We want justice 
We want update 
Hamari maangey poori Karo 

🤣
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

PART 30

She hid in his neck taking in his feel; his touch; his comforting hug. He too did not bother to interrupt her comfort session; he was more than happy to finally have her back in his arms. After many worst moments of their lives this moment had come and they wanted to cherish it fully.

After a while he detangled since she couldn't be sitting in that position or a long. Moving her a little away he again carried her up in bridal style making her frown.

Aap kaha le jaa rahe hai mujhe...yahi rukiye na Armaan. Please mujhe mere kamre main rukna hai... yaha acha lagta hai mujhe.

He smiled at her planting a soft kiss on her forehead as he walked downstairs;
Tum yahi soogi don't worry; main tumhe vapas yaha le aaunga but right now I need to take you somewhere.

She still wasn't satisfied by his answer; 
Par kaha?

Chalo na batata hu...
saying just that much he carried her out of the house. She did not bother asking/ saying anything else as far as she was in his arms. His arms securely enveloping her were enough for her to be calm. Leaning her head against his chest she closed her eyes caring less what he was up to and where exactly was he taking her.

He slowly placed her on the front seat and quickly settled next to her. The car started slow and smooth keeping in mind she was right next to him and hadn't recovered yet! Gentle brushes and caresses of his thumb against her palm and their intertwined fingers kept her busy and settled in her own thoughts.

After a ride of almost 20 minutes the car halted; and she had realized that actually the way could have been covered up in 7/10 minutes any other day but today he had been cautious enough as it was her first car ride after the surgery! Too many emotions were surging inside her; she wasn't in a position to question him or pay attention to what he was doing. She never realised that he had already carried her out of the car and had stopped walking himself. She snapped out of her revive as she heard some soft soothing voice which seemed quite familiar. The cold wind hushed through her ears kissing her cheeks.

She turned around and was awestruck as she saw the night sky looking beautiful as ever and all she could hear was the tides. The soft calm tides of sea that clashed against the bay and returned back home to repeat the cycle. They were at the same beach he had promised her to bring back to. It was late at night; so she couldn't spot many people around making her feel that this place and the moment belonged to them.

He settled down on a comparatively high rock; little away from the sea so as to keep the chilling winds away. Without saying she was settled in his lap and was nestled against his chest. Even before she could ask he had wrapped his jacket around her body and pulled her closer in his embrace.

Her head rested back on his shoulder while she sat all calm and relieved. She sighed as at once she felt so much burden off her shoulders. She felt at peace all of a sudden. A secure feeling engulfed her; and unknowingly a tear trickled out of her eyelids as he placed his chin on her shoulder caressing her arms.

She just turned her head towards him and stared back as the emotions on their own flooded out through her eyes. She did not feel the need to speak up; and as wished by her he instantly kissed her tears right away.

Yaha kyu lekar aaye hai aap mujhe?

The strand that disturbed his view was quickly tucked behind her earlobe as she questioned;
I know you love to sit by the sea shore; yaha aakar jo sukoon dil ko milta hai vo aur kahi nahi mil sakta. Aur filhaal main tumhe sirf sukoon se baithe hue dekhna chahta hu. Tumhara pehla birthday hai mere saath; usse aise hi khatam nahi hone de sakta na.

Happy Birthday Riddhima. I hope and pray ki har saal tumhara birthday isi tarah gujre; mere saath meri bahon main! Aur har saal main yahin sukoon padh pau tumhari aankhon main.

She kept looking at him lost in his eyes; her hand moved up and brushed against his cheek. She did not know why but she couldn't resist to touch him; feel him close;
Armaan...

Hmm? 
He still had his hand around her waist caressing her softly. But as he questioned her through his eyes she simply nodded and looked away. As she sat with her eyes lowered staring at his shirt buttons; he removed her hair off her neckline. Descending on her he pressed his lips against her skin and she jolted in surprise. 

Dragging her body closer he nuzzled her neck;
Riddhima tumhe kya chahiye apne birthday ke liye; tumne toh kuch maanga hi nahi mujhse?

She opened her eyes and smiled staring at him;

Mujhe aapse kuch nahi chahiye Armaan. She turned in his hold now facing him;
jab tak aap mere paas hai mujhe aur kuch chahiye bhi nahi!

He gave her a not-so-satisfied look;
Ok... abhi let's keep it pending. Jab mujhe genuinely kuch chaiye hoga tab aapse maang lungi; theek hai? Par fir aap mana nahi kar sakte chahe main jo maangu!

He kissed her nose tip giving in his approval;
Jo bhi maangogi main dunga; I promise!

After spending some quality time she was brought back to her room. Their very own bedroom! He set everything around her properly so that she can sleep peacefully and headed towards his couch.

Armaan...aap kaha ja rahe hai? Kahi mat jaiye na please... 

She held his wrist tightly not wanting to let go. He settled back besides her and took her in a warm hug. Plastering a small kiss on her head he tried to explain;
It's time for bed Riddhima...main couch pe ja raha hu sone. Tum bhi jaldi se so jao.

She came out of the hug and looked up at him;
Nahi... aap yahi so jaiye mere paas. Peechle dino jo bhi hua uske liye I am sorry; tab theek tha; main bhi aapse jitna ho sake dur rehna chahti thi; par ab toh aisa nahi hai na! Toh aap kyu...

He shushed her instantly as her face flashed guilt;
Nahi Riddhima aisa nahi hai. Actually I am a little scared; neend main tumhe galti se mera haath vegera lag gaya toh... Isi liye. Kuch din mera tumse dur sona hi...

Please Armaan... she looked up at him meaningfully.
I know you wouldn't ever hurt me; not even subconsciously.

Riddhima baby I am just few steps away. He tried to console her but she just did not want to be away from him.

Aap hote ho toh mujhe bilkul dar nahi  lagta; main akele nahi sona chahti... Mujhe kuch nahi hoga; aap chinta mat keejiye. Aap mera haath pakad ke so jaiye; main aapka haath apne hold main rakhungi toh fir kuch problem bhi nahi hogi; I will keep it in place.

She said that with uttermost innocence leaving him with no other option but to give in to her request. He caressed her cheek smiling at her innocent eyes and gave a small nod.

She felt content as he just laid down beside her. His eyes glued to her face; his hand kept caressing her forehead as he leaned over her. She had her eyes closed savouring the moment; his feel; his presence!

Riddhima...vakai tumhe kabhi dar lagega agar main tumhare paas na hua?

Her eyes snapped open as he put forward a question that surprised her.

Armaan... main reh hi nahi paungi aapse dur; toh dar ka sawal hi kaha uthta hai!

Acha? Vakai? He looked at her meaningfully making her frown. She did not like the way he was questioning her; he knew how much she needed him. She was nothing without him!

Armaan bent down reading the disappointed look in her eyes and said looking deep in her eyes;
Agar vakai aisa hai; toh meri ye Riddhima kuch din pehle kaha chali gayi thi? Jo sab kuch bhulkar yun hi mujhse dur hone ka soch rahi thi! Tab mera khayal nahi aaya tumhe?

A lone tear trickled down her cheek and she turned her face away as again the unwanted topic rose! He turned her face towards him holding her chin; 
Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh mera kya hota... ek baar bhi khayal nahi aaya tumhe! Jisse mere din ki shuruat aur ant hote hai; vo mere saamne na hui toh main kaise...

Her eyes shot up as she felt something wet drop on her cheek. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw his bloodshot red eyes shedding tiny tears.

Her hands on their own accord moved up to wipe his lone tear;
Armaan aap aise...main aapko nahi dekh sakti aise. Aap; aap chahe toh mujhe jee bhar ke daant lee jiye; jo chahe keh lijiye par aapke aansoo bardasht nahi kar sakti main. Vo bhi jo mere vajah se ho. Maine kaha na I am sorry. Main dubara kabhi aisa kuch nahi karungi; humesha apna khayal rakhungi. Jo kuch bhi ho aapko jarur bataungi; har dard aapse batungi; I promise Armaan. Apni dawaiya bhi waqt se kahungi; bina kisi shart!

He smiled inspite himself and kissed her forehead tightly hugging her closer. He found the perfect hide spot in her crook of neck. She gasped at the sudden proximity as he was almost completely on top of her; but making sure he didn't put his weight on her. His arms wrapped around her waist; his breath tickling against her neckline brought unusual warmth in her.

She was too lost to react but unintentionally a moan escaped her mouth surprising both!

Kya hua Riddhima...

He saw a big frown adoring her forehead; her lips pouted as usual and her hands caressed her own cheek;
Vo aapki daadi...

Huh? He looked at her perplexed not knowing what had disturbed her.
Aapki daadi; chub rahi hai...

He giggled at her cute complaint and rubbed his cheek against hers on purpose.
Ughh... mat keejiye na... Armaaan

She gave him a disappointed look with that constant pout on her lips and he shook his head; how had she manage to be so cute always; he wondered!

He held her hand that rubbed her cheek and kissed her cheek softly. As expected she turned into shades of red within a second. His fingers slowly caressed her cheek as if erasing the unseen marks of his stubble.

Better?

She flushed at his question and turned he face away not able to face him anymore!

Acha suno... main tumhe kuch aur poochna chahta tha. 1-2 din main main soch raha tha ki tumhe Shimla le chalu! Is it okay with you?

Her eyes twinkled as he mentioned Shimla and he felt elated to see that smile and shine come back to her eyes.

Par Armaan...aise achanak Shimla kyun?

He held her hand and continued;
Maine socha peechle dino main kitna kuch ho gaya. Tum bhi itni upset thi; sab itna galat ho raha tha. Aur Shimla is your all time favourite spot isn't it; toh vaha kuch din ke liye jaayenge toh tumare liye bhi thoda change ho jaayega. And I think even we need some time together after all that we have been through. Itna rulaya hai tumhe; toh badle main utni khushiya dene ki jimmedari bhi toh meri hi hai! But only after you feel better!

She gave him a wide smile and nodded instantly. There was no way in hell; that she would deny such an exciting offer; Shimla and time with him all alone was much more than she could ever ask for.

He caressed her cheek staring at her deeply; satisfied to see her happy.
Ye jo tumhari smile hai na; don't let it falter ever! Hmm? He pinched her nose and kissing her forehead took her in his embrace.

Armaan... she called him in a trance looking at him with a sudden disappointment in her eyes.

Hmm?

Her eyes dropped down breaking the eye lock and said;
Mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai!

He frowned at her statement but could read that it wasn't just that; it was something else she needed to convey!

Toh so jao na Riddhima...

She looked up at him and gave him a blank look;
Main humesha ki tarah aapki baahon main sona chahti hu; par ye stitches...they won't let me sleep on one side; toh main...

She sighed all unhappy with herself.

He got up instantly and pulled up the blanket covering their body.
Tum mujhe hug nahi kar sakti; main toh kar sakta hu na!

She frowned at him puzzled at his statement. He blinked his eyes telling her to relax and slowly lifted her head shifting closer. Placing her head against his arm he wrapped his other arm around her waist and made her sleep cocooned in his arms like a baby.

Better?
 He raised his brows questioning her as she smiled. Shifting closer she placed her hand against his chest and gripped his shirt holding onto him tightly.
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very sweet and lovey Dovey.
Liked the part a lot.
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww 
Shooo cutie cute part it was 
Finally cute si innocent Si ridhima is back n AR ka romance 
Haaye 
Sooo cuddling cuddling 
Haye i am waiting for shimla waali trip 
Full too romance hoga 
Awww armaan ki daadi chup gayi ridhima ko 
This was sooo super cute 
Di next waala jaldi update karo na please 
Wait nahi hota 
Pet mei gudi gudi horahi hai 
Ishhh 
Can't wait for the next one 
Please continue soon 
N mai ye part itni baar padungi ab jitni baar mera dil nahi bharta 
Shooo cutest part till date 
Hufff 
I am sooo happy. After reading it 
Lobe u loads 
Muahhh 
Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 9 years ago
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part yr
the best thing wo hug wala part
ahan shimla trip
waiting post next part soon
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
UNRES
finally everything is settling between AR..
beach walk.. aaw it is my dream,, bt Kashmir mai beach nahi..
shimla padh k Chatur yaad aaaya 3 Idiots waala..
his famouse dialogue he isin shimlaa...

yippiee hamey b unke honeymoon yatrip jo hai uspe lejaawo..
realy can't see Arman's tears.. even can't read about it..
update soon.. nxt one.. coz intezaar nahi hota humse...😆
Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg soo cute and lovely part
Finally ar are happy
Ar moments are sweet
Excited for next part 
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for next part 
Continue soon 
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg such a cute part pls update soon love this story loadsEdited by TaniDMGlover - 9 years ago
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My cute AR..
Aaj To Romance Hi Romance tha Itne roone dhoone k baad..

Ridhima Z so cute In diz FF..
Love Their Bonding..
Update soo..