Frequent Posters

mamidis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice update. I know it had to be like this ... but sad at same time
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm sooo proud of Khushi
And if Khushi can do thus for her love than why can't Lavnya go it too .. They both love the same person ... But there is difference in emotion of love where khushi's love is selfless while Lavnya's love is shellfish ... I just hope Arnav finds a solac in all of this ... I hope to see Arnav's behavior and his daily life with his son in future update
It was very very good and emotional
daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Hi thnx for d pm

I dint read the previous ch bt this one I read.
It jus took me back to the IPK durin the SHIT ALL track.

Hey, don't say that. That was the worst part of IPK. I too hate it, the team killed the story with that track๐Ÿ˜ญ

I cud nt watch IPK durin those epi when Khushi ws goin thru hurt bt ws shown funny.
Thnk god it ws over n SHITALL ws thrown out.
Bt yes Khushi sacrificing her happiness for Arnav is whts common here.
Unlike on d show Arnav knws its his baby n hs been with La n she is still his wife.
So its only natural for Khushi to back off coz a child is involved.

Frankly, I didn't remember Sheetal track when I wrote this. Now when you said, I am realizing it. But this twist was there from the start, from the prologue rem?

Arnav n La both r too b blamed in this why did the pretend the marriage.
Arnav more so coz once he ws in love with Khushi n knw he cnt be with La he shud hve left La then irrespective of whether he'd b with Khushi or not.

That is something which Arnav did or rather his mistake. As I explained in the note, have you read the note at page 1 here? If not please do read it. That note will clear your doubt here.

La is now makin a mistake of tryin to hold on to Arnav usin the baby which is goin to end disastrous for her n her baby parents in a loveless marriage is worse thn a separated parents who r individually happy n give a happy environment to their child. 
She cnt be like Khushi who gave up her love coz of the child n even absolved Arnav of any guilt sayin she shared half d blame coz she walked into it knowingly tho it ws only for love.

I'm happy that I could make people see that Kushi was not selfish as all took her too be. Not all 'other women' is wrong. I mean often they are crucified, but the inner story can be different!!!!

While La who hd done this is nt even considerin her fault coz she did it for convenience.
Even if as Khushi said they shud be together for the baby it won't last long.
Its more painful to stay in a relationship knwin ur husband loves another woman so she'll get more depressed.

I think Khushi hs done the right thng 2 back off n move away for her sanity.
Its now on wht Arnav n La do with their life.

daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamymaya

I should say that Kushi stole the show. 

๐Ÿคฃ I couldn't help laughing out here, out of joy. 

Well, you did me proud by presenting her as a strong lady who admits her mistake and rightfully takes her blame and punishment. If she had hanged on to Arnav for their "divine love" concept (yes, its sarcastic, you would be rolling your eyes at me) I would have not liked it.  And she gave the best punishment for Arnav. Actually since the punishment came from Kushi he will abide by it (and its more powerful since Kushi was the judge who passed the judgement), if it was from Lavanya he won't give a damn and he would have hurt her..But now he will..he has to..if he had ever loved Kushi he will...

Btw Kushi's certain dialogues were very impressive ---

1.      Right now she has more right to decide it. Abide by it. Because you have done a lot of mistakes in that relationship already. ---exactly! Am glad that she didn't act as selfish as Arnav but told him the truth behind the actions he did so far.

Kushi was showing him the right direction. We allow only our loved ones to point out our flaws. Kushi is the only loved one of his life and he knows she is saying it because after she leaves, she wants him to continue living on. She knows his relation with La will be strained forever from now on. But she don't want Arnav to hate his own child for denying him the only thing he wanted in life. Kushi is thinking for him, more than for La or the child. And it is natural. She feels for this man!

2.     Kushi: I don't think she will. Unless you have hurt her again before coming here. (She saw his expression) For God's sake Arnavji, why are you doing this to her? She is doing this for the child that is half yours. If you can't be a husband to her, at least you can be human. How much will she be going through now? --- wow!! This is one the best dialogue of Khushi. She understands the other woman now and for the first time she see things from Lavanya's perspective and she also realises that her Arnav has acted on his selfishness until now and will continue.

3.      Kushi (tears flowing down): Only if you promise, you will be the best father in this world for your child, if you promise to bring him up with all the love that you wanted to get from your father. If you promise he will never feel bereft of a father. Promise me this Arnavji. ---- This is the best punishment you can give Arnav for his selfishness towards the two women. He doesn't get his love of his life and he is asked to promise to love the baby who is separating him from his love by Kushi. I think this is a better solution than the one Arnav thought of. To get the kid from Lavanaya and to bring up the kid with Kushi. Idiot! I am still angry with him for thinking such an idea.. Unfortunately Kushi is also bearing a brunt of it but I am sure she will get a better man than this shellfish Arnav...

OMG! ๐Ÿ˜ฒAre you saying this???? Eniku inni chatha mathi, SATHYAM!๐Ÿคฃ

I'm sooo happy that I could change your hatred for Kushi. I feel like I climbed mountains! I never thought this day would come. Because you were not rational but partial to La. So I thought even if I present Kushi deliberately in good light, you won't accept.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4.      Kushi: Yes you did hurt me. You did something that can't be reversed. This is the only solution for it. I can neither forgive you nor forget you. --- Very well Kushi!! Applauds!! I feel great admiration for her for standing strong. Unfortunately for the risk she took with Arnav she has destroyed her life and career. I tell you --- Men like Arnav are always unworthy!

Yup. Didn't Viren once said that if Arnav pursues her and something went wrong, it will destory her. This often happens in the case of 'the other women'. There are a lot many examples even in real life. But women of them who could come back and stand strong succeeded. Nayantara, I admire you for it. You are one of the inspiration for my Kushi in this scene. I don't know what happened in her life. But when she decided not to suicide, not to hide in some foreign countries but COME BACK into an industry where she will be mocked to no end, and do films and demand her stardom back, what shall I say, I SALUTE her for the courage she showed. She took the decision, she faced the consequences and she continued with her life. She didn't bow down to wagging tongues, to pressure or depression. But moved on. I love you for it Nayans. Thank you for helping me shape my Kushi here.โญ๏ธ

May be the way of confrontation could have modified but dialogues were super..Arnav's emotions were not strong.well, he didn't have a strong reason too. But I liked the way he stayed on road until Kushi's parents came and took her away. The dawn reference was beautiful! Well, am not sad for his life being ended that day.he deserved it for the deeds he did.

After a long time, I cried while drafting for that scene. I do hate Arnav for using La and destroying Kushi's life like that. But, in that one scene, my heart went out to the man/boy in him who was helpless when fate took away the only thing he wanted. Because, that is a state where we all could be. Sometimes one mistake of ours can cost us the most important thing in our life. If that kid had not happened, then Arshi would have been together.

The worst thing that can happen to a human being is to get a glimpse of the happiness that he wants and then being denied it. I consider this to be Arnav's punishment.

Pakshe, my heart felt heavy  and my throat got blocked here. He went behind her car till where he can. It shows the extent to which he loves and wants Kushi. He is a selfish man, no doubt. But I am one too. So somewhere I felt for him๐Ÿฅบ

Lavanya should grant him divorce and cut all emotional ties with him

Let's see what La decides!

daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: meniranjana00

i love khushi.. she is a great women...
i want someone so good for her, who understand her, who support her rather than arnav

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for understanding my Kushi. I feel so happy. More than I could put in words.

If such a person do come in Kushi's life, who do you want in that role?๐Ÿ˜‰
daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: nia.arshifan

This update made my eyes moist.. I was imagining the situation all the time...

But this part really confused me... Khushi's decision was expected... I always thought that this would happen but i'm now worried about their future... I have a lot of questions eating me but i'm not going to ask them coz i'm sure I'm gonna enjoy with whatever u have in store for us..

U said at last la will undergo a change.. Does that mean she will think for arshi?? But i really dont want that to happen... I mean la is being a bit selfish here for her baby but she isn't wrong in doing that.. The mistake was arnav's and she wants her baby to have their parents love.. So her action is justified...

And the way u portrayed all the scenes is really good... I loved the part where arnav said mat jao...
That's a lovely update...
Continue soon...
Sorry for d reserved post.. I was too involved in this update that i forgot about that post ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You can always ask me if you have questions. If you don't want it to be public, you can pm me too.

I won't give away the suspense, but maybe I can sooth you in some way๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You said it. La is being selfish, but she isn't entirely wrong. All the characters here have made mistakes but they are not entirely wrong. Maybe Arnav is! 

It's okay dear and thank you for this lovely comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya1

Awesome update...
I expected dis to b khushi's reaction...she can never continue her rship ,knowing a child ll b aaffected...
Poor arnav...one mistake of his cost him to dis extent..but he is to b blamed here...

Very true!!!!!!!!

It's too wrong for him to find solace in lavanya...now he can'tl ove lavanya n at d same time his love left him..
Now lavanya should not hold him in dis rship showing d excuse of a child...cos as arnav said a child can't get proper love from parents who don't love eachother...it's better to get divorced n let arnav to take care of his child...
Pls don't make lavanya a selfish woman...let her take d corrct decision...though I feel for la,it's better for her to move on n find a person who ll love her, rather than sticking to a person whom she knwe ll never love her...

She has made enough wrong decisions so far. Not anymore, I promise!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Waiting for d next update...

daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: joe_arhi

Its the first anniversary of ZOA and u choose to seperate Arshi on this occasion ๐Ÿ˜ญ.  

I'm so sorry dear. I never planned so. It just happened!๐Ÿ˜•

Arnav strode fast to Kushi's door. But before he could ring the bell, Kushi opened it.From her red eyes Arnav knew she was crying even a minute ago."This starting itself shows their depth of love.

You said it. How well you understand them Joe. It often brings tears to my eyes to see you seeing them, the way I look at themโค๏ธ

Khushi's anger, Arnav's guilty feeling - my heart went out to them. 

"By the time he finished his words Kushi was by his side and Arnav hugged her tummy and cried. Kushi held him in her arms and let him cry, her own tears flowing continuously".This shows the understanding and the love they have for each other. This is what missing in La's Arnav relationship. Though La loves Arnav i dont think Arnav could get this type of understanding and love from her. This what makes Arshi special. Khushi could see past Arnav's words and she could feel what her Arnav is going thro in his heart and mind. 

BANG ON!!!!! You are RIGHT!๐Ÿ˜ƒ This link is what I see as 'love' or would like to define as 'love'. Each relationship is different. Neither can La have such a relation with Arnav, nor will Arnav allow her for that, because they don't connect on that level. It is not La or Arnav's fault. There is a scene in Dil To Pagal Hai. I don't know if I have mentioned this before. But in it there is a scene where SRK confronted Karishma when Karishma realizes that she can love Arnav to any length but she won't be the one for SRK. Because somehow SRK couldn't love her in that sense. When she asked him why you couldn't love me, he said he didn't know. What he could feel for Maya within days, he couldn't feel it for Karishma even after being with her for so many years!!!! He says it is God's will or fate. I had cried in that scene when Karishma had looked up at the sky and screamed at God. I feel sorry for Karishma there and La here. But this is a fact!

Yes Kushi could see past Arnav's words. She could even understand what he will get into if she leaves him. She could see that he is loathing himself. She knows he is being desparate in his selfish nature. When you love a person, you love him/her with all their flaws. Similarly Kushi knows his selfish nature. She knows how he won't be able to come close emotionally with his child, she knows that he is being selfish. And deep down he is regretting his actions and is feeling helpless.

Kushi has all right to be angry on him and close the door on his face saying he betrayed her. But she loves him and knows him. Yes she is hurt by his betrayal, because if not for this, they would have been together now. They had survived all hurdles together, but this one they can't! But she know that if she don't stand by him now, he will break. Kushi loves him and she did her farz!

She stood by him, made him understand what he should do. Made sure that he will abide it. Promised him that she will love him always and encouraged him saying they will survive this. She was suffering the same pain but she became the strong one for him. 

I CAN NEVER EXPRESS THE EXTENT OF KUSHI'S PAIN, inside her now while doing all this!!!!!!!

Deep down both of them knew this was their end'. But one didn't want to believe it and the other wanted to vocalise it, but was facing difficulty. - Two souls facing the cruelty of fate.

Arshi lying in Khushi's bedroom with fingers entwined - this would be their last embrace until fate unites them. Though its not a happy scene it would be their last cherishing moment. Khushi was clear in her thoughts but Arnav was afraid of loosing Khushi his only happiness. 

"Kushi(emotionally breaking) : It is no more about you and me Arnavji. Till now, no matter what my parents said, what society called me, I never felt I was doing wrong. Because we both loved each other. But now from this point if we go ahead, then it will be the worst mistake we both will be committing." - I loved this about Khushi atleast this would prove that Khushi isint selfish. Thro the convo she had with Arnav it was very clear that she had thought a lot about La and the unborn baby.

That blackmail from Khushi wasnt needed its just my opinion. 

I don't know if I see it as a blackmail. But it was the last thing Kushi could do to make Arnav understand. Because nothing else can stop him. She knows he would prefer Kushi living and breathing somewhere in this world rather than seeing her vanish off. 

It was just to make sure. Arnav needed that dose, I guess. Otherwise instead of following her car, even at that point, he would have overtaken and pulled Kushi out back again!

The convo btwn them was good. Khushi was speaking for La while Arnav was speaking for his love, his doubts. You answered via Khushi for all the qstns and discussions that were going about the trio.

The end where Arnav just waited for Khushi's parents to take her home and how he drove till the end of the city - My heart was heavy while reading it. He is so helpless. Im just angry that why life should be so complicated?? We fall in love with whom we cant live or we are forced to live with whom we cant love... Will take this as a temporary ending to our Arshi and hope that a good day would come where Arshi would get united.

My heart was heavy too. ๐Ÿฅบ

U have hinted about La's change and i just hope she would understand the part which she dint think so far... Hope she understands that Arnav cant be happy with her and he is not as selfish as she thinks.. Also i like onething about Khushi she accepted that she too holds equal share in watever happened but whereas La still thinks that only Arnav is responsible for ruining her life..

Kushi entered this relationship knowing all that she will have to face. She will definitely own up her mistakes.

Waiting for the next update.. Thanks for the PM.

Forgot to mention this Why do this to us ๐Ÿ˜ญ This was damn good but it just adds more sadness to the story - "Another dawn broke. 5 years ago on such a dawn, he had met Kushi in cemeteries. And five years later on this dawn, he found her going away just like she had entered his life. For Arnav, everything ended that day."

Hahahaha sorry dear. But that was needed for a perfect finishing line๐Ÿ˜ณ

daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: rk2127

First of all...Congratulation of Anniversary ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now about the update...

I didn't accept it but I knew Khushi will react in this way, only ๐Ÿ˜”. She doesn't want to take the parents away from an unborn baby. I believe their is another reason that she doesn't want to get her family hurt any more with the blame if she stayed with Arnav. (am I right?)

Well she knew she was hurting her parents all along. But she decided to face it for her love. But now mainly she did it for the baby. But then, maybe deep down she didn't want her parents to feel disappointed by her. Maybe, I don't know. We will have to ask Kushi๐Ÿ˜›

I don't want to think anymore about her pain *sigh*...waiting for you to write about how she cope up and how and why she decided to come back to movies that to paired against Arnav? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜† That was a good one. But that is again after 5 years from now.๐Ÿ˜‰

Liked the way you made Arnav express his guilty for wronging Lavanya and Khushi, his fears of loosing Khushi, his pain of seeing Khushi this, his pain of loosing his love and the way you expressed of his following her and her vanishing by dawn along with his happiness for life. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

May not be the best of your works - that is not true. They way you described their separation and their acceptance that they will love each other all their life and will be in their heart always.  update does answers a lot of questions and doubts about Arnav - much needed one's

Thank you for these words dear. It makes me at ease๐Ÿ˜Š

For La, like you mentioned last chapter was her last emotional breakdown and as Khushi expressed that Arnav has hurt her more before coming to Khushi. I think La will be back to be herself, her strong self, one who values her self respect. I don't think she should be depended on Arnav for his love, she may let him be part of their baby's life. The only question is they of staying with parents with loveless marriage as well as single parent after both experience divorced. I think they may call a truce and live together for baby and put an act for the same. I am guessing ๐Ÿ˜” 

Let's wait and see

Will wait for next update...take your time it will be our Christmas present from you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sure dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

daljeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

I still don't support Kushi. What is the point in bringing a child to world when both his / her parents are not in love and only one of them wants to work on it.

Why Kushi is making decision for him.  -> Because she knows Arnav will never take a decision himself or rather will make the wrong one right now. He is helpless, angry, tortured, suffering. Nobody can think straight in this mentality. If Kushi just leaves him now without showing him the right direction ahead, he is going to destory himself and also his child's life. He might not love the child at all thinking it destoryed his happiness. But that is not right na? The child knows nothing! Or Arnav might just plunge in self-loathing and destroy his life. I don't want to make him next Devadas. And my Kushi is not going to be a Paru who want to take revenge on him and later pine over him. She is showing Arnav what he should do to rectify his mistakes and moving out of his life so that he can do his duties!

Why is she sacrificing and becoming a scape goat at the end of the day. Arnav and Lavanya can be or might be happy in future with Kushi's decision but what about her. I am not a saint and I don't like Kuhi's behavior. Why don't Kushi accept the way Arnav thought like divorce Lavanya but still bring up the child. Lavanya I don't think will agree for divorce at this juncture even I don't think Arnav will ask Lavanya for that. He might just stay quiet and go with the flow. End of the day Lavanya and Arnav happy after sometime and Kushi sad forever. I am kind of heartbroken after reading this.

All I can say is, Kushi won't be sad forever. There is something in store for her too. When the right time comes she will get it. Lavanya had been the scape goat for Arshi's love so far. Now Kushi and Arnav has to be the scape goats for the child to come. Life goes in a circle always!

Who can say if Lavanya and Arnav will have a happy future or not? If Kushi will be sad forever? Wait for some more chapters to see what happened to their lives before they reached the prologue part.

Have patience dear. I udnerstand your feelings. But don't worry for Kushi. She has done the right thing and she will get her due. Trust me๐Ÿ˜Š

Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 78
Next
Arshi Thumbnail

Arshi