riyakhanna728 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update.. loved their nok jhok and e๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pls conti soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
sweettaz16pm thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Part 14

"You're an ass!" I scowled at RK who lay on his back satisfied.

"Well... I did have to keep up my promise" he winked.

"That doesn't mean you f**king make me faint" I punched his arm to which he only rolled his eyes at me, he turned onto his side resting his head on his hand.

"You know you loved it really" he teased smiling.

"Go and just die" I snapped turning onto my side pulling the cover over to my neck.

"Madhu" he called shifting behind and slipping his arm around me.

"If you still want yours arms then I suggest you move them away" I threatened.

"Stop being such a moody mutt" he nipped my neck making me wince. "You begged for more" he reminded me. Because you left me hanging in the middle ass! I explained mentally.

"Oh shut up" I nudged him. "Now move"

"No, I want to sleep like this" he nuzzled my neck.

"Sleep on your side" I tried to pull away, he threw his legs over me and entangled his with mine stopping me completely.

"I'm angry at you so let me go" I struggled trying my best to pull away.

"Stop it!" he hissed. "Or else I swear I'm going to make sure you won't be able to move tomorrow" he threatened. I stopped because the ass really means it.

"Good" I just know he was smiling, he cuddled closer nuzzling my neck. "Good night"

"Just die" I responded with a huff and closed my eyes.

RK

"RK, Madhu kahan hai?" Dadima walked over towards me as I came downstairs.

"Um she's showering" I replied.

"Nahi toh, maine abhi Ansh ke kamre se aayi hoon" she responded, she suddenly glared at me realizing Madhu was sleeping with me. "Aap ko sharam waram bhi hai ya nahi"

"Uh Dadima... I..."

"Aap apne yeh bakwas ke excuses apne paas rakhiye, shadi se pehle Madhu aapke saat nahi soyenge" she stated firmly.

"Dadima we've got a son together so what difference does it make?" I questioned.

*Smack*

"Ow Dadima" I held onto my cheek frowning at her.

"Ainda mujhe sawal mat puchiye" she glared at me then walked into the living room.

Shit! That hurt. I cradled my jaw. Where the hell did she get that much strength from?

"What happened to you?" Madhu questioned as she reached down.

"Dadima slapped me" I responded frowning.

She only burst out laughing like a maniac clapping her hands. "Y... you deserve it" she laughed loudly. "Oh my days! Ansh is going to love this"

"Don't you tell him anything" I held onto her elbow stopping her from going. "Or else I swear you're going to regret it" I hissed.

"Ass!" She smacked my arm away and walked into the living room. I followed to make sure she doesn't say anything, Dadima glared at me when I moved to sit near Madhu so I settled on the single sofa shaking my head in disbelief. Gosh! We already had a kid so what does it matter if we sleep together or not? I wondered. She's probably still angry at me I mused.

"RK bete do I have to tell you to take them to breakfast?" Dadima said pointedly.

"Uh I was just going" I responded standing to my feet. "Madhu, Ansh come on" I gestured.

"Dadima aren't you coming?" Madhu questioned.

"No bete" she smiled warmly at her. "I've ate, mujhe todha kaam hai abhi" she replied.

Why was she being so nice to Madhu for? She was equally at fault, she was also the second person in bed with me. We walked into the dining room and noticed breakfast was already laid out on the table.

Madhu

"Hey dubby" Ansh walked in waving and climbed onto the chair.

"Urgh why do you call him that for?" I frowned in confusion wondering why Ansh was suddenly calling RK such a different and weird name to his usual pansy.

"Because he said I could" Ansh pointed. "Innit?"

"Yes I did" RK replied. "It's quite nice isn't it?"

"It's weird like the both of you" I gave them an odd look. That's what you get my Madhu darling for giving birth to this man's child. And when did this devil's spawn side with his so called daddy? He used to hate this pansy right?

"What do you want to eat Ansh?"

"Ooh I want those coloured things" He pointed to the coloured fruit loops cereal.

I grabbed him a bowl and poured some in for him and added milk. "Eat and don't mess anything"

"I don't mess" he responded taking the bowl out of my hands eagerly.

"Sure you don't" I responded rolling my eyes and settled on the chair. "What are you looking at?" I questioned seeing RK staring at me.

"Nothing" he shook his head.

Once Ansh had finished his breakfast he rushed away to watch tv, I turned my head to RK raising my brows.

"Alright out with it, what were you looking at me for?" I questioned.

"Well..." he paused scratching his head. "We're getting married soon and..."

"And...?"

"When will we tell Ansh about... about me being his dad" he responded uncertainly.

Oh. I'd not thought of that. "Um..." How about I don't tell him? "Today" I blurted.

"Really?" he looked at me surprised.

"Yes, we can tell him today" I nodded. "It's best to get it over with"

He nodded agreeing.

"Madhu bete" Dadima walked in looking at me. "Hum bahar jaa rahe hai, Piya Ansh ke saat hai living room mein, hum wapas jaldi aajayenge" she informed.

"Ji..." I nodded, she smiled at me then walked away without a glance in RK's direction. "Why isn't she talking to you?" I questioned.

"Because I told her you slept with me last night"

"Are you f**king crazy? I've not told my own parents I've started sleeping with you and you told your Dadima who is the most sane one out of all of us?" I shook my head in disbelief. I jumped hearing a scream, and looked at RK in shock and confusion, we jumped out of our chairs and rushed out quickly. 

"What the hell?" I screamed lunging for Ansh, RK rushed in as well and stood in shock seeing his sister's hair being pulled by Ansh.

"Ansh" I tried to pull him back when he tugged harder making her scream.

"Get this animal off me" she screamed.

"Ansh stop it" I tried to free his vice grip from her hair.

"No she call me cute!" he yelled. "You're a punk!"

"Ansh stop it" I hissed pulling him away, she was soon free and stood up backing away next to RK.

"Who the hell is he?" she yelled.

"Piya, you head upstairs, I'll speak to you soon" RK gestured.

"Punk!!" Ansh yelled as she stropped away.

"Stop it" I put him down glaring at him. "What do you think you're playing at? You don't pull anyone's hair"

"Pa said if someone insuwts you, I can pull hair" he responded.

I'm going to kill my old man. What the hell was he thinking?

"Right forget what pa said, you don't ever do that understood?"

"No!" he yelled back and rushed upstairs.

"Ansh" I yelled seeing him running away.

"I'm never talking to you, you shouted at me" he yelled back.

I turned around to see RK who only seemed in shock. "You still wanna be a part of our family?" I questioned resting my hands on my hips.

Precap - Ansh meeting his Daddy

Credit for Dubby goes to - bikeshsngh03

(Dubby - Dumb Buddy)

Please do hit the like and comment.

Sorry for the delay in my works, I'd lost all my data, my docs, my ffs and everything since I'd rebooted my laptop, tried to restore some and only gotten my current ongoing MG ffs and lost all my completed, future stories which I'd banked even RishBala FFs. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i thoght ansh gonna know about RK...any way...bechara RK...๐Ÿ˜†
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vrrry nice i love crazy ansh n bechaara rk
continu sooon
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ansh!!!!
Is truly their kid๐Ÿ˜›
Rishbala stories all gone? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Was waiting for the updates eagerly:(:(
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can you update this story quite often?  Pls pls pls๐Ÿ˜ญ this part was really good. Ansh is naughty๐Ÿ˜† Rk is bechara๐Ÿ˜† cant wait for next part
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh gosh my poor rk
this kid is very much crazy

its very sad that all the stories got deleted๐Ÿ˜ญ
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice update  dear crazy ansh and poor rk .your rishbala ffs gone oh my ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.waiting for next update