Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
meenakshi di i also think a thread should be opened.
whether they take our views or not is a different issue. but if we do voice concerns atleast in future episodes they may reduce it.

di i agree that dkdm has lots of distortions.
but dkdm distortions were sort of OK because they ultimately showed the greatness of mahadev and there was positivity in the storyline and each track had a sweet ending.  we dont mind -ve indra😆 but the story of mahadev dev sati parvati ganesh kartikeya is shown very beautifully so its alright.

but here in mb these distortions are way too much negative and dramatic and seem to be spreading negativity.

i was shocked at the way aswathhama is portrayed. if anyone has been watching mb the 1st time they may assume it to be true.

they are making it dramatic and too much negative to gain trps and spoiling the epic which is unacceptable.

i feel open the topic. lets post our views. nothing wrong in trying.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mnx12

All these epi. are already shot, long time back. When this show started, they were ready with 35 compelet epi. & 45 more with just finishing touch needed. Now they are shooting for the sequences we may be seeing after 2 to 3 months.

If they were shooting on daily basis then yes, our suggetions may be worth it.

Regarding distortion, I am part of DKDM forum, which is other Mytho show. Yes these distortions disturbs a lot. They were shooting on daily basis so some of our views were adopted earlier, now they don't.😆

They are going to make a dramatic version, what we are watching is their interpretation, it will be disturbing at times & may be a pleasant surprise at times. Yes, in a Mytho show such changes are not acceptable by many. May be try posting on ⭐️+, FB site, hope it makes some difference.

if they dont listen loss is theirs
have anyone heard about kahani mahabarth kii by ekta kapur
it started with great expections
but went off air soon becoz too much drama and distrotions
as far i like this mb
i just want mb not to be ruined for me and all who heard and read and respct from childhood
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think every forum needs a critics/feedback/suggestions thread, but for this forum it's a must due to all the distortions and confusion.Edited by green_tea - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: whitewitch

whom do i need to pm it

just change the topic and post that mods can make it a sticky , we need it, thank u for changing title
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the only way CV's will pay attention to the feedback or crticism is if the TVT's go down and people stop watching becuase of the distortions.

Becuase at end of teh day this is a business high TVT's menas high ad rates means high revenue.That is all that they want i know its wrong but that is the way business works.So until unless their TVT's go down and it hurts them where it matters the most  that is money i dont think CV's will realize their mistake

In any case i also think there should be a different thread for all the distortions like there is an FB account
Rishi_ thumbnail
The first mistake was make dhristarastra outright -ve.
next turning ashwathama into villian.

but guru drona trying to ruin arjun  was too much to watch. we all know arjun was his fav student. this is just too much.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Distortion starts with Hastinapur shown with waterfalls

Dhrirthasthra's personality ...he was not this rude

Doing away with Satyawati's father's character when he plays an important role in the Mahabharat

Satyawati going to bring Pandu and retiring from there ...she went to the forest with Ambika and Ambalika...nothing of them is shown seems CVs forgot them

Ashwathama crudely villainous

Ashwathama promised to be made king 

skills display as COMPETITION

most STUPID was fighting each other with different weapons

Duryodhan twirling the mace while Arjun shot arrows , i mean huh ???????

Dushala portrayed as wise , calm and dignified sshown like a silly chatterbox asking if Pandu uncle will come from swarg

4 Pandavas defeated and looking up at Kunti while she blesses with smile like a lady standing for election

Dronacharya shooting statue to bring stones on Arjun's head

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
in the rangabhoomi scene i wonder
what are they glrofying arjun or shaheer
no offence to shaheer fans but
it is about arjun not abt shaheer
arjun is major part of mb not the hero
mb is story of all pandavas not arjun alone
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Characters should age properly. Both Kunti N Kandheri did not aged properly .Honestly when  I watched SBB sneak peak of the show.I could not connect to Kunti N Pandav scene .She does not look like mom .She look like a elder sister.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Another glaring omission was the absence of crowns on the prince's heads.
Crowns were not merely used for decorative purposes. They also offered protection- espcially in a situation like this- when dealing with weapons.

Another rant: Why are Dronacharyya, Ashwathama, etc all shown with open flying hair? Have they - like Chanakya- taken some oath? 

Brahmins never left their hair open and loose and flying all over the place. They used to tie their hair in a tuft. 
Edited by varaali - 10 years ago