Posted: 10 years ago
inserting pics dear...updating ...
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aashlok ss-My family...My Heaven

Chapter4 LINK:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3833887?pn=32

Chapter 5

Shlok:let me inform suresh that we reached here...

Astha:OK u finish this...  I m going to take shower...then we will have our lunch together...saying this she closed the washroom door...
but suddenly she again opened the door and came running to shlok...

Astha:please shlok give me your mobile I just remembered ...I have to talk to shavi now...don't know if she ate her lunch on time or not...

Shlok:relax astha...please...relax ...
Astha:I cannot relax now...firstly u call shavi ...then I will be able to relax

Shlok:OK  baba fine...he pulled her in his lap and handed her mobile ...and asked her to talk to shavi...
astha was looking him in confusion ...

Shlok:arey baba what are u waiting for...speak now...

Astha...at least dial the no. only then I can talk na...
but she suddenly hear the sweetest little voice...hello aayi ...hello????...daddi why no one speaking...papa said aayi is coming ...why she is not coming...

Astha:shavi beta...I m here ...how r u doing my baby???...at the same time she stared shlok with sooo much love in her eyes ...like her eyes were questioning shlok that how u always reads my mind...even before I can understand my own feelings...she kissed him and hugged him while talking with shavi...

Astha:shavi...don't miss aayi papa...have masti with daddi and mama papa will be back soon meri Jaan...

After talking to astha... shavi wanted  to talk to shlok...

Shavi:aayi papa ko phone do na please...I have something important to talk with papa...

Astha:u can also tell me na beta...

Shavi:no...I will tell papa only...

Astha gave him mobile saying that ur daughter has something important to share with u...

Shlok:what  u wanna say my lil princess???

Shavi:papa u remember your promise na???...

Shlok smiled...yeah beta ...I remember my promise...

Astha was about to leave for shower but shlok stopped her and she was still in his lap...
while assuring her daughter at the same time that he remembers his  promise ...he tapped his lips and asked astha for a kiss...

Astha smiled and kissed his both cheeks...

Shavi:OK bye papa ...now I m going to play with my friends...talk to daddi now...I m going...

Astha and shlok talk to anjali...and asked her to take care of her and shavi...

After lunch they get ready to meet the clients...
meeting was quite short...they just signed some important papers...

Mr.Raj:one of shlok's client ...was only there today...whil others were suppose to come after the day tomorrow...

Mr.raj:It was nice meeting u Mr.and Mrs. agnihotri...
why don't u join us in the party this evening ...thrown in honour of my daughter who is getting married tomorrow and moreover mrs. agnihotri u can enjoy the mehendi function too...we all are free as other clients will come after one day...I will feel very happy if u will join us...

Astha and shlok  stared each other...

Mr.raj:hey man ...why are u thinking sooo much...u both r our guest and u r coming and that's final...

Shlok ok we will come...

In the evening they get ready for the party...

Shlok:u r looking so gorgeous my lady...he said dragging  her from sari pallu...

Astha:oh really my akdu...
shlok put her arms around her neck...

Shlok:u know what...saying this...a huge smile appear on his face and he slowly bend down to kiss her soft pink lips...

But someone knocked on the door...

Shlok:oh GOD what kind of hotel is this???...they always disturb me when I m romancing my wife...idiots...

Astha was smiling on his expressions ...

Manager:sorry to disturb you sir but ur car is ready ...

Shlok:OK we are coming...

Shlok:astha...you bought gift for Mr. Raj's daughter???...

Astha:yeah shlok...

Shlok:OK let's go...

It was a wonderful party...astha and shlok felt like they are in their own home...Mr.raj was so kind to them...and his whole family was giving them special importance... ...
on girls side mehendi function was going on...they also apply mehendi on astha's's hands and feet...

Mr.raj:so Mr.shlok...as clients are coming the day after tomorrow...u have to stay here for 2 days...hope u will enjoy ur trip here as u got lots of free time to enjoy the shimla valley...

Soon a man with wine glass joind them...and he signaled the waiter to bring tray there...

He was shlok's personal secretary once...but due to some bad incident...shlok fired him...and now he used to hate shlok agnihotri...today again on seeing him shlok got angry but controlled himself infront of Mr.raj...and guy also behaved like he never knew him...
he offered  one wine glass to Mr.raj and other to shlok...

Shlok :sorry I have stopped drinking...but the guy insisted him sooo much...

Shlok:please I said na I don't drink now...
the guy again called the waiter...and said bring that special soft drink for sir...he winked and waiter at once understands that what he wants...

This guy  due to lack of any evidence against him...  easily handled all the elegations against him put by the agnihotris and joined mr. raj's company...so till now he was having some personal grudges with shlok...

Soon waiter appears with a glass of soft drink...

Guy:look this is soft drink ...have it...

Because of mr.raj ...shlok took the glass...

After he finished his glass...the guy said...look u drank soft drink mixed with wine...and don't even come to know...u were denying for no reason before...now u will enjoy party more...he gave a devilish smirk to shlok...like he wants to instigate shlok...

Shlok:how dare u ...I already told u that I don't drink...shlok held his collar in anger...u made me to break the promise I gave to my wife...u
rascal...

Mr. raj slapped the guy...and said...mr. shlok is our guest ...apologize from him...right now...I said apologize from mr.shlok...
that guy apologized but muttered ...u have to pay for this shlok agnihotri...

Mr.raj:I am sorry...mr.shlok ...please don't mind...this person is a little bit cracked...u please enjoy the party...

That guy was listening all this standing behind the pillar...he said...today  again...i am insulted because of agnihotri's...now really u have to pay hard...mr. shlok agnihotri...

Soon the atmosphere of the party lightened...

all the ladies...were taunting astha that ur mehendi color is so dark...it means ur husband loves u a lot...
astha was just having a smile on her face...but was feeling so proud of her love ...

Party was about to end...when  shavi called shlok...

Shavi:hello...papa...

Shlok:yes...papa's princess...

Shavi:i forgot to told u that please also bring a doll house for my barbie as she has no house...ok na papa...

Shlok:all his anger flew away on listening her princess sweet demand...

Shavi:papa ...good night...and give the mobile to aayi...i also wanna wish her good night...

Shlok:asked someone to call astha...

As she came he got mesmerised by her beauty...she was looking a stunning in the dark night with fairylights and flowers all around...

Astha:u called me shlok...

Shlok pulled her to one side...yeah shavi's call for u...

Her mehendi was dry...so she took the mobile and speak to her...wishing her goodnight...

After call ended shlok grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall...he was too close to her that even she can feel his breath ...

Shlok:so mrs.agnihotri...is my name written on this mehendi ????

Astha:lets see if u can find ur name...

Shlok:hold her hands and kissed them...

Astha:shlok...please leave me someone will come...

Shlok: let me search my name first...

Astha:please u can do it later...please let me go now...

But he doesn't let her go...

Shlok:u r my wife...and i am not doing anything wrong...and bend down to kiss her...

Astha closed her eyes...but the very next second that weird sensation makes her to stop him...

She placed her hand on his mouth...

Shlok:u drink????...u break ur promise???

Shlok:i m sorry astha...i didn't break my promise...but a stupid guy let me do that...he told astha about everything that happened...

Shlok:but after that drink...i m feeling a constant headache...

Astha:its all because of that drink..u drink after sooo long na thats why...ok lets go back to our hotel...already its quite late...

Shlok:let me say goodbye to mr.raj...

Astha:ok give me one minute too...i left my purse in the room ...i will be just back...

Astha was back in the parking area  but shlok was not there...suddenly someone pulled her arm and pinned her to the wall...she thought him to be shlok...but left surprised to see a drunken man...he was same guy who  made shlok to drink ...

Astha:leave me I said leave ...she tried to free herself...

Guy:how can I leave u...ur husband has to pay for the insults he gave me... he humiliated me many times...now u  will pay for my all insults...he tried to misbehave with astha...

Astha  ...shouted for help...
someone pulled that man from collar and punched him hard...he was none other than shlok...

Astha crying bitterly just hugged him...

Shlok...are u OK?...he asked caressing her face...

But astha was not in a state to say something ...she was
crying and sobbing badly...

her tears made him just mad in anger...he held his collar and started beating him ...

Shlok :how u dare to touch my wife... how u dare to even think of touching her...he took out his belt and beat the man wildly ...
but that was not enough to satisfy his anger...he picked a heavy flower pot and throw on his hand ...the guy shouted in immense pain...

Astha tried to stop shlok but he was all mad at the moment...he was shouting ...u have no right to be alive...you gave my wife so much tears...no one is allowed to give her pain...no one he shouted again...
soon Mr. raj and some other people came and stopped shlok from doing something wrong...

That man though in miserable condition again taunted shlok that u r beating me because i wanted to give ur wife a liitle bit of pain ...and what u did in past with ur wife...was  right????Was that not pain u gave her...if no one allowed to give her pain then u should go and punish  yourself first then ask others...

Yeah that man knew everything about shlok's past...

Shlok:shouted at him to stop all  nonsense...but he was going on and on...

Mr.raj...again slapped that man and asked his  guards to throw him outside his house...

Shlok was getting furious now...he just held astha's hand and left for hotel...

On the whole way he drove the car at very high speed...

astha ...crying bitterly was continuously asking him to slow down...but he didn't utter a single word..

... he was fuming in anger...
soon they reached their hotel room...On entering their room
he threw his jacket on the bed in anger...

PRECAP-Shlok left her alone in the room...
          Astha cried that whole night...

SORRY FOR MISTAKES...

Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update buddy👏..That stupid guy because of him ashlok will fight now😭
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear...and nice and appropriate photos!! 🤗
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Awesome update buddy👏..That stupid guy because of him ashlok will fight now😭

THANK U SOOO MUCH DEAR...
U R FIRST HAAN ...SO GIFT FOR U DEAR...

YEAH REALLY STUPID GUY HE WAS NA😡...
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serviana

Awesome update dear...and nice and appropriate photos!! 🤗

THANKS DEAR...
2ND ONE ALSO DESERVES A SWEET GIFT...

Edited by meerab147 - 10 years ago
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow meerb it was so sweet of U sholk loves aastha very much na great effort all the credits go to U .it was such a beautiful dessert for a weekend thanks a lot  Edited by asholksfan - 10 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmjjppss

Nic update... update soon

THANKS DEAR
hd red rose wallpaper download photo