ArShi TS: Last Night! Part 2 A & B NEW 04/12

Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guysss, this is my first Two-Shot... Actually it was going to be an OS, But I felt like writing more. So it became a Two shot 😳... Hope u guys like it!

TS: Last Night

Part 1

"Arnav Singh Raizada most desired bachelor of India has suddenly tied a knot with an unknown girl and ended his bachelorhood... We were not able to reach him as he had kept his marriage a very low-key affair... We'll soon try to find out who that lucky girl is!"

"Arnav Singh Raizada's long time girlfriend Ms. Lavanya Kashyap has abruptly left the country hearing the news of his sudden marriage. We assume that there was heartbreak involved. We wonder what made the great ASR get married to a small town girl, is there a baby on the way?!"

"Arnav Singh Raizada has not made any public appearance after his marriage, we wonder what is the reason behind his disappearance."

Khushi Gupta now Raizada, newly-wedded wife of ASR switched off the TV abruptly as the news ended and turned towards her very own husband who appeared to be very calm even after hearing such news.

" Arnavji? What is all this? Such news is making rounds in the media today and still how can u be so calm? And how did they even come to know about our marriage?" Khushi asked a bit infuriated with what was being shown on the TV screen...  Arnav looked up from his laptop screen to see his beautiful, newly and suddenly wedded wife with lines of worries on her face looking upto him hopefully...

"Don't worry Khushi! This is what media is known for! To create such news!" , he said in an attempt to calm her down.. "You may be used to such things, but I'm not! Do you understand?", she retorted. And before he could say something, she continued, "And that second news, that's completely true, isn't it? There's really a baby on the way!" and sat with a thud on the bed with her head in her hands. Arnav looked at her with concern and was immediately by her side and said, "Look Khushi, Don't stress yourself so much. It's not good for you and the baby!" Khushi then looked at Arnav's worried face and said, "See I and the baby are the cause of all the problems that you are facing now! If I hadn't told you about my pregnancy, you would not have to marry me! I am the one here at fault! If that thing had not happened the other night between us, you would now have been living a peaceful life with Lavanyaji! It's my fault, if I didn't tell you about the baby, you wouldn't have felt forced to marry me!" She ended with pain in her voice.

When Khushi spoke about that night, Arnav's thoughts immediately drifted to that night when everything had happened..

It all happened three months ago...

There was a business party held by AR, on their recent success after launching their new autumn collection worldwide. Khushi being Arnav's PA, was asked to arrange the party in a five-star hotel, matching the class of AR. Arnav was extremely impressed with the preparations for the party as soon as he entered the hall a bit earlier in the evening to check out the preparations. He looked around the whole space and suddenly his eyes paused on a petite figure in salwar-kameez standing in the corner of the hall checking her to-do list. Arnav then unconsciously started walking towards her and paused when he was just behind her.  Her hairs were tied into a loose bun which rested on her nape and her naughty fringe making its way again and again to her beautiful face. Khushi felt someone's presence behind her and turned to see her boss ogling..umm..no.. staring at her. Arnav seemed in no mood to start the conversation as he was busy staring at her. Khushi felt a bit uncomfortable under his heated gaze and decided to ask him what he wanted. So she asked ," Umm.. Sir.. ummm. You need something?" "You! That's what I want." he so much wanted to say. But alas! He didn't want to scare her away. So he composed himself and said, "Nothing Khushi! But I must say wonderful job! He said again admiring the whole preparations. Khushi couldn't believe her ears.. Was just Great ASR standing in front of her and openly praising her.. like really? So she asked uncertainly,"Umm.. Sir, are you praising me? I can't believe." but immediately regretted on her words seeing his eyes shot up to hers and a smirk forming on his lips. He promptly answered, "I'm not praising you Khushi, I'm praising your work! At least now stop calling me Sir. Nobody does that except you." Khushi bit her bottom lip hearing Arnav and he let out a groan looking at her. 'Damn this girl! Always steps on the wrong nerve of ASR! Control Raizada! he chided himself. Then he continued, "Aren't you going to get ready for the party, Khushi?" The way he always said her name in his husky voice, sent a chill down Khushi's spine. She immediately gathered herself and said with a slight smile, "I will Sir. Just have to take care of two-three things more, then I'll head home to get ready as I require very less time for it!" Arnav gave a slight nod and looked at her in disbelief because other girls who worked under him had taken an off today just to look their best, for the party unlike her who was still busy checking last-minute preparations when the party was mere an hour and half away.. This was the thing he admired most about Khushi, she was never bothered about her look and about what other people would say.. She then excused herself from him and went away to check other preparations. After that when she was satisfied with all the preparations, she headed back home on her scooty to get ready..

The party started at sharp 7.30pm. Arnav was happy as all the guests and his business associates were praising the preparations for the party.. But the one who was to be credited for it had not yet arrived. He was looking every now and then at the entrance waiting for her arrival.. He was slowly getting attracted to his PA but it seemed much more than attraction what he felt for Khushi.. Just then a model and an old friend of his walked up to him and hugged him and he hugged her back. And when he looked up to the entrance his eyes went as wide as saucers...

Phew!! Here's the first part... The flashback will continue in the next part.. And there's also a twist further... Did you like it?

Please like and comment! Your comments do matter...

Index-

Part 2 A & B- page 5

Happiness Always...

Shraddha...

Edited by Shradz_K - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was interesting.
Arnav being cool about a lot of things and Khushi being anxious about the TV speculations!
...Tripti... thumbnail
Nice start...

Eager to read what  happened in the past...

Continue Soon...😊

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Ohmygosh this was simply amazing! x
Neha.AS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ITS MEANS ARNAV  not love khushi ...😑😑😑😑😑
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2