Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its amazing story of arshi u did best justice with kushi arnav lav character i agree with kushi decision its shows she is selfles person she secrifice her lov just for arnav lav unborn child arshi parting scene is hurt breaking i feel lk crying eagarly waiting next update thanx for pm
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sad for Khushi but i guess given the circumstances she did what is the right thing to do.

Its up to Arnav now what will he do??? Will he go back and accept Lavanya and start a new married life with her and the child, or will he just be like a friend to her and help her with the pregnancy and child birth. If he decides the latter then please Arnav dont share a bedroom with her. Its just disgusting to be sleeping next to someone all the time and pretending she is just your friend. 

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daljeet

😃 Thank you for understanding my Kushi. I feel so happy. More than I could put in words.

If such a person do come in Kushi's life, who do you want in that role?😉

karan tracker... or karan wahi
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meniranjana00

karan tracker... or karan wahi

Hey what about Gautam Rhode!!!! 😉
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update...!
very nice!!!
thanks for the pm!
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey just now read the update😊 its OUTSTANDING👏👏👏 u did complete justice to their roles👏 am overwhelmed with ur presence of mind even in such a critical situation😛 the emotions displayed by the main leads are mind-blowing😊 ur truly an amazing writer👏 Though am a biggg fan of arshi,after reading this update i was in a dilemma whether 2 support arshi or arnav-la's relation!!!!such is the effect of ur update on me...may be on other readers also...but still i want arshi together😃 actually what i feel is since arnav doesn't love la,even though he tries 2 keep her happy wearing a mask of happiness,la will obviously come 2 know that its fake since she knows him from childhood...so eventhough they stay together for the sake of their child,they wont be happy with each other...so why spoil 2 lives for the sake of one????? i feel that may be even after divorce, they both can give their love to the child without sacrificing their happiness..and though la will be heart-broken, since she can't stay happy  in their relation,its better for her to divorce him and find someone who will love her ... as for the child,i don't have a clear justification but he can get all the love from his parents even his step parents...but if arnav-la wont have the divorce, gradually the child will come 2 know of his parents inner turmoil which may effect him in the future...so i conclude that its better for la 2 divorce arnav and i hope that she finds a lovely partner in the near future...as for now i made 2 guesses of how the story will proceed,but i dont wanna make u feel bored with my guesses...and ya i hope that i justified my view atleast to some extent and also hope that u will  like it😉 dont get me wrong if u didn't like it...i know its not that good but what can i do if i have a pea-nut size of brain😃 i think this is one of my longest comment written till date...hope that u didnt feel bored😃 eagerly waiting for ur next update😊
Anony_mous thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread. Very well deserved :)

I was reading a few comments and what I fail to understand from other readers POV's regarding Lavanaya 'selfishly' holding Arnav back in a loveless marriage is that HOW in the name of God is holding a man upto a promise he made is wrong?

Marriage is the purest and most important promise you can make to another human being. A promise of cherishing them, not  using them as a wh**e and discard them as soon as your girlfriend decides that she will give you another chance. You vow to walk beside them for life. In sickness in health and in turbulent times when going gets tuff. How is hoping a man to fulfill his promise and not run into some one elses arms is selfish?

Khushi's  feelings are true selfless love, Lavanya's is devious and selfish. Why? Because Arnav decided to sleep with her in the capacity of her husband? Because her husband cheated on her? Because after marrying her to take care of her, he is conveniently doing the exact opposite?

Khushi going away does not make her right. She has an equal hand in breaking Lavanya's unsuspecting heart.

divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sorry but i couldn't keep myself from commenting again😛 am gonna make a guess about the story track...do let me know if its atleast 0.00001% correct😃  i think that lavanya will divorce arnav and then arnav goes to find khushi...but khushi thinks that  since its because of her that arnav and la took divorce,may be she'll feel guilty and she'll not give a chance for their relationship...that will justify the reason behind arnav's rude behavior towards khushi after the time leap...also when la asked arnav about khushi, he didn't feel uncomfortable about her question...that means may be they are divorced and are just friends who care for each other and love their child equally😛😛😛  in the end arshi will sort out their differences and the story ends😃😃😃 so how is it???? did u like my side of the story????plsss do let me know ur opinion on my creativity😆 and feel free to criticize😃 and finally congrats on ur story's 1st anniversary😊
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update
thanks for pm
Edited by Angel13 - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
we have to thank u aditi for giving such a beautiful story...
the hints wer read...goin to read the latest updt...