saruv ss:crazy saachiji sensible dr dhruv(ch 4:pg 7 (4/12)

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hi Evry1..m tina wid a brand new concept just 2 giv competition 2 sm1 who z nt listening 2 me..hope this idea z new nd u like it..
The story of my ss z a bit different 4m the show..here dv z a dr,7 yrs younger than saachi ji who z a filmstar, a superstar..hw they meet nd fall in love? 4 tat read nd find out..
dedicated 2 all reading lovers nd saruv lovrs lyk me ;)
Nd my few frnds on this forum..vinee, prodipto, samaa, preity nd nidhi..plx dnt kill me if u dnt cnsdr me a frnd nd I mentioned u..simply pm me, I ll remove ur name..HAPPY READING ðŸ˜Š

20/11/13
                         CHAPTER 1(the intro)

she ws riding ram singh faster, faster nd faster nd she dint realize this ws giving pain 2 ram singh nd they were gng the wrong way..she ws really very very happy 2day..her 1st movie got hit nd she won an oscar 4 being the best actress, who cud hv wanted more?
all her life ws full of colors, everythng gng just the way she wanted it 2 b..all day busy in shoots nd all night party, dance, loud music, saachi got all the gifts of the wrld..only 1 thng ws lacking..her real life super hero.partying ws her refuge 4m the fact tat despite of being 31 yrs old she ws single..she ws the diva, the heart throb of the nation bt nobody had ever touched her heart as yet...she ws all hearts nd flower type of a grl who believed in filmy romance even in real lyf...bt 2 her dismay she never found sm1 of tat sort uptil nw..wen ever she felt gud or xtremely sad, she used 2 ride ram singh oops sher singh...nw before u wander or take me wrong lemme clarify sher singh ws saachi s favorite horse..(disappointed?lolx...no worries..read more)
saachi had no1 in this wrld..her parents died in an air crash wen she ws 7..she had vivid memories of them if thr were any..she ws brought up by her family frnds the goels who had only 1 son dhruv who ws just few months old wen she came 2 live wid them...1stly she ws reluctant 2 accept the new home,the new environment nd the kiddo dhruv!!bt he ws so cute nd friendly tat slowly she started accepting him..wen saachi came bck 4m school she straight away went 2 dhruv's room nd both played a lot all..she started calling him dv as a nick name nd slowly every1 followed..

wen dv started speaking,he used 2 call her akki...

mr nd mrs goel were happy tat both r going along well so they dnt need 2 worry much..saachi ws never gud at studies..she ws a very naughty child..instead of stdyng,she used 2 bunk classes nd sit wid frnds nd enjoy or go 2 some nearby theature 2 watch movies..she ws awe inspired by the limelight nd the fame it brings 2 ppl..she used 2 read on internet abt her fav stars nd their lives nd each nd every detail abt them..she became so fascinated by them tat she decided 2 become a star..

whereas dv ws always a carrear oriented nd ambitious guy..he ws friendly nd cool bt he never wanted 2 waste his time..he wanted 2 do public service nd help the suffering ppl..so he decided 2 opt 4 medicine nd become a dr...he had a secret crush on saachi since he himself dint know wen?1st in childhood nd teen age he used 2 thnk its cx mayb he z very close 2 her nd z beautiful nd z the only lady aftr his mother tat he has seen nd his racing hormones r working bt 2 his surprise,the fondness ws growing wid tym...

saachi grew up 2 become a super model nd then a super star nd dv became a dr...they used 2 meet less often nw as DV ws busy in hospital wid his patients nd saachi on her shoots...bt wenever they came 2 meet each other,they exchanged pleasentries nd used 2 watch smthng about animals lyk on animal planet or national geographic as animals were their 1 nd only common interest since childhood..

as saachi gained fame nd success,panchgani seemed 2 b a small town 2 her so she shifted 2 mumbai 2 gain more nd more success..fame nd money the more u hav,the more u aspire 4 ws the same case wid saachi..at 1st dv ws so sad tat his akki went away bt his work gav him a rzn 2 divert his attention,if nt 4get saachi...dr dhruv became the household name in paanchgani nd he thot of gng 4 specialization in the field of psychiatry 2 US...he applied 4 USMLEs..his parents at first protested bt then lyk saachi,they allowed him 2 go nd excel in the field he love the most nd so mr DV went 2 US...

saachi on the other hand in order 2 overcome her loneliness bought sher singh,a horse wich she used 2 ride regularly...

so hw ws it ppl??do leave ur cmnts plx...nd suggestions..whatever u liked or disliked plx lemme knw..i knw the 1st ch ws boring 4 u as no saruv romance bt this way gradually the story wud b built na!isnt it??

nw whoever wants pm,plx like this post nd u ll b added..this is an ss,so its nt gng 2 b long thou tat i cn change depending upon the response i ll get 4m this..

love,

tina

21/11/13

So every1 am bck wid a bang..my exam went well..hopefully am gonna clear it nd mom wont kill me..thnks a lot 4 all those who prayed 4 me nd those who wished me..love u all...😊

So here is my update as I ve promised u..happy reading ðŸ˜Š

Hey!whr r u gng??wait wait..i hav a prob here..dv went 2 stdy 4 psychiatry in US bt nw I feel lyk he shud opt 4 surgeory..what do u guys thnk??Dv ka mind change o gayya e.woh kia karay??plx vote 4 it so I cn plan my update accordingly..if dv surgeon bana tou story wud b diff nd in case of a psychiatrist,it d b diff..so plx vote nd lemme dcd soon as I wont b dragging this ss 2 long...max 6 or 7 chapters tats all...so b quick..

Voted??ok gud!

Nw happy reading finally ðŸ˜Š

CHAPTER 2(Jab we met)

2 yrs later..

Saachi is the super star..she did many movies nd all of them became blockbusters..she got fame,success nd what nt?bt smwhr deep she ws sad,her heart ws lonely..she dint find what she wanted anywhere she cud look..she ws in contact wid mr nd mrs goel..mrs goel used 2 send her recipes of tasty food nd saachi cooks them herself as she doesn't likes cook ka bana hua khana..she used 2 visit them often 2..she knew tat dv z in US bt she ws least interested..she used 2 thnk of him as a boring nerd who kept busy wid his patients..she wanted 2 enjoy life,2 explore each nd every corner of the wrld..bt her heart ws in pain..she cudnt sleep at night nd had 2 take sedatives 4 tat..she ws good at morals 2..thou she ws an actress yet she never allowed any1 2 become overly frank,infact she dint let any1 close 2 her..she worked in movies wid good themes,never signed a love story as she dint like fake romance nd she knew none of her co-stars were of her type so she worked in movies wid different themes nd all her movies became hit...nw she thot of exploring the wrld..so she took a break 4m movies nd went 2 paris..thr she saw many places bt here 2 ppl knew her as she ws a super star..ppl ran aftr her 4 autographs nd photographs..this ws making her tensed..she never had any affair or a scandal associated wid her name as she ws very careful wid tat so many guys were willing 2 marry her...

She didn't go 2 paris 4 tat so she had a make over so nobody cn recognize her nd she went into the streets of paris roaming nd enjoying alone..

One day she ws roaming in the super market wen smbody started following her..afraid of her identity revealed she ran 4m thr...she carelessly nd hurriedly stepped on the escalator nd her foot slipped...she closed her eyes as she believed she z gonna fall down nd her arms swayed in the air in an attempt 2 save herself 4m falling or 2 catch sme support..it ws then wen her arm nd back ws grasped by a muscular yet tender hold firmly who pulled her bck on the floor..she ws still in his hold wen she heard an angelic,cute,masculine voice..

Person: tes-vous madame ok?  ( r u ok madam?)

Saachi who thot she ws dead nd tats an angel 4m the heaven kept her eyes closed..she ws literally shivering wid fear..

Person: Madame, vous tes sr .. vous pouvez ouvrir les yeux maintenant ( maam u r safe..u cn open ur eyes nw..)

She slowly open her eyes 2 see the angelic figure who saved her..he ws tall,charming nd breath taking gentle man wid broad,deep,chocolate brown eyes,a beautiful smile covering his face nd a sophisticated nd respectful attire,in simple clothes..(sorry guys m v v bad at expressing the attire of ppl,dnt watch keenly..so plx khudi imagine kerlo..am adding a pic thou..kafi search k baad milli e,thou it doesn't even match the character of dr bt still..kaam chala lo)

Saachi ws dumbstruck 2 c the mystifying youth tat captivated her heart instantly...as he left her,she again ws abt 2 slip bt he held her bck again..it seems tat she doesn't wanna stand on her own feet...wen she caught his arm this tym,she saw akki written on it...she instantly recognized who it ws nd hugged him immideately...

S:oh my!!DV its u!!oops sorry dr dv...btw y hv u written my name on ur arm??

D:hi saachi ji!u ve become a star nd nw I want 2 impress my patients tat I know the diva so I get more nd more patients 2 treat..tats y!(nd he laughs whole heartedly)

S:cmon dr!u knw its u who call me tat nd no1 else..nd nobody knows this name so hw do u expect me 2 become a fool of ur wrds?

Dv became a lil bit nervous..he dint know what 2 say?as his childhood secret ws abt 2 b revealed..

S:what r u thinking??answer me

D:well u dint tell me hw r u here??did they stop signing movies wid u?or u became old nd they wanted sme new face as the audience got bored of u?

S:shut up dv!dnt try 2 divert the discussion..

D:cmon akki!!tell me whr r u staying?why dnt u just come 2 my place nd we cn gather sme memories again?what say?

S:well m here on holidays..wanted 2 explore the wrld..nd am staying at a hotel..hw come u r here??i heard u were in the States!

D:yeah I came here 4 a medical conference nd am staying here 4 2 weeks almost..then bck 2 States...so u joining me?

S:4 sure...lets go!!

PRECAP: SaRuv romance...

Sorry 4 the short update bt tats all I cn manage nw cx all the ideas flew away lyk birds 4m my mind nd cant thnk of anything bt this...I knw its short nd nt upto the mark bt hope u pardon me 4 tat..vinee tats 4 u...

P.S sorry 4 mistakes..i hv nt proof read it..ll edit it later..u cn point out though..nd plx dnt 4get 2 leave ur cmnts..

love

tina

CHAPTER 3=pg 6(updated 25/11)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96563359

CHAPTER 4=pg 7(updated 4/12)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96689709

CHAPTER 5=pg 10(updating)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98663982

MY INDEX

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98664356

Edited by tinatartari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiud

whn ll u start ya...m waitng..

m updating nw itself..happy reading nd do leave ur reviews plx..it encourages me 2 write more nd better...😊
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 omg let me rofl 🤣 what a concept and title 🤣 gonna have lots of laugh reading this... Today don't have time to die... will read and comment tomo...  omg I was thirsting to read SaRuv ROmace  Edited by preity_d - 10 years ago
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh God..lli was literally laughing so loud that others started noticing me...firstly i simple adored how you introduced DV as a few months baby and how he grows fond towards Saachi since childhood...i remembered the cult movie Lamhe...what a great concept and imagination. 
vinee_vinee thumbnail
I also loved the role reversal which you have done...glamourised Saachi and serious Doctor DV. I am happy that you gave work to DV...it will be great to see their distinct sides from what we are used to seeing.
vinee_vinee thumbnail
tina madam you have made me realise what is it like waiting but do update soon...its so intresting
vinee_vinee thumbnail
In order to improve the forum rank its important to acknowledge the efforts of the ones who are getting good rank in the Hall ofFame. i am starting an appreciation thread so that everyone to win that hall of fame also posts more. Please visit the thread Hall of fame to know more.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice concept..
looking forward
ps..i likr ur dp
thanks prodipto fr PM
tinatartari thumbnail
Preity thnks a lot 4 liking the title..it just came in my mind while I ws convincing a frnd 2 write an ss...I wont mention my frd unless the frnd wants tat..it ws nt at all my intention 2 make u guys laugh bt if I did, its great..hoping 2 get a review 4m u soon
tinatartari thumbnail
Vinee madam thnks 4 liking my ss nd m v v happy it served the purpose...
well I wont make u wait 4 long bt hv an exam 2moro nd just came in between my studies 2 chk ur review wich forced me 2 reply...
plx pray 4 my exam so I cn keep writing..or my mom z gonna kill me...she already z v angry, writing on dv?tat 2 in exams!r u mad tina?tats what I hv been listening 4m her