Posted: 10 years ago
Nice Update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
LilApple thumbnail
u made my day

if u update pm me
...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice update n emotional too.so rk n madhu r getting married.madhu is lonely.thanx fr pm n continue soon
sweettaz16pm thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Part 12

I was sat in the car nervous about visiting RK's grandmother, I'd said yes to RK about moving in though not right away, I needed time to gather my things together plus all the packing would take a lot of time so today we're just going to meet her, plus I need the woman to like me, she was quite nice, so was his sister but once they find out there's an Ansh... I shook my head trying to think of the 1000s of possibilities when I meet his grandmother.

I looked out the window as RK drove through the familiar looking driveway, I recalled the first day coming here, it still was the large mansion with the posh garden filled with different flowers.

"Wow a castle" Ansh squealed from behind jumping on his bum. "Mommy look"

"Yes I saw, sit properly or we're going back home" I replied, he frowned crossing his arms and looked through the window in excitement. RK parked up and climbed out, I followed and RK opened the back door getting Ansh out.

"Ready?" RK looked at me just as nervously as I was feeling.

"No" I shook my head. "Let's drop it for a few days" I suggested wanting a way out now.

"Let's just get through this" he held onto my hand lacing our fingers together and walked towards the door whilst Ansh pulled his hand away from RK's rushing towards the door excitedly.

"Dadima" RK called as he entered, I followed keeping a couple of steps distance between us, I held Ansh's hand stopping him from running like a lunatic.

"RK..." His Dadima walked out smiling, however she frowned in confusion seeing me.

"Madhu aap.." She paused and looked at Ansh. "Yeh sab kya hai?" she questioned.

"Hey girl" Ansh grinned widely and enthusiastically and waved at her. "My name is Ansh" he then held out his hand introducing himself. "What's your name babe?" he questioned. "I love you castle"

I pulled Ansh back covering his mouth and glaring down at him, I looked up laughing nervously and swallowed hard. Shit. Ansh ruined any chances of being accepted here.

"Who is this?" The old woman turned to RK questioning him in confusion and with almost a look of disapproval.

"Your grandson's son" he replied meekly, the woman didn't catch on first but her eyes widened, she looked from me to RK then to Ansh.

She's going to f**king eat me up now and cut off RK's balls. I just know it. Yep I could imagine her burying us in the back garden and standing on top our burial place stabbing a flag into the ground. Yep the woman looked like hitler now in my mind. 

"Kya?" she yelled. "Aapne shadi karliya?" she screamed almost.

"What's gwandson son?" Ansh questioned me quietly, I glared at him warning him to shut up and looked back at RK's dadima.

"Mommy" He whispered tugging my top gesturing me to bend.

"What?" I hissed.

"Lady's got a big voice" he replied.

"Shut it!" I hissed and turned back to RK's Dadima who was glowering at RK.

"Hume bataya nahi? Aur ek baccha bhi hai?" she questioned and turned her head to me, I swear I felt my stomach drop with her glare. "Aur aap Madhu aap hamare yahan aaye meri piya ke shadi ke planning karne aur aap ne... aap chup rahe, kuch bataya nahi?"

"What's ek baccha?" Ansh looked at me.

"Um... I.." I ignored him and tried to look for words to explain but right now I looked like a blubbering idiot before this woman.

"Yes Madhu?" she crossed her arms looking at me for the explanation, I looked at RK pleading with my eyes since I had no f**king clue what the hell to say.

He only looked at me nervous shrugging at me confused himself of what to say.

"Hum intezaar kar rahe hai" she looked from me to RK now. "RK? Madhu?" she looked back at me.

"It was a one night stand" I blurted.

"RK?" she looked at him shocked, her eyes widened almost similar size to large saucers.

"Um... Dadima I..." he didn't finish when Ansh decided to interrupt.

"Hey pansy take me around" Ansh tugged on RK's hand.

"Ansh" I moved forward grabbing his hand and pulled him next to me.

"Mommy I wanna look around" he whined.

"Hum aap dono se baad mein baat karenge" His Dadima gave a look of promise and looked at Ansh.

"Aap chaliye humare saat, hum aapko dikhate hai" His Dadima spoke to Ansh politely and almost kindly with a small smile.

"What's she saying?" Ansh looked at me at the same time as his grandmother.

"Um... I... I've never spoken hindi so he.. he doesn't understand" I explained to his Dadima.

She nodded curtly. "I'll show you around" she smiled back and held out her hand for Ansh.

"Your hands are ugly" he frowned. "They're like my nana's. she's got ugly hands"

I wanted the earth to swallow me up, why, why did he have to speak so much for? Why couldn't he just accept what the woman says rather than questioning or commenting?

"Hmm" she smiled in amusement. "Would you like to look around?" She gestured.

"Yeah man!" he replied and followed as she walked away from the hall.

"Well... that wasn't so bad" I muttered and turned to look at RK who was glaring at me.

"What?" I frowned in confusion.

"Did you really have to mention it was a one night stand?" he rested his hands on his hips.

"What? You want me to lie?" I snapped. "And by the way I didn't hear you say anything, you had your mouth opening and closing like a f**king fish" I hissed.

"You..." he stepped closer pointing his finger at me.

"Don't you, YOU me" I pushed him back. "I'm getting the hell out of here" I stormed the way Ansh and his grandmother went, I could hear Ansh somewhere and followed his voice.

Ho Baby doll main sone di

I walked into the room hearing Ansh singing, my eyes widened seeing the state of it.

"Ansh you dumb wit" I rushed over taking the brush off his hand.

"Do you like my painting?" he grinned innocently.

"Painting my foot! What have you done? That old woman's going to chop you up and blend you now" I hissed. "You've painted her damn walls"

"Well... mommy"

"Don't!" I snapped. I looked at the walls where he'd painted some long thing.

"What on earth is that?"

"It's my willy, I'm measawing it" he pointed. "look" he started pulling his zip down, I knelt down smacking his hand away from his zip. "Stop it mister. And don't you dare get your willy out in front of anyone" I glared. "Where's that pansy's grandma?" I asked looking around.

"She's behind you"

I heard her voice right behind me, turning around I looked at her as she stood by the door.

I smiled nervously biting down on my lower lip. Talk about timing.

"Ansh you carry on" She looked at him then turned to me. "I let him play, this room is going to be getting done since you're moving in"

I gaped at her, she'd already decided I was moving in.

"Come with me" she gestured pointing to the sliding doors, I followed, she slid them open and stepping out we were on a large balcony, she pointed to a two seater chair and gestured for me to sit.

I settled down, nerves getting the better of me, I tapped my fingers on my knees wondering what to say, how to start. How the hell does one talk to oldies? I wondered.

"I'm not pleased with any of this" she started.

"I know its..."

She held her hand up stopping me. "I'm not happy but there's nothing I can do to change it" she paused and looked at Ansh inside the room who was painting away with one hand and using the brush in the other. Thanks for showing me up Ansh. Embarrass me more, this woman would now complain about you. What the hell am I supposed to say when she asks why you're so abnormal? I questioned him mentally, as if he heard he turned to me and smiled my way waving, I couldn't help but smile back shaking my head as I chuckled at his antics. No matter how crazy you are I love you.

I looked away when his Dadima started speaking again.

"I wouldn't change it" she responded gently. "I'm angry at the both of you, not being married and having a child and hiding it from me" she sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry" I muttered. "I'd really had not known RK was your grandson on that day I came" I told her. "I've kept him hidden from RK as well for the last 5yrs, I wasn't going to but I did" I explained. "I had to, I was young and didn't have a clue, I had no idea about anything, I didn't even know RK's name till a couple of days back" I continued, I fiddled with my fingers staring at my toes as they peeped out from my heels. "I'd even asked around for RK after that night but no one knew who I was talking about" I sighed heavily recalling my first weeks of pregnancy, looking for RK crazily, asking every person I know describing RK but no one had a damn clue and 5yrs on I find him when I wasn't even looking anymore.

She nodded. "We didn't live here before, we used to live near St. Mary's, after RK's mother died 5yrs back we moved here starting again" she told me explaining his disappearance from near St. Mary's. "Anyways leave all that..." she paused for a moment looking at me as if trying to study me. You won't get anything but a straight face. I thought to myself.

"I want you both to get married... this weekend" she informed.

"Huh?" I looked at her in shock, confusion, concern. And whatever feelings you feel when you're thrust with some sudden news.

RK

I looked around the rooms and found Ansh painting, looking through the doors I had noticed Madhu and Dadima speaking so I decided to take Ansh with me.

"Have you seen the mansion?" I asked standing beside him as he painted with his hand as well as the brush.

"What's mansion?" he looked at me.

"Um this place"

"No you silly. This is castle. The old bat said it's my castle!" he replied.

"That old bat is your grandma" I blurted unknowingly and cursed myself, we weren't meant to tell Ansh just yet, Madhu wanted to speak to him first. Crazy bitch will kill me.

"No she isn't" He frowned in disgust. "My nana's my grandma! If she hears you say that she's going to cut your willy off" he warned. "She told me she cut pa's willy off as well"

What f**king great parents Madhu has got? Who the f**k says this shit to kids? Especially a 5yr old abnormal one? Why the hell couldn't he have my genes? He just had to have all of Madhu's family's genes.

"Right no more willy talk alright" I kneeled down. "How about we go and look around the mansion?" I asked him.

"Nah.. I can't. I've not finished my painting" he replied sighing heavily. "It's a lot of hard work this" he huffed dipping the paint into the can, paint dripped onto the newspapers that were laid on the floor, he turned away and started making hand prints.

"What are you painting?"

"This is my willy" he pointed to a banana shaped thing. "This is my mommy, this is pa"

"Who's this?"

"My nana"

"So why is your pa shorter than your nana?" I questioned confused, Madhu's old man was tall.

"Because stupid nana's stwangling my pa"

I choked on laugh unable to stop myself and he grinned now laughing.

"Can I dwaw you? Like the park day" he questioned excitedly.

"No" I deadpanned shaking my head.

Disappointed he done the next thing I didn't expect using the brush he brushed my face with the yellow paint.

"Ansh" I groaned standing up and he laughed now excited and started brushing my jeans, and catching my hands with the paint.

"Ansh stop it"

"Let me paint you" he jumped on the spot. "I'll be your fwiend forever" he promised sincerely. "I'll tell mommy pansy is good as well"

"First off mister, Pansy stops now" I told him.

He pondered then nodded. "Okay. Then what can I call you?" he asked. "Can I call you superman? No actuawy superman sucks. He didn't save mommy in the park when she was dying"

I recalled that day and smiled inwardly remembering Madhu on the floor screaming her head off since she'd sprayed herself with mace.

"Hmm... how about you call me...

Precap - ???

Suggestions on what to call RK?

Want something unique and something which hasn't been used.

Dad, daddy, papa - not yet as Ansh doesn't know and only Madhu will reveal it to him than RK.

Please do hit the like and comment.

Edited by sweettaz16pm - 10 years ago
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Freaking Amazing update Dear!I Loved how Dadi took the whole situation in Her hands & made the correct decision!& Loved how She behaved so warmly with Ansh!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!
P.S.I'm really bad at names!So very sorry!
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ansh is a lovely disaster๐Ÿ˜›
so they are getting married and dadima was good..
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vrrry nice dear continu sooon
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love you so much ๐Ÿค— So many updates to so many stories in 1 week!! Please don't stop ๐Ÿ˜Š
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update .i like dadi she is good and normal in all this gang๐Ÿ˜†
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
how abt ansh calling him buddy or sexy
since rk is too hot to handle