Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: spate22

Yes, but why do they do it, Diya?!! What's the meaning behind it!! Is it because she's a widow?!!

Shreya

You mean the alta ...well that's like mehandi , in the villiages they decorate a bride's feet with it πŸ˜Š
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I just step out for lunch and end up getting ditched on the old thread!!😭😭

But everyone says TV is so much better.. Got to do something..😭

The bride look can only be for a short time.. Hope the other one is the everyday look.. Lace looked good i feel.. The hair was what i liked a lot in that.. Just gorgeous.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Right hand still looks like  poised to hold a needle, but left is not seen.

and  she  is  holding  her  pallu  in  right  hand  right?πŸ˜†
eventhough  they   r  not  showing  the  right  hand.anyone  can  guess it
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

LOL, It had nothing - Just Sanaya and I didn;t know Anuj so..πŸ˜› 

Are you Indian?(Just asking) . I've never seen a single promo of 24, when does it come?
Indian shows are good yaar. Especially nowadays. Even Ekta Kapoor is coming up with good shows nowadays like Jodha Akbar. Watch it, trust me , you will LOVE it⭐️ And even Veera is so good <3  As for the bad saas-bahu ones, they are replacing them and I am sure they'll come up with better shows. Just like they did with RR.

Actually I wouldn't mind if Sanaya sat at home for all these days instead of doing Chhan chhan. She had 2 back to back hits and suddenly this.

@ bold- A little late,but I think i agree with Kerrie on this.. If not for anything else just that the post-IPK fan backlash will be less on Rangrasiya.. A considerable lot will have given up by now, but I know many remain.. Chhanchhan was a different genre and could better take the whipping and in  the end it dint matter..But RR is a love story and if it had come just post IPK everyone would vehad a tough time..  That sounds sort of mean to CC but the fact remains..
after the 2 promos its quite sure that initial epis will be full on emotional heartbreaking scenes.and all of us know who can do it the bestπŸ˜‰ But I also want to watch a much stronger character who will live life on her own terms not the mahan ever sacrificing daughter or lover
deleteaccount thumbnail
@bkamber ,kbtr,gopolkobita(page-4) - You actually made me look at things differently. I agree with almost everything in your comments , especially this gopolkobita πŸ˜³ - "Otherwise, however good RR comes out, had it been immediately after IPK, she would have faced unnecessary comparisons" 
There's just one thing I disagree with-that Chhan chhan (character) was  different and someone we could relate to. I don't go around teaching people right or wrong every minute of my life. And Chch was nothing new- half of the ladies on TV are now shown as strong or even stronger than Chhan chhan.Such a bore. Even if they wanted to convey something through Chhan chhan (and maybe they did) what's the use? No one actually watched the show. (except SI fans).
And I agree with what Sunara di said - So as opposed to the POV of most people in this thread I totally love those stuff and will anyday prefer that over a realistic character.

@Sunara di, I'll make sure she watches the first week's epis at least. And we dont take much time to get addicted. I am sure we'll love it⭐️
If, in your opinion CC had nothing, IPK in my opinion had domestic violence portrayed as romance

Yes we had domestic violence but Khushi always responded well. In a very different and dramatic way. In such a way that her hater became her lover <3

@Bolt- I am sure they'll be of some help to you when the show starts😳(the words)
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rockystar22

and  she  is  holding  her  pallu  in  right  hand  right?πŸ˜†
eventhough  they   r  not  showing  the  right  hand.anyone  can  guess it

Its implied its in her right hand, but in the actual shoot it may not even be her who is holding the pallu.. Another thing to look for in promo #3.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Deus_Vult thumbnail
by   watching  the  2 promos  can   i  ask  a  question..  
what  the  hell is  a  bride  doing  in  the  middle  of  the  desert  on  her  marriage  day?πŸ€“
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for the new thread!! πŸ‘  I really enjoy going through all the pages,reading the various discussions!                                 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Holyyy! Look at those feet ❀️ Sunara, did you colour the pictures more? πŸ˜† So pretty

hehe ya i did n they came out beautifully!!πŸ˜†
i know we both r obsessed with all her limbs, hands or feet!! ❀️

Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Its implied its in her right hand, but in the actual shoot it may not even be her who is holding the pallu.. Another thing to look for in promo #3.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agree  ...  it  may  not  be  sanz  ...some  of  the  crew  people  might  be  holding  it  to  give  that  effect but  anyway  i  loved  that  scene  and  it  really  looks  as  if  sanaya  is  holding  itπŸ˜ƒ