Arhi OS : Love is... [Thank You Note : Pg 23] - Page 3

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Res 

Thank you too too too much Vandana 

I'll come later 😉

--edited--

I was going to write an update but then thought before  immersing myself in something and forgot everything, even though it's impossible to forgot the story, but maybe I will be not able to give a comment like this: 

Okay starting from the beginning, when I started reading the OS the first thing that come to my mind was the fashion show, the day that they met, the day that changed their lives for forever, as I was reading I was seeing, now Khushi will come and ruin everything, he will yell at her and so on, but I didn't know that I was reading an OS and not watching the repeat telecast of their first meeting. 

Oh I so loved the way you have described Khushi, it was simply adorable and superb, I can see her, really, you done a great, not just great but a superb mind blowing job, I need you vocabulary😆  seriously😳, I was like this --> 😲 😲

no one till date was able to do that to me and affect like this, well to be honest, just one person, but she write with Khushi's POV so the feeling is little different. 

And here it was completely different, I so loved it, no offence to anyone but, not even the "famous writers" that I know, not that I know, but who's stories I have read was able to make me a part of it. So hats off to you girl. 

"All he remembered were those sparkling hazel eyes, which had awoken a bittersweet memory from a long time ago." reading this lines I got that they know each other, I got it even before but reading these lines I though "oh no they are Ex" but I was wrong, and I loved to be  because what I read was simply and totally lovely, outstanding. 

This is the Khushi, the real essence of Khushi, a chirpy, babbly, sweet and innocent girl, but yet full of confidence, jasbat.

I loved the flashback, I think even if I will try to tell what I felt reading it, I will be not able to do that, jah phir lafs kam par jayenge. So i will just say that it touched my heart, i loved that Khushi even knowing that she is not that rich, she is not the type of girls or boys with whom Arnav is associated, she listed to her heart. And that is the thing about this story that i loved the most, your Arnav is Arnav, not ASR, I just saw Khushi's Arnavji, the one who doesn't hear his brain but his heart. 

I couldn't hate Lavanya here, even if I should have hated her, but I was not able and you know why? Because that words kahi na kahi helped Arnav, I think if it was not for her, Khushi would have not gone away and he would have never realized that she is important for him, that he is starting feeling something for her. 

I think their "Love is" started from that day itself, from the day she left for Mumbai, but it just blossomed completely when they met once again. 

The end of the story, I felt like he took her back to the day she left him, so they can relive that moment and this time he can say what actually he wanted to say at that time but for unknown reasons he was not able to say it and that unknown reasons for me were first of all his feelings, Arnav was and will be always a little confuse soul went it comes to Love 😆

The confession was amazing, awesome, heart touching, I simply loved it.

"I want to tell you that I have fallen head-over-heels in love with you. I want to be bound to you for eternity, KhushiI can see Arnav saying this words and Khushi smiling with teary eyes at him and nodding vigorously, I felt like picture perfect moment, kash yeh lamha yaha tham jaye, this is the feeling that you got when you read something like this and this  is the same feeling i got when I watch IPKKND's Rabba Ve moments and thanks to you I was able to live it even with this OS.   

I loved the way you ended it "And that IS what LOVE IS... isn't it? One word... to describe the purest connection that lies between two beautiful souls." I don't think there would have been batter lines than these ones, while reading them I was nodding like an idiot and was giving a smiled that was going ear to ear, like someone was stretching my lips as to see how much they are flexible. 

Okay stop with my bak bak, I just want to say, I enjoyed reading it, it was simply beautiful and IPKKND reminding story ❤️

Thanks for such a lovely and heart touching shot 🤗 🤗 🤗 

Okay before going 

few pics to make you see how your story reminded me about IPKKND

Your Khushi, the confident and indipendent one but still down to earth

Show wali Khushi, a little chally 😆

Arnav's reaction in the show 

Arnav's reaction in your story, and i love more this one 😉

The perfect ending 

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Read and edited my post on page 1. 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oye Mints, so happy to see your OS. And more than that, I am really happy that your surgery went fine. Good to know that you are healing well. Thank God things are settling in fine with you. But how come you haven't pm-ed me yet with your story, tsk tsk *not a good deed mints darling*.

Loved the story. And loved the way you have sketched the characters of Arnav and Khushi. And Khushi has become a sophisticated model - hmm me loves this story. Beautiful and sweet story. Waise since you are back are you going to update Peek-A-Boo? Me eagerly awaiting for the story update on that FF. Muaah - Good to see you back in action.
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely os..Happy to see u back..all fit n fine..
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
unres'd my comment on page 2 ----> here
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thats a nice OS.. Had read it during the contest... And all I can say is that People meant to be find their way in the end..
Viji79 thumbnail
Welcome back, Mints!! And what a way to come back with such a feel good story. A fairy tale, a dream come true and a celebration of friendship and love. Perfect!!
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...mints...this is fabulous...I didn't get a chance to read and vote in OS contest...thanks for posting it...so so beautiful dear...thanks for the link V Di...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Nice...really love it :)
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back...🤗 
its so good to know u r well now...😃
the os was wonderful.. And i actually voted for this one 😉 so u knw how much i loved it..
Thnx  vs di for the link