Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update Srushti.

dhritarashtra conviniently forgot Anga was under Hastinapur. You've made Anga an enemy of Hastinapur. Please Angaraj forgive Arjun for this mistake.๐Ÿค”
Who writes these dialogues? Is it necessary to add filmy touch in everything?๐Ÿ˜”

Minaxi...I think Shivji is taking revenge...He must be laughing somewhere in the Caves of Amarnath ...that you ditched me because of a bad track and caught up with this show...and since you are now CB and can't run away ...I am going to take revenge๐Ÿ˜† I have serious doubt that Krishnaji has consipired along with him and both are laughing at my plight...๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Because EVERYTHING that I praised about this show was so lacking yesterday...the silent Arjuna...the conscientious Karna, the balanced Bheeshma and the shrewd Vidur...
The only thing consistent were Shaku and "mere bache" ...and ofcourse  I loved the set and the cinematography..but I am not going to praise it..lest that also gets ruined๐Ÿฅบ 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Why does Kunti need to be introduced to her niece?  If anything, she should be the one doing the introducing.  And what's this w/ Dushala praising Krishna - she'd probably not even have heard of him.

Yudi asked Dushala did she complete her education?  Given the sort of ditz she is (here), did that even deserve an answer? ๐Ÿ˜†

The best part is that Krishna Arjuna were like two years apart in the age..And Subi was born after Vasudev was released from the jail...So apparently Subi is almost 10 years younger than Arjun๐Ÿ˜† so at this rate she should be coming with her pigtails๐Ÿ˜†
Melkor thumbnail
Just wanna ask something.Are the CVs of Mahabharat and DKDM related to each other in some way?They want to portray Karna as arrogant and all.Well,Bheem crushed his lotus and that was pretty harsh too but aren't they wasting time?The events in this episode weren't in any book of Mahabharat that I have read so far.Why don't they show the stories that aren't known to many but are in the epic?Anyway,I am not going to interfere.I am going to come straight to the point.I loved Karna and will always do no matter whatever tricks the CVs play.Arjun-Subhadra's potential love story looks interesting but isn't this too soon.I guess that as Subhadra is in Hastinapur,the CVs will show Durry falling for her and a potential love triangle.
Srushti Ma'm,if you ever read this,I just want to tell you that how much I love your updates and the title for this update is just perfect.

And last but not the least,someone please slap Kunti's so-called friend or should I do it all by myself?What is she doing here in Hastinapur?Doesn't she have any family or business of her own?๐Ÿ˜ก
krsna17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have doubt what does CV's mean?
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Astoria

Just wanna ask something.Are the CVs of Mahabharat and DKDM related to each other in some way?They want to portray Karna as arrogant and all.Well,Bheem crushed his lotus and that was pretty harsh too but aren't they wasting time?The events in this episode weren't in any book of Mahabharat that I have read so far.Why don't they show the stories that aren't known to many but are in the epic?Anyway,I am not going to interfere.I am going to come straight to the point.I loved Karna and will always do no matter whatever tricks the CVs play.Arjun-Subhadra's potential love story looks interesting but isn't this too soon.I guess that as Subhadra is in Hastinapur,the CVs will show Durry falling for her and a potential love triangle.

Srushti Ma'm,if you ever read this,I just want to tell you that how much I love your updates and the title for this update is just perfect.

And last but not the least,someone please slap Kunti's so-called friend or should I do it all by myself?What is she doing here in Hastinapur?Doesn't she have any family or business of her own?๐Ÿ˜ก

wow a triangular love story.. Ssshhh!! lets not give them ideas please.. they might have some spies here too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

About Kunti's friend!! She is irritating me a lot.. They might have used Kunti's Man-Satchi instead. And she is given a seat too at par Kunti.. May be happens when Balpan ka Sakhi holds a big secret of the queen.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And what did Miss Subhadra do? Oh I in 2013 AD will not dare give those looks to my heartthrob when all are around.. girl with guts I should say She dint look good too with that wide open mouth and her costume also looked like she came from a dance shoot set straight ๐Ÿ˜•

segad thumbnail
i liked the fast handling of the story in earlier episodes but now you are right they are rewriting Veda Vyaasa's Mahabharat.
Subhadra was born after Krishna killed Kamsa.  that makes her almost 15 yrs younger than Krishna.  Arjun was only slightly younger than Krishna so he should be at least a decade older than Subhadra.

this entire episode and the karna arjun scenes are fabricated
Surish thumbnail
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU. I am glad I didn't watch this nonsense. ๐Ÿคข

From now only WU for me...for a few days. If the story comes back to track, I'll watch...if this goes on for a month or more...good bye Mahabharat from me.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashwini_D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was finding this to be a decent enough version of the Mahabharata, but now they seem to be messing with the plot and the characters with every episode. None of the characters are supposed to be black and white, completely evil or virtuous. That's the beauty of the Mahabharata, when you change your point of view, the interpretation of the actions of its characters also changes.
Duryodhan over here is so uni dimensional. Or maybe it's just the actor who is portraying him who is not being able to do justice to the character. Dushalla, even though a minor character, ends up being annoying. And as somebody mentioned before me, what's with Kunti's friend?! Are you telling me that Kunti did not acknowledge Karna as her son just because her maid-servant cum friend advised her against it?! 

**Spoilers ahead for those unfamiliar with the plot **

A minor complaint compared to the one's above ones, but during the contest between the princes, Bheem and Duryodhan clearly strike each other below the waist which was against the rules of a mace-fight. Doesn't require much research considering that this very rule is broken by Bheem when he kills Duryodhan in the end.
Edited by ashwi_d - 10 years ago