Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

@Sunara - Something like that would never trend! See, the thing is that this trend is way too important to even try to take such a risk. It HAS to trend, and we HAVE to play completely safe!

Oh ok then ðŸ˜ƒ
-Drishti- thumbnail
^Sorry! Next trend, we'll make sure to add RangRasiya too. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: golpokobita

Well said! An oasis in desert. Although I think, Sanaya fans are really lucky.. She never remained away from the screen for long! 

That is true ... we have been very lucky in that. Not only does she enjoy working, producers and channels are happy to work with her. Since she first started lead roles with MJHT, she has never been offscreen for more than a few months at a stretch. 

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoMercy

Akki bhaiya..
I wish MB bounces back but I dnt think it can again achieve what it got earlier...
Beintehaa...
I am sure it will be Struck in averages...
The show has got a very tough time slot to crack...
Bt RangRasiya will do very well

Don't tempt fate, guys ... *fingers crossed* ðŸ˜›

Hope Rangrasiya does very well ... if the storyline is good, and the characters are well written, then it should do well. All the actors are very good, and they have assembled a very good creative team. 

I hope Beinteha does well too ... I'm not impressed with the hero. It's in a very tough time slot, but again, if it is well written, it has a chance. 
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Guys i heard that on 30th dec First epiosde will be 1 hour..from 9:30 to 10:30,,That day Uttaran will have no telecast

Awesome!!!! 
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I'm excited for Sanaya show but at the same time I don't trust this PH after knowing they cheated the DDEJ fans. The promo's they were promised Raghu and Antara now they're taking a 20 year generation leap replacing the leads? I find that very unprofessional on there side.  

If a show doesn't work, the PH and channel has to make changes as they feel right ... whether those changes will work or not, is up to the audience to decide. CC was not getting TRPs so it went off air ... DDEJ is not getting trps, so the makers have decided to change the leads. 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Don't tempt fate, guys ... *fingers crossed* ðŸ˜›

Hope Rangrasiya does very well ... if the storyline is good, and the characters are well written, then it should do well. All the actors are very good, and they have assembled a very good creative team. 

I hope Beinteha does well too ... I'm not impressed with the hero. It's in a very tough time slot, but again, if it is well written, it has a chance. 

The Main Lead Is Harshad Chopra, The Other One Is Just The Parallel Lead ;) 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will catch Beinteha to be honest that over that stupid Saas babu crap 🤢 The lead actress is Amrita sister she's lovely just like Amrita :)
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaya100

I'm liking this guy more and more  

I remember someone (I think it was Diya) had one said that Sanaya has found her professional soulmate. I really agree now. This tweet shows that he's as dedicated as Sanaya is. I remember she shot for IPK even when she had lost her voice, she shot for Chhanchhan with injured legs , when she couldn't even walk properly, and I have heard she continued shooting for MJHT while she had malaria.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I will catch Beinteha to be honest that over that stupid Saas babu crap 🤢 The lead actress is Amrita sister she's lovely just like Amrita :)

Even Qubool Hai Airs At That Time Naa?! 🤔 I'm Sure Many Will Like This New Show Because Harshad Chopra & This Cute Lady Will Look Quiet Sweet Together, I Guess .