the song 'Ang Laga De Re'... my fav song...
just love it!
napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS. 
The back drop and the circumstances were very well chosen. I loved this khushi a lot. She is brave and didn't want to give up on her love. I loved payal and Shyam... They are very loyal and helpful. What they did saved 2 lives and their love... Maybe in the process they risked their lives these 2 will definitely get punya.  

I loved how wrote about their emotions and feelings it was very real. 

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary. πŸ˜Š

momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first of all congrrrtttsss on completing the one year on IF and thnxxx 4 penning down such brilliant pieces of writing...
really enjoyed the one shot...it was enthralling, sizzling and just BEAUTIFUL...
loved the way u have portrayed their love for each other...
amazinggg work dear...
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You have indeed written an OS after a long time. Really beautiful and I always love stories where Khushi is portrayed as strong character taking the lead. Love the setting and the intensity of it all and that whispered 'Khushi' from Arnav - OMG. Also Shyam and Payal as +ve characters is awesome too😊
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing piece of writing...loved it...always been a big fan. Thank you. Do keep up the super pieces.
Anupama
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what an OS !! simply amazing
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was a stunning masterpiece! 

Amazingly fantubulously brilliantly perfect! πŸ‘
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Such a beautiful piece of writing.. U actually had me there in those times witnessing Arnav and Khushi... What is love without  difficulties.. Arnav being imprisoned coz of her and then she coming to rescue him.. Shyam-Payal helping them for a happy together.. Just so so beautiful... Loved it..
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was beautifully penned.  I love that time / era in Indian history and you described everything about it so well.  What a brave princess who stood up for her love!  I simply loved Payal and Shyam in this however brief their role was.   Of course our valiant hero who took the beating for his love was a real treat to read about.