Aashlok ss-My family...My Heaven....(Last chapter updated) ..pg49

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Aashlok ss-My family...My Heaven

She searched for Mr. Shlok agnihotri...who was busy in his office work...
She quietly opened the door...and slowly took steps towards him and suddenly said...howww(horrible sound)...
Shlok smiled...

She said ...darr gaye darr gaye ...aap darr gaye na?????...

any guess who is she?????...
ok let me unfold the suspense a little more...
she is shavi agnihotri...shlok agnihotri's little princess...

So some good response needed to unfold the surprise 😛

selected the name shavi from shavi-lover's username...as i really like her username😛

Chapter1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3833887

Chapter2:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3833887?pn=20

Chapter3:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/97251586

Chapter4:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3833887?pn=32

Chapter5:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/97770020

Chapter6(Last):https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3833887?pn=49

Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Aashlok ss-My family...My Heaven

Chapter1

She searched for Mr. Shlok agnihotri...who was busy in his office work...
She quietly opened the door...and slowly took steps towards him and suddenly said...howww(horrible sound)...
Shlok smiled...

She said ..
.darr gaye darr gaye ...aap darr gaye na?????...

Shavi:boliye na papa aap darr gaye na???...

Shlok:ji papa ki princess ...aap ne papa ko dara diya...

She smiled and asked shlok to come and play with her...

Shlok:no shavi beta ...look papa is so busy ...we will play later ...

Shavi:no papa...i want to play now...please...please papa...

Shlok:papa also saying please na...he kissed her ...

But she was shlok agnihotri's daughter...how could she lose...she climb the nearby chair and managed to get to his table...and stood infront of him...

Shlok:was enjoying her cute acts...

Shavi:papa ...bola na chalo...tu bus chalo...aap Shavi ki baat nahi mannu ge????...

Shlok:OK give me 15 minutes...then we will have fun...

But being his daughter ...it was in her blood to get her demand fulfilled by hook or by crook...she throws all his files on the floor...

Shlok:shavi...he shouted...what u have done???...

Hearing this noise astha came running in the room...scared shavi...jumped off the table  and hugged astha ...as she was sure that her mother will protect her from papa's anger...

Astha:what happened shlok???...why are u shouting at her like this???...

Shlok:look what she have done...she cann't wait even for 5 minutes...she has got no patience...

Astha:just like u ...she muttered...

Shlok:what??

Astha:nothing...

Shlok:shavi tell me why u have done this???I need answer ...hurry up speak now...

Shavi:as she was feeling herself safe behind her mother...very confidently said...i don't like to answer anyone...ok papa...

Hearing this...astha started laughing...

Astha:whose lines she is repeating...the great shlok agnihotri's lines...she is really your daughter just like u...

Shlok:also cann't control his smile and signalled her to come here...

She came running as she knew her father cann't ignore her for long...she hugged shlok...he hugged her too...kissing her...

Shavi:sorry papa...

Shlok:no need to say sorry my lil princess...papa saying sorry too because he shouted...papa should play with u na...ok i will play with my princess first then we will do something else...ok...

Shavi:kissed shlok and said...u r shooo sweet papa...

Astha was smiling seeing how his akdu is handling his lil akdu daughter...

The great mr.shlok  akdu agnihotri ...proved to be  a very loving father...Astha and shlok were living a happy life with their 4 years old daughter shavi agnihotri...the shadow of their love...

Shavi was just like his father... angry stubborn agnihotri...because of the extra pampering she got  from his father ...who fulfilled all her wishes...

Today was shavi's birthday...arrangements were going on...

Shavi was playing with shlok...and astha was decorating the hall...but her hand was unable to reach the height to fix the balloons there...shavi asked shlok...papa ...look mama needs help...help her na papa...he went near his lovely wife and lifts her in his arms so that she can decorate the area ...

shavi was really enjoying her mama going taller than his father...

Shlok:u r looking beautiful today...astha...

Astha:shlok...shavi is watching...put me down ...what she will think of us...

Shlok:she is my daughter...she is very intelligent and will definitely understand that her mama papa are romancing...

Astha:sheee...thori si bhi sharam nahi aati na aap ko shlok...chodiye mujhey ab...but shlok was in a naughty mood...as he was putting her down...he kissed her cheek lightly...astha was blushing...thinking that how naughty his husband is...

Astha suddenly turned to see shavi's reaction on their romance...

To her surprise...shavi was covering her eyes with her little hands ...and asked ...papa aap ne mama ko kissy kar liya???...main apni eyes se apney handie utha loon???...

Shlok: lifted her in his arms and kissed her ...and said...who told u to do this???

Shavi:papa...i have seen this in a movie...when papa kisses mama ...kids should keep hands on their eyes...she showed him again by placing her little hands on shlok's eyes...like this papa...she said...

Shlok kissed her saying...u r sooo naughty my princess...

Shlok and astha selected some dresses for her but she rejected all saying that she needs pink fairy dress...and her cake sould also be in pink colour...

Party was going great...shavi got all she wished for...she was really enjoying the party...

Shavi cut the cake and feed cake to  her parents and other family members...

Soon shlok's business partner joined the party with her wife and 2 kids...a daughter about 7 years old named veera...and a son about 2 years old named aarav...

Shavi got friendly with the kids in few minutes...she was playing with aarav as she saw a baby first time in her life...she was noting his little  cute acts...which were really adding to her excitement...

Shavi:veera...how u got a little brother...he is shooo cute...i also want a little brother like yours...from where ur parents get him????...

Veera:my mummy papa gift me my brother on my last birthday...when mummy came back from hospital...when i asked her for gift...she said me showing my little brother that he is your birthday gift...

Shavi got confused...but how they manage to wrap your little brother in gift paper???...

Veera:oh no...aisey thora hi hota hai pagal...baby ko tu mummy papa le kar aatey hai na...samjhi...if u want a little brother then ask ur mummy papa for this???...

Shavi listened to her quietly thinking something...

Well the kids really enjoyed the party...have lots of masti...now all were leaving...wishing shavi  happy birthday once again...

Veera before leaving whispered in shavi's ear...if u want a brother like aarav do ask ur mummy papa...they will also gift u...as its ur birthday today...

Their parents were watching them with surprise that how in short time  their kids have become good friends with each other ...not knowing what they are talking about...

All left...astha and shlok were opening gifts for shavi...

Shavi was happy to see lots of colourful gifts...

Astha makes her to sit in her lap and asked lovingly...now tell me what gifts shavi wants from her mama and papa...

Shavi:mama mujhe na...aik chota sa pyaara sa...

Shlok:Koi toy chahiye meri princess ko...

Shavi:no papa...she made irritated face ...

Astha:tu kya chahiye merey bachey ko...she said caressing her cheeks...

Shavi: mujhe bhi aarav jaisa chota sa cute bhai chahiye...wo bhi abi papa...

Astha and shlok shared an eyelock...

Astha:shavi beta...kaisi baatein kar rahi ho aap...aisa possible nahi hai...she was explaining shavi...while shlok was enjoying this all...his daughter always  surprised him...she was just like him when it came to demand for something...really stubborn...

Shlok recalls that how he in the same way asked astha for a lovely gift on his birthday...their daughter...

Astha:shlok please kuch samjhayen na issey...

Shlok:okayyy baba meri princess ko bhai chahiye na...

Shavi:haan papa aur woh bhi abhi aur aaj hi...

Shlok:par aap ko achanak aaj bhai kyun chahiye shavi???...

Shavi:papa woh jo veera aayi thi uske pass bhi bhai hai aur meri friends ke pass bhi ...bus mujhe bhi gift me bhai hi chahiye...veera ko bhi us ke birthday par us ke mummy papa ne bhai gift kiya tha mujhe bhi aarav jaisa chota sa bhai chahiye na papa please... she made innocent face...please na papa...

Shlok:bhai aisey thora hi milta hai...

He gave a naughty look to astha...i mean ...uss ke liye tu GOD se bohat sari pray kartey hain tab ja kar GOD ji kush ho kar aap ko bhai de gey na...

Shavi:sachi papa????

Shlok:yeah my princess...

Shavi:papa i will pray a lot before going to bed...then in the morning i will get a brother na???

Shlok and astha both  hardly controlled their smiles...

Shlok:woh tu jab GOD ji aap se bohat kush hoon gey tu aap ko khud hi CHOTA sa bhai de den gey...

Astha: ok come and sleep shavi...its too late now...

Shavi prayed for a cute little brother before going to bed...

Astha changed to her night dress and lie down next to shlok...

Astha :shlok ...

Shlok:hmmm

Astha just placed her head on shlok's chest and said ...u both father and daughter are sooo besharam...two akdu's of my life...both of u are sooo adamant...

Shlok laughs ...don't say anything about my daughter...ok...

Astha:u know she went to bed just praying for a brother...u tell me from where.. all of a sudden we can present her a brother in one night...

Shlok:naughtily said...brushing her lips with his thumb...so lets complete my daughter's wish na...lets give her what she wants...

Astha:shlok...aap bhi na...  she hide her face in shlok's chest...he took her shy wife into a hug...and kissed her forehead...

Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Can i bribe you with ice cream to write more??

latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls continue...looking forward to it
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls pls  pls pls continue dear...
awsome intro
pls my sweety 🤗
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
merrab just write more dear. whole forum waiting...
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Can i bribe you with ice cream to write more??

yummy...cann't resist ...now i have to write soon...
TomNJerry... thumbnail
@rbb1😛

@neelum😊

@latha😛

@dreamyjennice😊

@lechu😛

@crazygul😊

thank u sooo much  my sweeties...will update soon

pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4