Mahabharat Written Update 29/11 Arjun, Veena and CVs imaginations!!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›

And What an episode😲
Did  I praise the CVs for giving me a silent and concentrated Arjun or Did I praised CV for their strong character portrayals...OR did I praise CV for showing the dark side of every character?? Where did I go wrong that suddenly every character has sprouted horns and it is ready to lock it with the horns on other charactersπŸ˜•

What is WRONG with you CVs...you couldnt handle a bit of praise🀒

Anyways, since no Cvs have ever heard my cries...I will just ramble off to the update!!

So The Garden is all garden garden..I mean decorated for some party I guess...and Kunti Maiyya enters with her not so good friend🀒 who taunts the wandering eyes Kunti that this celebration is "Family only" (Then what are YOU doing here, gatecrasher??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›...Guards...Nikalo isse bahar!!)

Dushala comes and brings her friend from KanyashaalaπŸ˜• and it turns out to be Subi aka Subhadra...and introduces her to Kunti...(E lo bolo Bua Bhatiji are being introduced by Dushi!!! ) and Kunti says some random dialogues of how happy she is on seeing her bro's daughter ..Dushi then drags Subi to their place and Subi sees Arjuna Ramp walking...I mean entering...and keeps on staring (Waise ...I know they got married and all...but at this stage toh they are cousins na...So very weird )

Arjuna sees the Kanya Kunwari giving him stares so he stares back, then around, then back at her, then around...and then finally smiles ( Ek smile ke liye itney Nakhre!!) Subi smiles back!! and they part ways to go to their seats!!

Bheem comes to Kunti and demands to sit near her...Kunti is telling him that this is an "all women seating" ...Bheem says he doesnot care as he wants to eat from her hands...Arjun comes and says taht it is better Bheema eats here as he is only satisfied when Kunti feeds him and so if she feeds him, the food will be saved...Bheem walks off saying that he will come here in the end of the feast to eat (All nonsense apart...I am glad that they kept atleast this touch...Bheem and Kunti)

Dushi and Subi again meet the rest of the three brothers...Yudi is happy to see Dushi and praises Krishna before Subii saying that he has changed the traditions of Aryvrat!! Subi says that Krishna says that it will be Yudi who would change Aryavrat...Yudi is all happy and embarassed and so he changes the topic!!! and asks Dushi if she completed her studies "huh?? What Yudi...She just said that, didnt she??" Dushi says yes and is praising Subi that she can play all kinds of instruments when Arjun comes...Nakul sees that Subi is eyeing Arjun so he starts praising Arjun ...and that he can play all instruments too...Bheema comes and sees the exchange too and decides to go with the flow and pushes Arjun on the stageπŸ˜†

Arjun plays Veena and everybody is all happy shappy!!

He stands up to greet the audience when Durri comes in and mocks him for his talent...He and Karna then laugh at all the Pandu bros...Bheem retorts and the atmosphere becomes tensed...

Durri drags Karna back and Karna insults Arjun saying that he might learn Dancing as well...Arjun loses it and takes out a knife to attack Karna...Yudi stops him but just then Vidur and Bheeshma come in and Bheeshma reprimands Arjun...

Shakuni adds some more spice to the whole drama and manages to complain to Dhittu about Arjuna attacking a king🀒 Dhittu apologizes to Karna and reprimands Arjuna (What nonsense is this!!)
Shaku then tells Vidura to do Nyaya on deciding the fate of Arjuna..

Precap : The punishment for Arjuna is to wash Karna's feet with milk...and "Arjuna is bowing down before Karna doing just so (Arrreyyy!! Ye kya Satyanash hai!! And they showed this whole nonsense for the whole of 20 minutes!!! )

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for WU :)) but I dont get it from where CVs got this idea of today's epi πŸ˜• they r writing their own Mahabharat...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not just imagination atrocious imagination
Arjun learnt music and dance in Indralok from chitra sen 
And Subhadra track totaly imaginary 

thanks for the update Srush

I am loosing interest in this show. I had some high hopes from it

but i have to hang around now am a DT member πŸ˜†
krsna17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have doubt CVs means what?
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Srushti.
dhritarashtra conviniently forgot Anga was under Hastinapur. You've made Anga an enemy of Hastinapur. Please Angaraj forgive Arjun for this mistake.πŸ€”
Who writes these dialogues? Is it necessary to add filmy touch in everything?πŸ˜”

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why does Kunti need to be introduced to her niece?  If anything, she should be the one doing the introducing.  And what's this w/ Dushala praising Krishna - she'd probably not even have heard of him.

Yudi asked Dushala did she complete her education?  Given the sort of ditz she is (here), did that even deserve an answer? πŸ˜†
I am feeling utter hopelessness where this show is concerned. ok Drishtrashta might have been evil ok Karna might have been bad ok Ashwathama only saw his frindship with Duryodhan
but no one can be bad all the time unreasonable all the time

can they?

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Why does Kunti need to be introduced to her niece?  If anything, she should be the one doing the introducing.  And what's this w/ Dushala praising Krishna - she'd probably not even have heard of him.

Yudi asked Dushala did she complete her education?  Given the sort of ditz she is (here), did that even deserve an answer? πŸ˜†

I dont understand the purpose of introducing Subhadra here

are they doing it to introduce Krishna?

Do we need Subhadra to introduce Krishna now?

and totaly atrocious dialogues

and to think I have to do dialogues for the NL

Where will i find good dialogues?

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Don't understand one thing? Was Karan always so proud,concieted and arrogant? Or is this CVs imagination?