Users

Frequent Posters

daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mariam1368

Khushi only thinking about
La...but what about Arnav?
Awesome update

I have anwered many comments for this same question. So I am quoting the answers I gave them here for you😊

1) Kushi was showing him the right direction. We allow only our loved ones to point out our flaws. Kushi is the only loved one of his life and he knows she is saying it because after she leaves, she wants him to continue living on. She knows his relation with La will be strained forever from now on. But she don't want Arnav to hate his own child for denying him the only thing he wanted in life. Kushi is thinking for him, more than for La or the child. And it is natural. She feels for this man!

2)  Kushi could see past Arnav's words. She could even understand what he will get into if she leaves him. She could see that he is loathing himself. She knows he is being desparate in his selfish nature. When you love a person, you love him/her with all their flaws. Similarly Kushi knows his selfish nature. She knows how he won't be able to come close emotionally with his child, she knows that he is being selfish. And deep down he is regretting his actions and is feeling helpless.

Kushi has all right to be angry on him and close the door on his face saying he betrayed her. But she loves him and knows him. Yes she is hurt by his betrayal, because if not for this, they would have been together now. They had survived all hurdles together, but this one they can't! But she know that if she don't stand by him now, he will break. Kushi loves him and she did her farz!

She stood by him, made him understand what he should do. Made sure that he will abide it. Promised him that she will love him always and encouraged him saying they will survive this. She was suffering the same pain but she became the strong one for him. 

I CAN NEVER EXPRESS THE EXTENT OF KUSHI'S PAIN, inside her now while doing all this!!!!!!!

3) I don't know if I see it as a blackmail. But it was the last thing Kushi could do to make Arnav understand. Because nothing else can stop him. She knows he would prefer Kushi living and breathing somewhere in this world rather than seeing her vanish off. 

It was just to make sure. Arnav needed that dose, I guess. Otherwise instead of following her car, even at that point, he would have overtaken and pulled Kushi out back again!

4) Why Kushi is making decision for him.  -> Because she knows Arnav will never take a decision himself or rather will make the wrong one right now. He is helpless, angry, tortured, suffering. Nobody can think straight in this mentality. If Kushi just leaves him now without showing him the right direction ahead, he is going to destory himself and also his child's life. He might not love the child at all thinking it destoryed his happiness. But that is not right na? The child knows nothing! Or Arnav might just plunge in self-loathing and destroy his life. I don't want to make him next Devadas. And my Kushi is not going to be a Paru who want to take revenge on him and later pine over him. She is showing Arnav what he should do to rectify his mistakes and moving out of his life so that he can do his duties!

Hope yours doubts are clear now😆

dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daljeet

Kushi was showing him the right direction. We allow only our loved ones to point out our flaws.

Agreed! 

Kushi is the only loved one of his life and he knows she is saying it because after she leaves, she wants him to continue living on. She knows his relation with La will be strained forever from now on. But she don't want Arnav to hate his own child for denying him the only thing he wanted in life. Kushi is thinking for him, more than for La or the child. And it is natural. She feels for this man!

Here I feel pathetic for Kushi...one shouldn't love like this...it's truly toxic...his kind of love is almost like poison

OMG! 😲Are you saying this???? Eniku inni chatha mathi, SATHYAM!🤣

I'm sooo happy that I could change your hatred for Kushi. I feel like I climbed mountains! I never thought this day would come. Because you were not rational but partial to La. So I thought even if I present Kushi deliberately in good light, you won't accept.😃

See, I am rational on the whole but at times, certain scenes, the unjustices done to the certain characters brings the emotional me out and then I cant guarantee..

Yup. Didn't Viren once said that if Arnav pursues her and something went wrong, it will destory her. This often happens in the case of 'the other women'. There are a lot many examples even in real life. But women of them who could come back and stand strong succeeded. Nayantara, I admire you for it. You are one of the inspiration for my Kushi in this scene. I don't know what happened in her life. But when she decided not to suicide, not to hide in some foreign countries but COME BACK into an industry where she will be mocked to no end, and do films and demand her stardom back, what shall I say, I SALUTE her for the courage she showed. She took the decision, she faced the consequences and she continued with her life. She didn't bow down to wagging tongues, to pressure or depression. But moved on. I love you for it Nayans. Thank you for helping me shape my Kushi here.⭐️

Yea. I too love Nayanthara for that..But for me Nayan here is La. Not Kushi...I am going to be partial again...he he..

After a long time, I cried while drafting for that scene. I do hate Arnav for using La and destroying Kushi's life like that. But, in that one scene, my heart went out to the man/boy in him who was helpless when fate took away the only thing he wanted. Because, that is a state where we all could be. Sometimes one mistake of ours can cost us the most important thing in our life. If that kid had not happened, then Arshi would have been together.

The worst thing that can happen to a human being is to get a glimpse of the happiness that he wants and then being denied it. I consider this to be Arnav's punishment.

Pakshe, my heart felt heavy  and my throat got blocked here. He went behind her car till where he can. It shows the extent to which he loves and wants Kushi. He is a selfish man, no doubt. But I am one too. So somewhere I felt for him🥺

I dont feel pity for him though I want to when you wrote like this...but no...am strong on hating him...and I feel happy for his punishment...the day he started thinking about him more than Lavanya, he got kicked out from my good books.and I wont feel any pity..nanayi poyi...avan athu kittanum!!

[/QUOTE]
nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb yaar
was vry nice
n ty 4 da pm
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh toh hona hi tha...how could khushi have deprived a child of his father. 
And i completely agree with her decision. 
She could have fought with La for arnav but since a child is now involved its obvious that she needs to take a step back. 

But what Arnav said is also right how can two people who are not in love give a happy secured environment to a little baby. Having said that i think Arnav has only himself to blame for the mess that his life has become. 

I am wondering what La is going to do now? Is she going to be happy living with a man who has absolutely no love for her. 

Looking forward to the next update now. 

nano123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.
I hope lavanya's true intention will be out soon.
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi thnx..
Wht  i meant by the shitall track ws tht khushi's pain n hurt n circumstances are same when after all their harships arshi r together Arnav's past came knocking.
Bt here Khushi's even worse coz the child is arnav's and she's nt his wife.
 Read the note.  i really dnt understand iF Arnav and LA were nt husband wife in real sense why did they share a room plus they lost their elders whom were they tryin to please. On d show arnav broke off with La coz he dint feel for La even tho he dint realize yet tht he loves khushi or khushi loves him.
Thts wht I meant Arnav here irrespective of wht circumstances were shud hve broken off with La if he knew la loves him spl when he realized he loves Khushi whether khushi wnts him or nt.
I understand LA ws vulnerable after her dad's death.
Arnav ws drunk bt La ws nt. The scene ws nt rape if anythng La ws more responsible for it She cud have stopped knwin arnav does nt love her n I guess he ws thinkin of Khushi during it nt La when he said dnt leave me.
IF khushi were in her place she'd never let herself get lost in the moment.
So all those who think Arnav raped La or used her are wrong. I think if roles were reversed if La ws drunk n Arnav sober he wud b termed as taking advantage of d situation.
Besides La is a party goin girl she's nt so innocent to nt knw wht ws happening she's too clingy. If anythng she hd to make thngs clear b4 lettin herself carried away. 

Also in these type of cases alwys the woman is blamed while the man is off te hook. mother's or wives use the term she trapped her son or husband. I mean seriously is the man such a baby tht someone shows a toffee and traps him. 
I mean even on IPK  Khushi got the tag of the other woman n the most disgusting thing I found on IPK ws the mighty ASR punished Khushi and blamed her character and upbringing status while the snake got away scott free nt once bt twice even after kidnappin ASR let him go jus like tht it ws criminal offence evidence or not if he wnted.
I mean why dint ASR nt blackmail or reined him in by finding his weakness while he tormented khushi using her family as her weakness. Again Khushi ws blamed when it all came out instead of tht creep. Did he really think the man who hd the guts to cheat the ASR's sis wud hve spared a middle class girl with no strong backing. He thought the man who cheated on his marriage wud respect khushi's marriage n nt pursue her or the same Khushi who's ok with a married man wud stick to marriage.

avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update just awesome
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daljeet

I have anwered many comments for this same question. So I am quoting the answers I gave them here for you😊

1) Kushi was showing him the right direction. We allow only our loved ones to point out our flaws. Kushi is the only loved one of his life and he knows she is saying it because after she leaves, she wants him to continue living on. She knows his relation with La will be strained forever from now on. But she don't want Arnav to hate his own child for denying him the only thing he wanted in life. Kushi is thinking for him, more than for La or the child. And it is natural. She feels for this man!

2) Kushi could see past Arnav's words. She could even understand what he will get into if she leaves him. She could see that he is loathing himself. She knows he is being desparate in his selfish nature. When you love a person, you love him/her with all their flaws. Similarly Kushi knows his selfish nature. She knows how he won't be able to come close emotionally with his child, she knows that he is being selfish. And deep down he is regretting his actions and is feeling helpless.

Kushi has all right to be angry on him and close the door on his face saying he betrayed her. But she loves him and knows him. Yes she is hurt by his betrayal, because if not for this, they would have been together now. They had survived all hurdles together, but this one they can't! But she know that if she don't stand by him now, he will break. Kushi loves him and she did her farz!

She stood by him, made him understand what he should do. Made sure that he will abide it. Promised him that she will love him always and encouraged him saying they will survive this. She was suffering the same pain but she became the strong one for him.

I CAN NEVER EXPRESS THE EXTENT OF KUSHI'S PAIN, inside her now while doing all this!!!!!!!

3) I don't know if I see it as a blackmail. But it was the last thing Kushi could do to make Arnav understand. Because nothing else can stop him. She knows he would prefer Kushi living and breathing somewhere in this world rather than seeing her vanish off.

It was just to make sure. Arnav needed that dose, I guess. Otherwise instead of following her car, even at that point, he would have overtaken and pulled Kushi out back again!

4) Why Kushi is making decision for him. -> Because she knows Arnav will never take a decision himself or rather will make the wrong one right now. He is helpless, angry, tortured, suffering. Nobody can think straight in this mentality. If Kushi just leaves him now without showing him the right direction ahead, he is going to destory himself and also his child's life. He might not love the child at all thinking it destoryed his happiness. But that is not right na? The child knows nothing! Or Arnav might just plunge in self-loathing and destroy his life. I don't want to make him next Devadas. And my Kushi is not going to be a Paru who want to take revenge on him and later pine over him. She is showing Arnav what he should do to rectify his mistakes and moving out of his life so that he can do his duties!

Hope yours doubts are clear now😆

Aww Thank You So Much For Clearing My Doubt...
prabha75 thumbnail
sad about arshi.  emotional update
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb adhiti.really felt for arshi.both dont deserve this.hope they hav a good future togethr some day.one of best updates.their partin scenes wer truly touchin.made me cry.n happr anniversay ZOA