Posted: 10 years ago

It is easy to love and to be loved, far easier to give up on that love once obstacles come in the way. Khushi for me is the true hero of the story, she loved and ensured her love was with her always. Giving up the comforts she was used to and taking on a life of hardship, living in fear for the rest of their life. It is worth it in the end, when one's love is worth it. Arnav is blessed and the 'punya' is immeasurable indeed.

Note - it is wonderful to have people like Shyam and Payal in the world, they put love over everything else, risking their lives even.

Imp point - You complete a year writing and this is a fine example of that. I wish your pen/laptop never tires. Good luck and god bless.
Edited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago
Res

--unres--
'ye ishq nahi aasan bas itna samajh lijiye, ek aag ka dariya hai or doog ke jaana hai' - this was one thought in my mind after i Read this OS!

Written beautifully with the whole rajput background! Infact i never really liked this song 'Aang laga de' but reading this OS along with that song going was magic!

A strong and decisive Khushi, the princess while a loyal warrior Arnav. Two people from different world, stumbled across each other!

But Mohabaat door jaane na de, no matter how prominent the nafrat of Dhruv was!
❤️

Beautiful OS di!

Happy 1 year Anniversary! 😃Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
What a lovely piece if writing.
The historic backdrop gave it an edge.
You've beautifully captured their emotions and feelings.
Very well written.
It was such a wonderful story 😛
loved the historical background.it imparted a new charm to the story.loved the way you described their love for each.

Three words 
I LOVE IT. 
The story line was so unique and very interesting. Khushi an elegant princess and Arnav the bravest soldier, wow love their characters.
A very classical tale which was brilliantly described in just one shot.
I like Shyam and Payal, they were very helpful.
I love the ending. 
CONGRATULATIONS for completing a year on india forums. This OS is the best gift for celebrations. 
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
That was so beautiful.❤️

quite an interesting history and a lovely storyline. I already read it twice.😃
Princess Khushi and a valiant Arnav, perfect yet imperfect for each other. 
Who could have imagined they would end up together and run away on a horse! 

Hopefully its a Happily Ever After. Noone could find them ever and arnav ahem...offered himself to khushi throughout his life. *tongue in cheek* 😛
wonderful os
loved it
thanks for the mail
beautiful shot 
i loved it to bits ❤️
Edited by ara_000 - 10 years ago