Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
mints ... i gave the detailed cmntwa on pg 2 & my bkwaas on pg 5 :-P :-D B-) ... dono parhna ok :-)
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS
I would love 2nd part with La being there and seeing what Khushi has made of her self
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Comment updated here
PS: How could I forget - he kept the band all these years!!! Now if that isn't a guy to fall hard and fast for, then who is!! 
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely spellbound !!!!! Fantastic love story ... This gave me such a warm feeling in the heart !!!!
Viji79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera30

And in some small way, this makes you feel better when you think about your own crush that didn't feel the same way about you - haven't we all been there sometime or the other?

Cant agree more!!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
awww he knew her in college
and he wanted to be her friend but didnt get the chance
but he did now
not only that but he confessed his love for her and proposed
now thats some love for sure
awww so cute right
adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it! 👏  i really liked how u portrayed khushi as a strong girl..and proposing with the friendship band!! 😳 ..that was a hit !..loved it and love u more for the PMs 😉
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Mints...
So good to see you back...
Really lovely OS...Loved it.
FortunaMajor thumbnail
That was a sweet OS...Lavanya was totally mean and I am glad Arnav was able to make up in the end.
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mints, welcome back! :)
This was such a beautifully crafted OS!  While the start intrigued me, the flashback portion had me all shattered for Khushi and the ending simply gave me all the warm and fuzsies!  Love in this case was inevitable! You proved the notion that if something is meant to happen it will happen no matter what, absolutely right ! :)

And so Khushi meets the object of her affection after 10 years, after she has made herself an independent, accomplished and confident woman, she is no longer the nervous and shy teenager, she used to be. It was great to see Arnav being completely under her spell, not that he was affected any less all those years ago but now in the present they are both in a better time and space to be with each other and value each other as well! Arnav's regret at not being able to right the wrong all those year ago, his way of approaching Khushi in the present and finally his way of proposing to Khushi was Outstanding!

Loved it! :-)