Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: temperance12

Karishma was 17 when she did her first movie... I was a kid then so didn't think much of it, but now I find it really troubling how as a teenager she was sexualised by the industry more importantly her mother!

yeah i find it a bit disturbing too! 😕 y did they make her join so early!! such a renowned established family in the industry...and sometimes i feel they treated all the young women in their family like crap!! Trying to control them too much!
polly_mk thumbnail
the kind of interference and tamasha that her mother did during karishma-abhishek affair...leading to their breakup and karishma's hastened alliance and marriage very shortly after ... i was surprised how she let kareena marry saif ali khan! 😕 must have mellowed down after karishma's marriage troubles! or maybe be both sisters have different temperaments ... and kareena doesnt give a damn ! 😆
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Btw are you sure karishma's parents didn't want her to be an actress?? i always thot they forcefully pushed her into the field even when she was completely unprepared...

doono yaar but I read somewhere may be her father doesn't want to be in BW
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the kind of interference and tamasha that her mother did during karishma-abhishek affair...leading to their breakup and karishma's hastened alliance and marriage very shortly after ... i was surprised how she let kareena marry saif ali khan! 😕 must have mellowed down after karishma's marriage troubles! or maybe be both sisters have different temperaments ... and kareena doesnt give a damn ! 😆

Ya even I was surprised... Why would a mother not want her daughter's happiness? Sometimes I really feel sorry for Karishma. But lately, she really seems to have got a hold on her life!
Kranu thumbnail

I really feel bad for her becoz of haste she married some cheater ðŸ˜•
didn't u read Kareena's IV her mom always wanted Karishma to hook up with Saif it seems ðŸ˜†
Kranu thumbnail
I find Kareena's better
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: temperance12

Ya even I was surprised... Why would a mother not want her daughter's happiness? Sometimes I really feel sorry for Karishma. But lately, she really seems to have got a hold on her life!

yeah not sure what was the problem she had with abhishek or the bachchan family itself. .. missed the scoop that time...
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kranu

I really feel bad for her becoz of haste she married some cheater ðŸ˜•
didn't u read Kareena's IV her mom always wanted Karishma to hook up with Saif it seems ðŸ˜†

what! 😲
Kranu thumbnail

yeah not sure what was the problem she had with abhishek or the bachchan family itself. .. missed the scoop that time...

I think that never came out no what really happened. They had engagement and broke off ðŸ˜•
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even I am not sure... but if my memory is right, it was during that time ABCL went bust and Amitabh Bachachan nearly went bankrupt! He was crores in debt because of bad investment. That was why he returned to work starting with KBC and Abhishekh also ventured into movies!