noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
luv  it I prefer DAD
sweettaz16pm thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Part 13

"First off mister, Pansy stops now" I told him.

He pondered then nodded. "Okay. Then what can I call you?" he asked. "Can I call you superman? No actuawy superman sucks. He didn't save mommy in the park when she was dying"

I recalled that day and smiled inwardly remembering Madhu on the floor screaming her head off since she'd sprayed herself with mace.

"Hmm... how about you call me..."

"Oh I know" He squealed. "Can I call you dubby?"

My eyes widened as I recalled the character dubby or something from harry potter.

"Why?" I questioned, I'm sure I didn't look like that small ugly elf.

"Because you're stupid" he shrugged.

That is my great son! Well done Rishabh Kundra.

I turned my head and looked at Madhu who walked inside from the balcony looking shell shocked, she simply stood beside me staring at Ansh.

"Madhu you okay?" I asked frowning in confusion.

She nodded hurriedly, Dadima looked away from me angrily and walked out.

I hissed wincing in pain when Madhu stabbed her nails into my forearm from gripping me so tightly.

"She wants us to get married this weekend" she panicked.

"What?" I myself was now shocked where had Dadima come with getting married so early from.

She nodded. "This weekend! I can't! Do you know what my mom and dad would do? I want to send them counselling first" she mumbled.

"Forget your parents. What is Dadima playing at? Has she lost it? This weekend is Piya's wedding".

"That's not fair, I was meant to be the wedding planner" she complained resting her hands on her hips.

"Like you ever answered your phone? Dadima called but then I told her choose someone else" I informed her.

"Ass! I needed money" she smacked my chest. "Anyways I need to call my dad and tell him" she muttered walking out the room hurriedly.

"Ansh don't go from here" I told him and walked out.

"Dadima" I called looking through the rooms and found her in her bedroom.

"Dadima what is Madhu saying?" I questioned.

"You're getting married with Piya on the same day, no excuses. Your sister has chosen a registrar and you can do the same" she replied firmly.

"Bu.."

"RK no arguments" She snapped. "You didn't ask for time or anything when you decided to sleep around" she hissed.

"Alright!" I held up my hands in surrender. "We'll get married"

"Good! The shopping, the planning is your responsibility" she told me.

I nodded.

"You can go now" she clipped out, I was about to say something but she glared, glared at me with her deathly glare so I walked out.

Madhu

I settled myself on the bedroom which was RK's apparently pulling my phone out, after I sent a quick text to my dad to call me as soon as he can I decided to play temple run on my phone. I could hear footsteps behind me but I didn't turn.

"You're here? I was looking for you" He started speaking as he walked in.

"I want to ask you something?" RK questioned as he came to stop behind me.

"What now?" I groaned frowning in disappointment as I lost my game. "Thanks ass! I lost!" I huffed putting my phone away.

"Forget the game, why is Ansh obsessed with his willy?" he questioned and I burst out laughing recalling how he'd become obsessed with it.

"What's so funny?"

"You sure you wanna hear this?" I asked grinning widely.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"Well... Ansh has pride in his willy" I giggled. "Dad told him that's his weapon, and it's his weapon against my mom"

"So whenever he gets into a fight he gets his willy out and like dad said he tries to pee" I started laughing loudly now.

"You're all f**king crazy" he muttered shaking his head.

"Whatever" I smacked his arm. "You still want us" I reminded him.

"And God know whys" he sighed heavily.

"This is what you got me out the house for?" RK clipped out glaring at me. After sending Ansh to bed I decided to bring him out and spice him up a little.

"You need to be a cool husband of mine, Pari won't like you very much. Anyways I've only bought you here, do you know what Pari would've done? She'd have made you... um yeah she'd have made you have sex with the strippers"

"And your idea of cool is bringing me here?" he questioned pointing to the strippers club.

"Yeah, now let's go in. you know they might give you a free lap dance as well" I spoke walking towards the door. "Pari and me have been customers here so I'll talk to joey getting you a fr... What?" I snapped as he tugged my elbow turning me around.

"If I wanted a so-called lap dance I'd have paid myself but I don't!"

"You're utterly boring"

"You're f**king crazy" he retorted. "Like seriously Madhu. Did you fall on your head or something?" he huffed resting his hands on his hips.

"Oh whatever, anyways you can throw your tantrums inside" I pointed.

"We're not going" he replied. "Not now, not ever again" he then bent down lifting me like a sack and threw me over his shoulder.

"You Ass! Let me go!" I screamed smacking his back.

He didn't, he instead walked back to the car and dropped me inside and climbed into the driver's seat. I sat there crossing my arms angrily, I hated him right now, how could he?

"That is your room" I pointed down the hallway as I rushed into the room where Ansh was sleeping.

"Actually this is mine" he stepped inside pushing me and closed the door behind him.

"No your Dadima said..."

"I know what Dadima said" he cut me off. "And you see... after last night I decided to break your rule"

"What rule?" I frowned wondering which one.

"The sex one" he responded nonchalantly.

"You come near me I'd f**king you cut up" I threatened to which he only stared at me with a bored expression, I stepped back as he took a step forward.

"Ansh is asleep you idiot" I pointed. He looked thoughtful for a moment then hauled me into his arms and closed the door stepping outside.

"Let me go" I hissed kicking my legs.

"Zip it" he smacked my butt.

"That hurt you bas***d" I smacked his butt back harder making sure it made a loud cracking sound.

"Bitch" he hissed and I laughed loudly, since it was really late I covered my mouth as he headed into his room, closing the door and after he'd locked it he placed me down, I couldn't help but laugh seeing the scowl on his face.

"RK" I warned as he strode towards me.

"Madhu" he repeated in the same tone, his arm went around my waist pulling me till I was pressed against his front. "I want you" he whispered tucking my hair behind my ear.

Oh f**k! I groaned inwardly and kissed him back when he leaned down pressing his lips to mine, entwining my arms around his neck he walked towards the bed effortlessly holding me in his arms, dropping me onto my back he climbed above me smiling.

"After tonight" he pressed a kiss to my eye. "You'll never refuse" he pressed another kiss to my cheek.

"What makes you say that?" I responded swallowing hard as I looked at him, my eyes tracing his features, no matter how much of an ass or a bore he might be, my to-be husband was quite handsome I thought to myself.

"Because my darling" He tugged my lower lip with his teeth. "I'm going to make sure you beg tonight" he whispered. "And remind you how good we are together" he didn't say anything more and closed the distance between us.

Precap - Ansh meeting his Daddy

Credit for Dubby goes to - bikeshsngh03

(Dubby - Dumb Buddy)

Please do hit the like and comment.

Inferno has been updated as well.

All links are sent in one pm if I update more than one FF on the same day.

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice update and rishbala cant resist each other ☺️
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh i love it plzzz update sooon
-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Wow did you end it here!!☺️
RK can't resist Madhu 😳and she plays hard to get.
What a "unique" family Madhu has!😆 
Update soon😃
Edited by ...Halimah... - 10 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
rishbala r irresistable☺️
Sanju... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 dat was one piece of work!!
gr8 goin..
"cuckin frazy ". is apt for d story n characters..
update soon...
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love the name Ansh picked for RK... so cute

and RK and Madhu... RK is slowly making a move
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RK is gonna have a roller coaster ride..too good an update😊
LilApple thumbnail