Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanz.

Even Qubool Hai Airs At That Time Naa?! πŸ€” I'm Sure Many Will Like This New Show Because Harshad Chopra & This Cute Lady Will Look Quiet Sweet Together, I Guess .

No Qubool hai airs at 9:30 the sametime spot with our show Rangrasiya. They're so many connection between QH & RR.

Mohit & Ashish wife are both side characters in Qubool hai.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
^ nice finding .. :) OMG RR will compete QH .. im crossing my fingers .. 
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

No Qubool hai airs at 9:30 the sametime spot with our show Rangrasiya. They're so many connection between QH & RR.

Mohit & Ashish wife are both side characters in Qubool hai.

Hello so weird Qubool Hai airs at 8.30pm in the UK I always thought they had the same timings as India
Yes Mohit and Archana being in Qubool Hai at the same time in quite a coincidence!
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanz.

Even Qubool Hai Airs At That Time Naa?! πŸ€” I'm Sure Many Will Like This New Show Because Harshad Chopra & This Cute Lady Will Look Quiet Sweet Together, I Guess .

The male lead's name is Harshad Arora not Harshad Chopra
Media people got confused with the names and published wrong info about the male lead..U can google Harshad Arora and find out for yourself about the whole thing  
dolly_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Hello so weird Qubool Hai airs at 8.30pm in the UK I always thought they had the same timings as India
Yes Mohit and Archana being in Qubool Hai at the same time in quite a coincidence!

Qubool Hai airs at 9.30 pm in india and i am a regular viewer of QH πŸ˜³
I really don't want RR to get the 9.30 pm slot cuz it would be tough for me to choose between the both ... and i don't want my 2 fav shows to compete with each other
If one of them gets very high trps it won't be good for the other πŸ€’
9.30 pm is a very tough slot cuz Star plus Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai is also doing very well infact it is the slot leader for a long time now
Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly_11

Qubool Hai airs at 9.30 pm in india and i am a regular viewer of QH😳
I really don't want RR to get the 9.30 pm slot cuz it would be tough for me to choose between the both ... and i don't want my 2 fav shows to compete with each other
If one of them gets very high trps it won't be good for the other🀒
9.30 pm is a very tough slot cuz Star plus Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai is also doing very well infact it is the slot leader for a long time now

That will be a tough one for you Enjoy QH until the end of December as there will be no competition or
come live in the UK and you can watch both with no problems!! πŸ˜‰
dolly_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

That will be a tough one for you Enjoy QH until the end of December as there will be no competition or
come live in the UK and you can watch both with no problems!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† i would love to move to the UK but i obviously cannot do that soo i think i will have to watch one of them at 9.30 and the other one in repeat πŸ˜‰
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly_11

πŸ˜†i would love to move to the UK but i obviously cannot do that soo i think i will have to watch one of them at 9.30 and the other one in repeatπŸ˜‰

Yes unfortunately the best option for now. YRKKH will find it hard to hang on to slot leader with QH and RR now coming on at the same time I think it can be beaten
Sigh if only TRPs didn't matter you could watch either and not feel guilty!

golpokobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

oh gosh i just realized its 6 years to yesterday that i joined IF!⭐️ n weirdly enough I think yesterday I didn't login to IF at all! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† wow! I can't believe its been that long! 
I mean i was anyway loitering around  from 2 yrs even b4 that but I made the account only then cz with school it was very hectic before that..

i pretty much grew up with IF..This has been my home away from home for so long.. made so many friends.. So its the one special place on the net for me πŸ˜³

Anyway was good to remember...even if it was a day too late! πŸ˜†

What a co-incidence! I, too, joined IF on 6 Dec.πŸ˜ƒ (Although its just one year for me!)
Congrats! That was a long journey for you...
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
dolly_11 thumbnail
 @neet 2407  I don't contribute to the trps cuz i am not from India
I am from Pakistan and we have a time difference of 30 minutes from India..In india it's 9.30 and in pakistan its 9 
Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago