Frequent Posters

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hmmm sigh..no comments..!
joe_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its the first anniversary of ZOA and u choose to seperate Arshi on this occasion 😭.  
Arnav strode fast to Kushi's door. But before he could ring the bell, Kushi opened it.From her red eyes Arnav knew she was crying even a minute ago."This starting itself shows their depth of love.

Khushi's anger, Arnav's guilty feeling - my heart went out to them. 

"By the time he finished his words Kushi was by his side and Arnav hugged her tummy and cried. Kushi held him in her arms and let him cry, her own tears flowing continuously".This shows the understanding and the love they have for each other. This is what missing in La's Arnav relationship. Though La loves Arnav i dont think Arnav could get this type of understanding and love from her. This what makes Arshi special. Khushi could see past Arnav's words and she could feel what her Arnav is going thro in his heart and mind. 

Deep down both of them knew this was their end'. But one didn't want to believe it and the other wanted to vocalise it, but was facing difficulty. - Two souls facing the cruelty of fate.

Arshi lying in Khushi's bedroom with fingers entwined - this would be their last embrace until fate unites them. Though its not a happy scene it would be their last cherishing moment. Khushi was clear in her thoughts but Arnav was afraid of loosing Khushi his only happiness. 

"Kushi(emotionally breaking) : It is no more about you and me Arnavji. Till now, no matter what my parents said, what society called me, I never felt I was doing wrong. Because we both loved each other. But now from this point if we go ahead, then it will be the worst mistake we both will be committing." - I loved this about Khushi atleast this would prove that Khushi isint selfish. Thro the convo she had with Arnav it was very clear that she had thought a lot about La and the unborn baby.

That blackmail from Khushi wasnt needed its just my opinion. The convo btwn them was good. Khushi was speaking for La while Arnav was speaking for his love, his doubts. You answered via Khushi for all the qstns and discussions that were going about the trio.

The end where Arnav just waited for Khushi's parents to take her home and how he drove till the end of the city - My heart was heavy while reading it. He is so helpless. Im just angry that why life should be so complicated?? We fall in love with whom we cant live or we are forced to live with whom we cant love... Will take this as a temporary ending to our Arshi and hope that a good day would come where Arshi would get united.

U have hinted about La's change and i just hope she would understand the part which she dint think so far... Hope she understands that Arnav cant be happy with her and he is not as selfish as she thinks.. Also i like onething about Khushi she accepted that she too holds equal share in watever happened but whereas La still thinks that only Arnav is responsible for ruining her life.. Waiting for the next update.. Thanks for the PM.

Forgot to mention this Why do this to us 😭 This was damn good but it just adds more sadness to the story - "Another dawn broke. 5 years ago on such a dawn, he had met Kushi in cemeteries. And five years later on this dawn, he found her going away just like she had entered his life. For Arnav, everything ended that day."

Edited by joe_arhi - 10 years ago
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all...Congratulation of Anniversary 🥳
Now about the update...

I didn't accept it but I knew Khushi will react in this way, only 😔. She doesn't want to take the parents away from an unborn baby. I believe their is another reason that she doesn't want to get her family hurt any more with the blame if she stayed with Arnav. (am I right?)
I don't want to think anymore about her pain *sigh*...waiting for you to write about how she cope up and how and why she decided to come back to movies that to paired against Arnav? 😲

Liked the way you made Arnav express his guilty for wronging Lavanya and Khushi, his fears of loosing Khushi, his pain of seeing Khushi this, his pain of loosing his love and the way you expressed of his following her and her vanishing by dawn along with his happiness for life. 👍🏼 

May not be the best of your works - that is not true. They way you described their separation and their acceptance that they will love each other all their life and will be in their heart always.  update does answers a lot of questions and doubts about Arnav - much needed one's

For La, like you mentioned last chapter was her last emotional breakdown and as Khushi expressed that Arnav has hurt her more before coming to Khushi. I think La will be back to be herself, her strong self, one who values her self respect. I don't think she should be depended on Arnav for his love, she may let him be part of their baby's life. The only question is they of staying with parents with loveless marriage as well as single parent after both experience divorced. I think they may call a truce and live together for baby and put an act for the same. I am guessing 😔
Will wait for next update...take your time it will be our Christmas present from you 😉
Edited by rk2127 - 10 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I still don't support Kushi. What is the point in bringing a child to world when both his / her parents are not in love and only one of them wants to work on it. Why Kushi is making decision for him. Why is she sacrificing and becoming a scape goat at the end of the day. Arnav and Lavanya can be or might be happy in future with Kushi's decision but what about her. I am not a saint and I don't like Kuhi's behavior. Why don't Kushi accept the way Arnav thought like divorce Lavanya but still bring up the child. Lavanya I don't think will agree for divorce at this juncture even I don't think Arnav will ask Lavanya for that. He might just stay quiet and go with the flow. End of the day Lavanya and Arnav happy after sometime and Kushi sad forever. I am kind of heartbroken after reading this.

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh tht was a very heart wrenching chapter... had tears in my eyes... very beautifully written... feel bad for all of them :(
eagerly waiting for the next
venkata thumbnail
Congratulations on completing one year as a writer.
Awesome update. Felt bad for both Kushi and Arnav. Loved the update. 
avaneesh06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
adhiti dear... 😛

wow... i was in d verge of crying my heart out... 😭😭
u did a very clear justice in this separation... though they will always live in each others heart... they love forever...😊

when khushi's taxi vanished... it took my heart along with arnav's 😔
so so gud dear... loved it...

one thing dear... i dont know how or why... but when i was reading this update... i felt like... Arnav's kid... will grow up... come to know abot his/her dad's true lost love... will unite them (arshi) again...

this is just my guess... how is it... 😉😉

My hearty wishes dear... 😛😛

angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome
so they part way to built up a life for the one who will be his child

but will she be able to love someone else and let anyone else the place he holds in her life
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi only thinking about
La...but what about Arnav?
Awesome update
priyanka1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail