Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
You are back!!!!I am so happy for you. Hope all is well. Will catch up with this OS in the next few hours and unRes. Hugs!! Welcome back :)
Edited:

What a simply beautiful tale of falling in love despite having a rather unpleasant memory associated with the person you probably had your first crush on!! Life is all about such second chances, isn't it? And in some small way, this makes you feel better when you think about your own crush that didn't feel the same way about you - haven't we all been there sometime or the other?

It was a good, quiet, simple read mints - and now that you are back - I am hoping to have more of such beautiful pieces from you.

Take care and see you soon :D

God bless!
Edited by meera30 - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mintsd ..shaabbaasshh 😆  i m so  proud of yu .. 😆
awsm OS ..i will give adetailed ""disection " later ;P
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it'
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm!! * a big contented sigh*! This is what i felt when i finished reading this story! The feeling you get after you have greatly relished and enjoyed something!
I had loved this story the first time i had read it as an entry in the os context, and after reading it again today i have the same feelings!!

You know it takes immense courage to go and relay your feelings to your crush because the probability of being rejected or same feelings not reciprocated is always there! So one can understand what all it must have taken for khushi to go to arnav and ask for his friendship! N lavanya totally spoiled it for her! Not only she was ridiculed and humiliated in front of her crush, but she also lost the opportunity to befriend him, something she wanted so much!!
M so glad arnav ditched lavanya!! Mood kharab kar diya usne!!

N i felt so happy for khushi! What a feat she had achieved ,due to her sheer determination and hard work!!

I loved the setting in which they met after 10 years!! I mean in the show the fashion saw set the foundation of their hate story, here it gave their love story a second chance! I always like when the fashion show is projected in this manner!
Loved how arnan not only made good for the hurt that he had unintentionally caused, but also gave her what he had always yearned for! His friendship and finally his love!!

N god the way he proposed to her, the way he changed the whole setting with college as the background so that he can replace one painful  memory with one unforgettably romantic one was just so beautiful!!!
N the best part! He had safely kept that friendship band after all these years! Now how can u even stop ur self  from falling in love with him all over again!

Immensely loved this story! It was just wonderful!

I remember even during the contest , i had been feeling down after reading so many tragic story and your story had instantly lifted my mood!!
I even had inkling that it was written by you, as i had read it after reading your other story khamoshiyan!!! N yes i was right!!!!

Thanks foe writing this wonderful os!!!

N i hope you are well now!
Take care of yourself!!!
Edited by Nandz - 10 years ago
Honeybee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Awww...❤️ This is so sweet!

He kept the friendship band for 10 years😊

Awesome OS😉
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Mints this was such a beautiful OS! The emotions were so brilliant and I fell in love with the OS the moment I read this. I'm so glad this turned out to be yours.

Loved the fairytale ending and the OS had a certain magic in it. Even though Khushi gets humiliated by Lavanya, ten years later Arnav is still her shining prince :)

The image captures all the special moments that Love is envoked .. Beautiful banner by Preet as well, great job!

So happy to see you back on forum, we missed you immensely !
Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was amazing..
loved it.. 😊
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful os
loved it
thanks for the pm
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG MINTS WELCOME BACK DARLING. MISSED U LOADS. HUGS TO VANDANA WHO KEPT UPDATING ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. GLAD TO HAVE U BACK ON IF AND ALSO WITH SUCH A LOVELY STORY.  WOW HOW ARNAV KEPT THAT FRIENDSHIP BAND AND PROPOSED TO HER. HUGS MINTS AND LOVE U LOADS
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful...so romantic that i have tears in my eyes...and welcome back and best wishes for your speedy recovery