Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Astoria

Just wanna ask something.Are the CVs of Mahabharat and DKDM related to each other in some way?They want to portray Karna as arrogant and all.Well,Bheem crushed his lotus and that was pretty harsh too but aren't they wasting time?The events in this episode weren't in any book of Mahabharat that I have read so far.Why don't they show the stories that aren't known to many but are in the epic?Anyway,I am not going to interfere.I am going to come straight to the point.I loved Karna and will always do no matter whatever tricks the CVs play.Arjun-Subhadra's potential love story looks interesting but isn't this too soon.I guess that as Subhadra is in Hastinapur,the CVs will show Durry falling for her and a potential love triangle.

Srushti Ma'm,if you ever read this,I just want to tell you that how much I love your updates and the title for this update is just perfect.

And last but not the least,someone please slap Kunti's so-called friend or should I do it all by myself?What is she doing here in Hastinapur?Doesn't she have any family or business of her own?😡

@ Blue..AWww AStoria...That is very Sweet of you.!😳😃 I am glad that you like the updates ...but please why this Ma'am business😆 I feel like a hundred years old😆

Introducing Subi was a creative touch and not that weird as it was having a complete unattached Bheeshma/Vidur towards the Pandavaas...something doesnot feel right!! The grown up kids are just not clinching into the character..and cant say it is the actors' fault!!