Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dolly_11

I don't think In US colors India is available
They must be having colors US cuz star plus has starplus India Star plus Singapore and Star plus UK ..they all have their own schedules 

I watch it online. I know I don't have colors here
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bolt

I am on the East Coast New York area and Colors is available on the dish network, but not in the cable service. Therefore I will be watching online.  I am hoping we will have written updates so I can read up on each episode before I watch it. 

I have subscribed Colors because we do get Colors on the West Coast. But it's a bit different than the Indian one. However, I will probably be watching online when I at Uni as I will not be able to wait for such a long time to get back home later in the night! It will be 9:30AM but online takes about half hour+ to come on!😔
I'm hoping for WU too, as it's difficult to understand Hindi for me.

Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

Its perfect what has been written about our barbie doll! ❤️

PS: Its sexy list published version
PPS: Credit : Biji (She i not on IF)

Aptly describes the beautiful and talented woman, Sanaya Irani.

TFS Sunara.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

I'm excited for Sanaya show but at the same time I don't trust this PH after knowing they cheated the DDEJ fans. The promo's they were promised Raghu and Antara now they're taking a 20 year generation leap replacing the leads? I find that very unprofessional on there side.   

I know what you mean Aalz! But you know, if the makers had realized that the leads are not good enough, they probably wouldn't be facing such a situation today ! I am not trying to sound offensive against any DDEJ fan or the actors enacting Rantara, but it's a well known fact that they are not good actors. I am sorry but for a show to do well, good acting is required, anything below mediocrity has no place in this industry and I have seen many such examples in the past too. Of course a story needs to be written well, execution should be good too but if the leads can't manage to give the show what it needs, then its time for makers to think of their show's betterment, and its not the makers who have a say in ending a show, it's the channel's call Aalz. Anyways, I have trust in this PH.. they probably have learnt from their mistakes and I hope and I am pretty sure they won't repeat this with RR!
And absolutely no offence to any DDEJ fan here, this is strictly my opinion :)
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So many pages gone and thread khatam... Oh have to read some pages. Waiting for their appearance in BB7, CNWK, new prmo and SBS SBB. All this will start only after 15th as the show nears and after 25th we will have lots to watch. One our grand release is a great news! Yeah looking forward to all this!
Guinea thumbnail
Pls move to thread 12 😊