Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsm yr
Read both parts together
I loved dis role reversal πŸ˜›
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was a perfect blend of pain and the beauty of how love can slowly make things better. Really enjoyed this TS !!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just read your story all in one go and i have to tell you how awesome it is, amazing, you are really an awesome writer. Thanks for this lovely write up, love it. Very emotional. You developed both characters so well, i m in love with your asya. A big hug to you.Edited by fanraya - 10 years ago
Prem4everRamsha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was the cutest TS I have read... EVER.
I absolutely could not stop smiling! Thanks for such an amazing story, I need more like this! <3

Love,
Ramsha
xoxoxo
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Allah Miyaan...
No words to describe how effin' Amazing this story was ^^
Do you even realize how talented you are??
This was so original, so perfect :)
I'm left with a Big Red Nose and Teary Eyes...
Gawwdd...please keep writing..

P.S--You're amazing ;)
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It is so well written. I enjoyed every part of it.
Loved it.
Thanks for sharing your amazing story.

daydream. thumbnail
Part 1

OH. 😲😲😲

EM. 😲😲

GEE. 😲

ANJALI, YOU HAVE BLOWN MY MIND. NOT EVEN JOKING!!! 😲😲😲

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW AMAZING AND AWESOME AND FAN-FRICKIN'-TASTIC YOU ARE? 😲😲 I AM LIKE, SPEECHLESS BY YOUR AWESOMENESS. 😲

I AM CONVINCED. YOU ARE A GENIUS. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Everything! Zoya's pain and strong facade, Asad's being persistent and adamant to get rid of her pain, Dilshad's sweetness, the pancakes, the flowers, the notes, it was all friggin' MAGICAL.  I am running out of adjectives here! πŸ˜• No. I'm not kidding.

Asad is like SO sweet! πŸ˜ƒ He's SUCH a sweetheart!  The cutest thing. 😳 But my poor Zoe! I feel so sorry for her. 😭😭

I loved the little children though! 😳

I love how he refused to stop annoying her, or get involved with her. πŸ˜ƒ She didn't admit it to him, but she liked it too! πŸ˜‰ Haye, my babies. ☺️ *dreamy sigh*

The pancake part was so beautiful.  Scratch that. THE WHOLE THING WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SPELLBINDING AND ENCHANTING. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you, thesaurus. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Since I'm having such a hard time finding words (and I'm lazy πŸ˜†), I'll comment on part 2 now! πŸ˜‰

LOVE! (I am now your biggest fan! πŸ˜ƒ) πŸ€—πŸ€— 

-Fari. 😳 β€οΈ

*Scroll down for part 2*

Edited by -LiveLoveLaugh- - 10 years ago
daydream. thumbnail

Part 2

(This one's going to be shorter than the one above this, probably. I got tired from the other comment. πŸ€”πŸ˜† And, I'm lazy. πŸ˜†)

Anyways, on to the update! πŸ˜‰

OMG...I...I...I can't even...no. 😲😲😲

The comment below mine is absolutely correct. πŸ‘ I agree 100%. πŸ‘πŸΌ Words are nowhere near enough to describe this masterpiece. πŸ˜ƒ This is breathtaking. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Describing it with words would definitely not do it justice. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

The flowers and the notes are each a treasure in itself. πŸ˜ƒ Those were one of the best parts about this story. πŸ‘πŸΌ I would do anything for an AAK like this one. 😳 He's the kindest, most generous, caring, and warmhearted person ever.  I can't even. πŸ˜› Zoya is one lucky girl, but she deserves it, after all the hardships she had to go through in life. 😭😭

And then of course, they get their happy ending. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The last scene with their kids was one of the cutest and most heartwarming things I have ever read.  Just that part alone. πŸ˜› So just think about how I feel about the whole thing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The pick-up lines? Genius. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Daddy, did it huwt?"

"What?"

"When you fell from heaven."

^πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Their daughter is just the cutest, sweetest little thing. 😳😳 And Asad hates that little boy who has a crush on her, awww!  Overprotective AAK. β˜ΊοΈ Love it! πŸ˜‰

Asad and Zoya have the most pure and beautiful relationship.  I truly enjoyed this story very much, and I hope you write more, Anjali! πŸ˜ƒ You're downright amazing and more, don't you ever forget that! πŸ€—πŸ€—

LOVE! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

-Fari. 😳 β€οΈ

Edited by -LiveLoveLaugh- - 10 years ago
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think words are enough to praise this masterpiece.
This is absolutely one of the best TS, I have ever read.

Concept wise: brilliant. Very different and unique. One of its kind!
You are an amazingly talented writer and one can see that, because the way you have penned down this is exceptionally well.
Characters: Any girl would fall in love with this Asad Ahmed Khan. I did for sure. Lovely to see the change in Zoya, superb!!! 

This story gives you a very beautiful feeling, a I-want-to-fall-in-love feeling... 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anjali, thank you so much!