You touched my heart Arshi SS last Part pg22

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
pt-pg1 pt2:pg7 pt3-pg14 pt4-pg22
You touched my heart Part 1

This is sandystarz19's concept.She shared her concept with me and I elaborated it into a script form.

A 19 year old girl who was struggling hard to manage her father's tantrums.In the mental asylum she ran after him as if he were her son.Khushi who came there with Arnav was amazed to see a teenager being so mature handling a middle aged person.
Khushi sat on the seat in the waiting room holding Arnav's hand.
K:Arnavji...sit.
A:Khushi,why have we come here?I feel scared.
Khushi made him sit close to her.
K:Don't be scared Arnavji.I am here no.Then why are you scared?
Arnav held her hand shivering.He rested his head on her shoulder like an innocent child behaves.
A:Don't leave me and go Khushi.I am scared of loneliness.
Khushi felt upset.She caressed his hair.
K:I am with you always Arnavji.
The 19 year old girl who came back after leaving her father inside saw this.Her heart melted seeing this scene.
She:This lady is such a loving wife.Now a days where can we mind a young wife taking care of her mentally disturbed husband?

Khushi noticed that Arnav has fallen asleep on her shoulder.Slowly she placed his head on her lap.He slept comfortably on her lap like a cute child.
Khushi's eyes struck that girl.Khushi smiled.She smiled back.
K:What is your name?
She:Shivani.
K:Who was that man?
Shivani's face became pale due to pain:He is my father.
K:What happened to your father?
Shivani's eyes were full of tears:After mom passed away due to cancer he is like this.He is admitted here.
Shivani wiped her tears.
S:Is this your husband?
K:Yes.I don't want him to be admitted here.I can't see him along with mental patients.The psychiatrist is our relative.So I bring him for check up and take him back home.
S:He loves you a lot.The way he sits close to you holding your arm...
Khushi became emotional:He loves me a lot.But now he is like a small child who needs his mother's attention.I really miss our golden days.How happy we were!
Khushi burst into tears.
K:It's all because of him.That Shyam.
Khushi's eyes became red due to her hatred for Shyam.
S:Who is Shyam?
K:My husband's brother in law.His only sister's husband.
S:What did he do?
K:He cheated everyone.In Lucknow he stayed in my buaji's house as a paying guest.As per bauji's wish I got engaged to him.Later I realized that he was Anjaliji's husband.He was fooling all of us and I broke off the engagement.I had decided to tell the truth to his family.But knowing that Anjaliji is pregnant I did'nt tell this to anyone.I felt the truth would hurt Anjaliji and her brother Arnavji who loved his sister more than anyone else.I fell in love with Arnavji and we got married.After marriage I could'nt hide the truth from Arnavji.He lost his control and really became the typical rude man ASR while confronting Shyam.But Shyam shed crocodile tears and made Arnavji believe that he has changed after Anjali di got pregnant.He decided to give him one more chance.But I had a doubt about Shyam.

Flash back...

Arnav was thinking of Anjali...her future life.He was worried.
K:Arnavji,can I tell you something?
A:Ya.

K:Do you think Shyam has really changed?
A:Why did you ask so?
K:Somehow I can't believe that Shyam could change all of a sudden.There are people who change with the arrival of a kid.But I feel it's hard to change a person like Shyam.
A:What are you trying to say Khushi?
K:I am worried for di.I doubt whether it's his drama to stay here near me.If so,he will trouble me.He will try to misbehave with me.I am scared Arnavji.

Arnav sat near her:Khushi...I have not blindly believing Shyam.But still I allowed him to stay with us only for di.In this condition I don't want di to cry.Di became pregnant after a long wait.With the revelation of the truth I don't want her and baby to be affected badly.But trust me Khushi...my eyes will always be on Shyam.I won't let him hurt you at all.Don't you believe me Khushi?

K:I believe you more than anything else Arnavji.
With a smile Arnav held her hand.She smiled.

Present...
Khushi:For some time we really thought that Shyam really changed.Later Anjali di gave birth to a baby girl...her Rajkumari.After 2 months she had a small accident.But luckily she was saved.But somehow we felt that the accident was simply an accident.We guessed that it was done by one of his business rivals.So Arnavji entrusted his Assistant Aman to find out the person who did it.Aman caught the lorry driver who caused the accident.

Flash back...

Arnav beat the lorry driver heavily.
Arn:Tell me..for whom did u try to take off my sister's life?
Lorry driver:Shyam Juneja!
Arnav-Khushi were shocked.
Arnav could'nt control his anger:That means Shyam was pretending to be innocent in front of us.He has'nt changed at all.He wanted to get rid of my di to get you.
K:Arnavji..that means after killing Anjali di he was planning to kill you to clear his route?Arnavji...I am scared.
She shed tears.
Arnav held her close to him:Don't be scared Khushi.Shyam won't be able to harm us.This is ASR's word.
Khushi wiped her tears.

Policemen came and arrested the lorry driver.

Arnav drove the car fast.
K:Arnavji,drive slowly.
A:I want to reach home as soon as possible.I want to save my di.At any time he can hurt her again.
K:But Arnavji,if you drive like this we won't be alive to save di's life.
Arnav calmed down a bit suppressing his tensions and drove patiently to Raizada Mansion.
The car reached the RM.
K:Arnavji,what are you going to do now?
A:I have decided to tell the truth to di.I hope she will have the strength to face it.
K:If you stand by her side,she will face it Arnavji.

They went inside.Anjali was bathing.
Arnav-Khushi changed clothes.
K:Arnavji,di must have finished her bath.
A:Khushi,i am really tense.
K:Arnavji...anyways we can't run away from the reality.So we need to do this to save di's life.Otherwise she will live in darkness and in that darkness itself she will get killed by her poisonous snake husband.
Arnav-Khushi went to Anjali.
Anjali looked very happy.She was holding a flower bouquet.
Anj:Chotte,see...Shyamji gifted me this.So beautiful.Today is our wedding anniversary.

Arnav became upset.
He said in his mind:On her wedding anniversary itself her marriage is going to break.
Anj:He will come early to take me out.
Suddenly Arnav panicked:No...don't go out with him di.He will kill you.
Anjali was shocked:What are you saying Chotte?
Arn:Di...he is planning an outing to kill you secretly.He only caused your accident.
Anj:Chotte!Are you in your senses?
Khushi:Di.Arnavji is telling the truth.Shyamji is faking love.He is trying to get rid of you and Arnavji to marry me.
Anjali was shattered.

Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazinggg start👏
loveedd ittt😊
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW AMAZING START
LOVED IT TOO MUCH
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting. Waitng 4 nxt update.
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Continue soon
Thanks 4pm me
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice start loved it thank you for pm.
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice start...
continue...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...congrats on da new story...Awesome update...Loved it...interesting concept...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsom blossom dis is damn intrsting i luv it totaly nxt chp sooon!!! Eager 2 knw wht happnd nxt...grrr can't we get nxt chp luk now...
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
m corious to know what happened next