Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golpokobita thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

That is true ... we have been very lucky in that. Not only does she enjoy working, producers and channels are happy to work with her. Since she first started lead roles with MJHT, she has never been offscreen for more than a few months at a stretch. 

Its only because she is always on high demand! 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope RR does well on the TVT chart. 2+ to 3+ are decent numbers for colors, I'm not hungry for RR to top the chart but a decent TVT to keep the show running for 1.2 to 2 years is enough for me. 
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly_11

@neet 2407 I don't contribute to the trps cuz i am not from India

I am from Pakistan and we have a time difference of 30 minutes from India..In india it's 9.30 and in pakistan its 9

Well you will be able to watch it way before me I'll have to wait another 5 hours to watch RangRasiya
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

<div>

Its only because she is always on high demand!

Yeah the producers and channels (and it seems media) miss her nearly as much as we do!
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I hope RR does well on the TVT chart. 2+ to 3+ are decent numbers for colors, I'm not hungry for RR to top the chart but a decent TVT to keep the show running for 1.2 to 2 years is enough for me. 

I want the show to top the charts
If ordinary shows can take such high trps why can't RR do well ?
Sanaya and the whole RR team is working so hard they really need to smash all trp records..I wish this happens ..
I just hope the show is good and doesn't disappoint all of us cuz i have high hopes and expectations from the show and i would feel really bad if it doesn't turn out to be goood ..Promos are amazing and the show is giving a lot of positive vibes I am hoping that it will be great and won't let all of us down
Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
As much as I love the promo's I'm keeping my expectation abit low here.
dolly_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Well you will be able to watch it way before me I'll have to wait another 5 hours to watch RangRasiya

I will watch it with all the people in India
cuz when its 9.30 in india It's 9 pm in Pakistan ..we are half an hour behind India in time
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
9:30 in India is 11:30 am in America. 
dolly_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

9:30 in India is 11:30 am in America. 

I don't think In US colors India is available
They must be having colors US cuz star plus has starplus India Star plus Singapore and Star plus UK ..they all have their own schedules 
Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly_11

I don't think In US colors India is available
They must be having colors US cuz star plus has starplus India Star plus Singapore and Star plus UK ..they all have their own schedules 

I am on the East Coast New York area and Colors is available on the dish network, but not in the cable service. Therefore I will be watching online.  I am hoping we will have written updates so I can read up on each episode before I watch it.