Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
congratzz  for  thread  11 part  time
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashi11

I am a silent reader of this Forum but find this discussion interesting.

In my view, Sanaya's Chanchan stint helped for the main reason that is a learning experience. I am not qualified to talk much of Chanchan because I did not watch much of it. While I could watch Khushi even when the character was badly mauled and the story all haywire and I could do so only because it was Sanaya, I couldn't do the same for Chanchan because of the lack of story and the poor execution. In that sense Sanaya's acting couldn't rescue it for me. But that is not her fault - an actor needs a good script and direction to deliver and Sanaya herself has admitted that an actor cannot deliver successfully all the time.  But I am sure she can chalk this down to a learning experience - there is perhaps no actor who has not faced failure, but failures help you grow and learn. 

Like some others I too wanted her to take some time and choose wisely and was apprehensive of her her signing another venture so quickly. The genre does not worry me as almost every show will have a love story within it and if one is a lead then the love story will involve the lead too.   The difference in how the story is told and the execution and in this I hope the character is written very differently to Khushi. While I think Sanaya is very good at complex dialogue delivery and has very clear diction and can use voice modulation, I think she does very well in emotional scenes which require minimal dialogue - she can use her eyes, expressions and body language in place of words to make the audience connect.  I am watching the IPK reruns and Khushi's unhappiness over being asked to marry Shyam, her confusion over her feelings for Arnav, and her the conflict over pleasing or defying her family are all so wonderfully conveyed without any dialogues or crying.  I would love to see  Sanaya doing similarly in RR.  She is capable and talented and I hope she is given every opportunity to show that and be a character that can connect.   

What a lovely , clear and lucid post ...pls do become more active in the forum , would love to read more of what you write 😊
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Something that I posted in the previous thread also , very nice work...😊

Credit to MuffinSobti

ohh  wow❤️  beautiful
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashi11

I am a silent reader of this Forum but find this discussion interesting.

In my view, Sanaya's Chanchan stint helped for the main reason that is a learning experience. I am not qualified to talk much of Chanchan because I did not watch much of it. While I could watch Khushi even when the character was badly mauled and the story all haywire and I could do so only because it was Sanaya, I couldn't do the same for Chanchan because of the lack of story and the poor execution. In that sense Sanaya's acting couldn't rescue it for me. But that is not her fault - an actor needs a good script and direction to deliver and Sanaya herself has admitted that an actor cannot deliver successfully all the time.  But I am sure she can chalk this down to a learning experience - there is perhaps no actor who has not faced failure, but failures help you grow and learn. 

Like some others I too wanted her to take some time and choose wisely and was apprehensive of her her signing another venture so quickly. The genre does not worry me as almost every show will have a love story within it and if one is a lead then the love story will involve the lead too.   The difference in how the story is told and the execution and in this I hope the character is written very differently to Khushi. While I think Sanaya is very good at complex dialogue delivery and has very clear diction and can use voice modulation, I think she does very well in emotional scenes which require minimal dialogue - she can use her eyes, expressions and body language in place of words to make the audience connect.  I am watching the IPK reruns and Khushi's unhappiness over being asked to marry Shyam, her confusion over her feelings for Arnav, and her the conflict over pleasing or defying her family are all so wonderfully conveyed without any dialogues or crying.  I would love to see  Sanaya doing similarly in RR.  She is capable and talented and I hope she is given every opportunity to show that and be a character that can connect.   

@bold  i  love  this  line...👏

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Something that I posted in the previous thread also , very nice work...😊

Credit to MuffinSobti

I think i missed it there.. Thanks, its beautiful and the backhand swipe wow!!😊😊
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Holyyy! Look at those feet ❤️ Sunara, did you colour the pictures more? 😆 So pretty
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Yesss, the second and especially the third snaps make it very clear ... it's alta all right.

Again attention to detail ... in most villages, they would use the traditional methods of applying alta, which is either by hand or by very coarse brushes made from the hair from a camel's tail, or whatever other animal they rear. The fine designs made by mehndi cones are very much an urban innovation ... so if they're planning to show a village which is still backward in terms of culture and traditions, they're going about it right.

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes, but why do they do it, Diya?!! What's the meaning behind it!! Is it because she's a widow?!!

Shreya
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spate22

Yes, but why do they do it, Diya?!! What's the meaning behind it!! Is it because she's a widow?!!

Shreya

even after 2 brilliant promos none knows much abt the characters rather than der names.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just step out for lunch and end up getting ditched on the old thread!!😭😭

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

LOL...So watching on mute does help :p Cause your missing water-bottle observation was hilariou. Oh...and don't worry about watching the promo on TV. I'm sure watching it on laptop must be 10times better than watching on my non-smartphone, very small screen mobile. Maybe thats why I found such a huge difference.

But everyone says TV is so much better.. Got to do something..😭

Sanaya's look was lovely in those pictures , though honestly lace sleeves are not a very rajasthani thing 😆 But that much creative liberty is allowed I guess...
Very curious to see sanaya's everyday look in the show , in the promos she is the gorgeous bride in red ...hope the everyday look is similar to the photos we saw , would be nice 😊

The bride look can only be for a short time.. Hope the other one is the everyday look.. Lace looked good i feel.. The hair was what i liked a lot in that.. Just gorgeous.. 😊😊

Originally posted by: princessunara

u know this really can't prove anything lol.. for all intents and purposes she is simply keeping both her hands on it and not in the moment.. its what we do when we contemplate.. u can't see the needle at all to make that assumption just by the half crouched angle of her right hand..

but anyway i still say team right hand for me! 😆

Right hand still looks like  poised to hold a needle, but left is not seen.