Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

TS: Last Night!

PART 2 (A)

Flashback continued...

There Khushi was standing at the entrance in an elegant red saree..RED..his favorite colour.. But what he saw beside her, made his blood boil... Her right arm was linked with someone's left.. so  he moved his gaze to that person and was very much shocked to see Aman... Out of all people, what she chooses was AMAN..AMAN..like seriously? He couldn't believe his eyes.. This made his temper rise.. He tightened his grip on his friend who was hugging him,..

Khushi felt someone's gaze on her.. She glanced throughout the hall and her eyes fell on the person who always managed to make her go weak on her knees... She saw him hugging someone very tightly and felt some pain in her heart.. She felt like going there and breaking him apart from whomever he was hugging... But then she looked at her side and saw Aman's smiling face looking at her hopefully.. ready?' He asked her.. She too nodded and said, "Eveready at your service sir!" And then both shared a laughed oblivious to two pairs of eyes shooting daggers at them.. One pair was of Arnav's and the other was of Sheetal's.. Sheetal Kapoor, creative head of AR and love interest of Aman..  Aman Mathur, right-hand man of ASR was just like an elder brother which Khushi never had..

Few minutes back,

When Khushi entered the Hotel, she saw Aman pacing at the entrance. She went towards him and asked about his restlessness.. He said that he was in love with Sheetal and wanted to propose her but she was not taking him seriously.. Khushi had then suggested him the trick of jealousy which always works on girls when they see their loved one with someone else. She was not then aware that she would also be the target of similar trick.. So they had entered the hall together with their arms linked with each other..

But now Arnav was pissed off to see Khushi and Aman together.. Before he could make any move towards them, he heard the host calling everybody on the dance floor.. He gulped down one shot of vodka and moved towards the dance floor with his friend in tow to make her taste the same medicine..

Khushi had no idea why she felt bad when she saw Arnav with some other girl.. Her heart knew that she had fallen irrevocably in love with him but her mind was not ready to accept that... So she shut her feelings and continued her act with Aman to make Sheetal jealous.. She also moved towards the dance floor with Aman when she had a complete idea that she was being cursed by Sheetal.. By the time she had reached the floor, Arnav had already started dancing with his friend.. His friend had no idea why suddenly ASR was so much interested in her today but when she looked at him, his eyes were fixed on somebody else.. She also turned to see whom was he looking and saw a beautiful girl in red standing with a man there.. She now knew the reason and decided to play along.. "They look good together..Don't they?" she asked Arnav.. Arnav, who was staring at Khushi was brought out of his reverie by her voice and asked, "Huh..who?" Then she pointed at Khushi and Aman.. Arnav gritted his teeth and pulled his friend more closer when he saw Khushi glancing at him.. He saw something green in Khushi's eyes and was satisfied..

Khushi who had been watching Arnav dancing clenched her fists.. She just took the glass from the waiter who was passing by and then gulped down two glasses back to back and then made a bitter face.. Aman looked at her then horrified and said, "Khushi, it was whiskey!".. But damage was already done. Khushi had already started hiccupping but she managed herself and assured Aman that she'll be okay and they had to complete the task.. In reality, Khushi was not at all fine.. She knew soon the alcohol will take a toll on her but she still started dancing with Aman.. Sheetal was unable to see the sight in front of her and immediately went towards them and pulled Aman towards her, hugged him and told him that he was hers and pushed away Khushi.. Aman was going to stop her but Khushi nodded negatively and showed him a thumbs up and walked towards one of the tables.. All of this was noticed by Arnav and he then knew that it was all an act to hook up Sheetal with Aman and he heaved a sigh of relief..  But now alcohol had started taking toll on her and Arnav was still dancing so she moved towards the washroom to freshen up.. Arnav saw her moving and excused himself and followed her..By the time he reached there, Khushi  was already coming out but she looked like she was about to faint.. Before she could fall down, Arnav held her by her waist and stopped her from falling.. She then looked up to him and smiled slightly.. He too smiled at her.. But he could smell some alcohol so he straightened her and asked," Khushi, are you drunk?" She gave out a sarcastic laugh and said,"Why are you bothered? You go and dance.. Go go.." She pushed him to go back but she was too weak before him.. So he just picked her up to take her to his room which he always had booked in that hotel as he was really pissed off now.. He turned a deaf ear to all her pleas to put her down.. He opened the door with the card, entered the room, closed the door with his leg and put Khushi on the bed and asked,"What were you doing downstairs with Aman?" She again bit her bottom lip which Arnav hated the most coz it turned him ON and said, "Wohh..Amanji needed help in wooing Sheetalji, so I was just helping him.." Arnav was happy at her innocent answer and got up to leave but Khushi held his hand and said,"Where are you going, leaving me all alone?" Arnav was surprised at her sudden query but soon understood that she was drunk.. But before he could move, she pulled him down and it was so sudden that he landed completely on her and their lips brushed with each other.. They were lost in each other's eyes and didn't know when their lips again met each other but now for a kiss which was tender one at first but soon turned passionate.. Soon it dawned upon Arnav who was also drunk but he could control his senses, what were they doing and she was not in her senses, so he pulled back.. But khushi held his collar and stopped him and said, "You know Arnav, I had always dreamt about you as my Rajkumar.. I don't know why I feel that pull towards you which I haven't felt for anyone till date, not even Salman Khan" , she chuckled and continued, "We have never gone alo..ong with each other, but sti..ill I feel for you..Do you.uu fee..eel the same?" Arnav was dumbstruck at her confession..'Yes, he felt the same ! But could he tell her that?' He decided to go with his idea and also voiced out his feeling, "I feel the same,Khushi! My heart beats faster when you are near me, I feel some pain in my heart when I see you with someone else.." Saying this he hugged her.. "Then make me yours!" he heard her say.. "No Khushi, I can't! You may or may not remember this tomorrow.. I don't want to take the advantage of this situation.." he tried to make her understand.. But she was not ready to understand she said, "I don't care about tomorrow.. I just want to live this moment with you.. " And this did it.. Arnav also lost his control and soon their clothes were scattered all around the room and room was filled with the sounds of Arnav's groans and Khushi's moans.. Finally Arnav kissed her for one last time before collapsing beside her and asked with concern, "Tum theek ho? Are you in pain?".. She also snuggled closer to him and said, "No.. its paining a bit but its fine.." and continued, "I love you!" He also smiled and pulled her closer.

Next morning Arnav woke up first and saw Khushi snuggled so close to him.. Her head in the crook of his neck, her hands around his waist, her breath fanning on his bare chest and their legs entangled with each other.. But then it dawned upon him what they did last night! He was finally happy and content.. But he was unsure that she would remember it or not.. So he released himself from her and got up to freshen. He came out of washroom to see that Khushi was still asleep. He glanced at the room to see what mess they had created last night. He was glad to know that he was her first and the secret to be told, even she was his first.. Many girls threw themselves at him but he had been a tough nut to crack always.. But Khushi was the only girl who had been successful in entering his shell.. He smiled at her sleeping form covered in white sheets.. Just then his phone rang, so he immediately picked it up and moved out of the room to attend the call not wanting to disturb Khushi..

Khushi woke up 5 mins later and was shocked to see herself wrapped in white sheets.. Then she remembered last night even if she was drunk, as it was too good to forget and blushed to herself! She looked around the room to find Arnav missing.. He must be in washroom!' she consoled herself.. She got up holding the sheets around her to check the washroom but he wasn't there too! So she searched for her phone and called him but it was busy, she tried many times, but no use! She then came to a conclusion that he had really left her all alone after the wonderful night they had spent.. It didn't matter to him, she didn't matter to him! So she quickly dressed herself, took her purse and moved out of the room crying over her fate...

10 mins later, Arnav entered the room to find Khushi missing.. He did same things as KHushi but found her nowhere and she didn't answer his call too..' Had she gone away? Did she forget what happened last night? Does she think I took advantage of her?' He sat on the bed with all his thoughts making rounds in his brain.. So he decided he'll not tell her anything about last night when they meet again.. If she thinks like that, he would not stop her..

continued below.. Part 2 (B)

Happiness Always...

$hraddha...😊

Frozen_Ana thumbnail
TS: Last Night!

Part 2(B)

continued from above

Then following days they met in office but their behavior was strictly professional with each other.. Lavanya was his pretend girlfriend then.. Everything changed one fine day.. Khushi finally decided to consult a doctor regarding her morning sickness.. She was then happy as well as confused on hearing the news of her pregnancy.. She was happy that she was going to be a mother but confused how she would break the news to her family and especially Arnavji.. Would he accept the child as his or would he tell her to abort? She had no idea. She just hoped for the best. She at first decided against telling Arnav about her pregnancy.. She decided she would raise the child single-handedly.. So she headed directly to office.. But destiny had some other plans.. Her Report file got mixed with the other files which needed Arnav's attention.. She realized it after a while and by the time she could go and get it, Arnav had already read it and was also happy and confused.. He had mutually broken up with Lavanya earlier that morning and was going to tell Khushi about his feelings..But then he got to know this news. He was happy as he was sure that he was the father of the child but confused that did Khushi want the child? He didn't want to force her to keep the child.. Just then the door had opened to reveal Khushi, both were looking at each other confused about each other's feelings.. But without wasting anytime, he called Khushi in and asked her, "When were u planning to tell me this?" Khushi knew he was angry from his tone.. She was scared, "Umm..umm.. I just got to know about it today! I came directly to office after being at doctor's clinic.." She blurted. Arnav smiled a bit and asked, "Do you plan to keep this baby?" Khushi looked up straight into his eyes and a bit hurt by his question said, "Yes Mr.Raizada and you don't need to worry about that! Before you ask me to abort this baby, let me tell you that I can completely take care of both of us without including you in our life! You'll never be troubled Mr.Raizada!" she ended with moist eyes and choked throat.. Arnav was very angry after listening what she had to say.. So in two long strides he was near her and held her by shoulders and said gritting his teeth, "We are getting married right now!" Khushi was hell shocked to hear that.. She never expected this but somewhere she felt very happy.. "But you don't have to do this Mr.Raizada. You'll not be troubled by any of us." He observed that Khushi had changed and developed all motherly protectiveness for their unborn child.. He felt like smiling but controlled and said, "Look Khushi, its not about whatyou or I feel. I want my kid to have his or her father's name .." She looked upto him when he said my kid' and he continued, "Yes Khushi, this baby is as much mine as much it is yours. And I am not one of those who wards off his responsibilities." Without giving any chance to her to speak, he took her hand pulled her out of the office towards his car while taking care not to hurt her.. He called his Di on the way to the temple to inform about his decision and handle the situation at home.. Khushi was still in daze when they reached the temple.. All the arrangements were done at the temple as per his orders. They soon got married.. This was not the wedding Khushi had wished for but still she was feeling content.. They had returned home after rituals and even the Guptas were informed by Anjali about their wedding and everybody had accepted their wedding whole-heartedly.. Everybody knew about Khushi's pregnancy too but now that they were married, no one had a problem with that..

Arnav was pulled out his thoughts with Khushi's voice. It had been two days since their wedding. Two days of post-marriage rituals had tired her out. She was saying, "Arnavji, you didn't have to do this! See what the media has to say about it all now.."

He turned towards her, held her by her shoulders gently and said, "Look Khushi I have to say something about why I married you in such haste.." Khushi looked up bewildered but he continued, "I don't know if you remember the night we made love" he could see her heated cheeks, "but I had wanted to tell you so many things that day.. You were asleep when I woke up but then I had got a call from one of my international clients, so I had moved out of the room to take that call.. But by the time I returned u were already gone! I thought you didn't remember anything and assumed that u thought I took advantage of your drunken state. So I decided to stay away from you." Khushi interrupted before he could continue, "How could you think like that Arnavji? I remember everything from that night, It was too beautiful forget. I got up and you were nowhere to be found, I even called you but it was busy. I thought I didn't matter to you so I left immediately." She finished with a sob.. Arnav hugged her close to his heart and said, "You're too precious to let go, Khushi! I had fallen for you since the day you had come for the interview. You never tried to hit on me like other girls did and were honest and sincere with your work.. I knew that even you had some feelings for me when I saw jealousy in your eyes when u saw me dancing with other girl and then you had also confessed that night. That night was equally special to me just like you. But was scared to tell this, if you would not trust me. And being with Lavanya in last few days was another of my few failed attempts to make you confess your love. So we had broken up mutually. So there was no heartbreak, I never loved her, neither did she." She smiled at him genuinely hearing his confession. He continued, "After this all I want to say is, I Love You!" and kissed her forehead. Khushi was overwhelmed to hear those 3 words she was waiting for a long time. So she immediately hugged him tightly again and said, "I love you too!" as tears made way down her cheeks. He saw the tears and wiped them off with his thumb, deciding to lighten the atmosphere, said, "Waise Khushi, if you ask about the baby, I am glad that I am going to be a father but I didn't know that I could make a girl pregnant in first go!" This statement of his was returned with a smack on his chest from Khushi. Their talk was interrupted with a knock on the door.. It was HP whohad come to call them for dinner. After he went, Arnav again closed the door and pulled Khushi towards himself ad took her lips in for a mind- numbing kiss, Khushi was shocked at first but then gave in. They pulled apart to catch some breath. "Mrs Raizada, we have a long night to spend today!" he said with a smirk. But Khushi's smile dropped as she said, "Doctor has strictly advised no intimacy till I complete my first trimester. It's not good for the baby!" Hearing this, even Arnav's face dropped. He said,"No problem, I can wait! I don't want any complications with either you or the baby!" Khushi smiled at his concern and continued, "Waise the good thing is..." Arnav looked at her as what she had to say, "My first trimester end in next week. Then we have to visit the doctor then we can... you know.. ummm!" Arnav so happy to hear that, he just picked Khushi up and twirled her around...

Then they lived happily ever after...

THE END

Happiness always...

$hraddha...😊

Edited by Shradz_K - 10 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

UNRES πŸ˜‰

Amazing TS... Absolutely loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by varsha2KD - 10 years ago
jeya0301 thumbnail
Loved it..:) cute happily ever after story..:)
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this TS and the twist is just..πŸ‘,
Aman n Sheetal!!😊.
finally the confession by Arnav.
thank you so much.
take care.😊

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fairy tale story...awesome 
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Thank you everybody! πŸ˜³
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I knew it there was more to their night together
They both really loved one another
But didn't know if the other did
Had they not been drunk well things would be easier
But then had they not been drunk this wouldn't have happened either
It did and that's what matters
So aman and khushi were trying to make sheetal jealous
Whom aman loved who loved him back
In the process another jealousy triangle happened 
Which is why they ended up confessing and making love
But minor mu happened
Though it cleared thanks to the baby
Awww that was cute
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Please continue soon :) Edited by Swaran13 - 10 years ago
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Please continue soon :)
Sorry about the double posts. Just read the second chapter.  Lovely ending.  Great work :)
Edited by Swaran13 - 10 years ago