Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marialuvsarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please write another soon!
deedeez thumbnail
Absolutely love this story..I was grinning like an idiot through out the second chapter..You write so well πŸ‘
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the whole TS in one go and JUST LOVED IT. 
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm reading it again ^^
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dear! Words r not enough to express my feelings about this transcendent piece of fine work!πŸ˜²πŸ‘ I JUSSSTTT LOOOVVVEEEDDD IT----- my mind, brain, heart, every piece of cell in ma body is screaming that out loud right now!!!πŸ˜ƒ Ya don't understand!!! I read almost anything n everything, like seriously, I think i read almost every story of this forum, though I am a silent reader that is why u don't know me, n I love reading in general! I don't think I have ever read something more breathtaking than this story in this forum, n Gurlyy, I mean it!β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ I have my AP exam tomorrow, I'm guessing u live in NY, so of course, U would know how important that is, but I was sooo exhausted from studying, so I thought of taking a break by coming to the forum as I didn't visit here for a quite a long time now n decided to read this as it said 'complete' n Gurll, Ya don't understand THIS READING MADE MY DAY!!!πŸ€— honestly, Ur sense of humor in between the dialogues n Ur character's thoughts r outrageously hilarious n the perfect balance of EVERYTHING, UFFF, like literally this defined a HEART-FELT STORY!!! ❀️It was an absolute pleasure reading this outstanding piece of writing before my most important test n I truly don't regret taking my time writing this as I believe that U truly deserve to know how happy Ya made me as I was seriously over-stressed n fighting with my life just like the corporate golden girl Zoya in my ways n ufff this was sooo worth it! At the end I was like "OMG!!! No way!!! How can this be done?!!!😲😭" If ya ever write anything again PLEAASSEEE do pm me as I am a die-hard fan of Ur writing!☺️❀️ Thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing a genuine smile on my face after quite a while!                                                            
----LUV YA, GURLLL  
Shiyamala thumbnail
Ahhh it was a mind blowing update.  Thank you
SimplySmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I can never get enough of this story, no matter how many times I read it I fall in love with Asad and Zoya all over again, your writing is beautiful and with the story lines you come up with, a recipe for PERFECT, please write another AsYa OS or TS soon😳
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So cute and beautiful!
You are an amazing writer...do write more soon! :D
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Read both parts
It was so beautiful do continue to write!!!!
wreeti thumbnail
This was breathtaking. I think I actually cried in the middle somewhere.

Too good