Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

hey tina.. :) nice chapter 3. i luvd it.. so its saachi getting attracted to dv here, right? i like it..
so u can show some flash back of how saachi knew dr dv.. how they became friends n how their bonding strengthens while staying in cottage now..
these r my ideas.. u r free 2 ignore. cont soon dear.

cheers :)

thnks priya nd ur ideas r superb..ll include them in the next chapter tat am planning 2 write nw nd ll mention u in it 2...
😊
thnks 4 giving ideas nd appreciating..it really means a lot..i ws almost gvng up bt ur ss nd the last wrds u said in it tat no matter anybody reads it or nt,i ll update cx i love saruv motivated me also..😊
tinatartari thumbnail

Yday wen I saw dv,I complained him tat nobody reads my ff,nobody cmnts on it nd I pour all my love 2 write the story abt u being a dr😭.it ws my dream 2 c u as a dr in ur any movie or in jlz wich I cud never convey u so I wrote an ss abt u in wich I fulfilled tat desire of mine nd It almost got forgotten...though it wsnt tat superb bt still it deserved at least a little recognition cx it ws related 2 u..nd I ws sad😭..nd dv said 2 me dnt wrry tina keep trying even if u knw u ll fail lyk I did!!😊never stopped trying...nd I read in priya's ss 2 wich motivated me tat I shud write,4 myself,4 anybody who z reading nd liking my ss nd 4 dv who z my inspiration 4 this ss...so here I am back again writing more...πŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 4(how it all began?)

Saachi made a perfect arrangement 4 a beautiful candle light dinner 4 dv..she lit candles 4m the main hallway 2 the dinning area nd she brought fresh white roses(dv's favourite 4m childhood) nd her favourite black roses nd set them in many vases..she sprinkled red rose petals on the table nd arranged everything 4 a perfect,romantic candle light dinner for 2...red wine,dv's favourite pasta and lots of other dishes(u can imagine whatever u like...lolx...)

FLASHBACK

S:come on dv lets do it..it ll b fun..

D:no akki..we cant do that...

Somehow she convinced dv to come with her and ring everyone's bell and then run before they open the door and hide in their garden to see their reaction...

They did it many a times and once there ws a man already outside so he caught dv and told their parents and he was given 1 week punishment of not playing his favourite play station..he was really very very sad but he didn't show her..she came to apologise by making his favourite chocolate pudding for him and she secretly gave him her cell phone to play racing car games...she also wipped his tears...

S:dv lets do it

D:no akki!thats too dangerous..

S:come on mr geek!dont b a crap!!

D:am not acting as a crap but that's not possible akki...

S:u have to do it for me,or I ll be very very sad dv...(saachi made a puppy face which was enough to melt away dv)

D:ok akki!dont b sad..we will go..

And he lied to his parents just for her that he has a college function and they can bring their friends...nd they went to the pub...

Dv was not at all interested with songs,dance and noise...but for saachi he went..there saachi was very much interested to dance..she went there nd got a little drunk and went on the dance floor...she was dancing with staggering steps when some guys surrounded her and tried to misbehave with her...dv came in between and gave them a perfect beating..they were many so he got hurt too..saachi was hell scared but the drink was clouding her consciousness..he was in subconscious state when dv held her in his arms on his back and went home..saachi was high so she tried making noise nd dv had a great difficulty dragging her to her bedroom and putting her to sleep without waking up his parents..he put the blanket on her nd ws about to leave when she held his hand from back...

S:dv don't leave..plx stay here with me...

D:but akki!!u r drunk..

S:I love being drunk dv(she giggled) it helps u say ur heart easily without having regrets..

D(sitting):ok tell me what u wanna say?

S:u know dv I was almost 7 when my parents died,had no one to take care of me..i wud have gone 2 an orphanage had ur parents,my parents' friends were nt there..ur parents have done a lot for me..i would never wanna hurt them..

D:but u dint hurt them..y r u saying this akki?

S:coz I lo...lov...(nd she dozed off)

Dv couldn't understand what she had to say..he tried getting out of her grip but couldn't as she was tightly holding his hand in sleep..

In the morning he woke up to see lying beside saachi with his hand in hers nd the other on his tummy..she had one hand holding his hand and the other hand below his head...(sorry am really bad at expressing romantic scenes)

For some time he was lost in her beauty then he came back to earth,got up carefully and went to the kitchen to make lemonade for her so that her hangover is relieved(have never drunk but I have read it happens lolx..nd I love to watch hang over scenes dunno why so I m compelled to add it here)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Saachi was deep in thoughts that she dint notice the door getting unlocked nd dv getting in...dv was mseumerized to see the arrangements..he spoke up to bring her out of his trance..

D:akki!whats all this??

Nd saachi came back 2 the world..

S:umm..dv..u here?when did u come?

D:just came back a moment ago but why this arrangement?did u call someone here??

S:umm...nope..

D(puzzled):then?

S:its for u stupid...I was free the whole day and I wanted to do something special for u when u come back tired..so I did this all for u..dnt u like it?

D:well I love it..i mean its superb..nobody has done something special for me in a while but that's too much..and this I should be doing for u which I couldn't as I was hell busy with that..but just a small present for u...

S(surprised):why?present for me??whats so special??

D:oh!dont tell me u don't remember...happy birthday dear akki(nd he kissed her on her cheeks 2 wish her)

Saachi was touched by this gesture of dv..though dv did it in a friendly way but she was feeling differently,divine,loved ...

S:thnks dv..

nd she hugged him tightly..dv responded..after a while they separated...

d:ok now that's ur cake

nd he brought a cake which he had placed on the side table while coming to wish her..

then he brought the knife nd plates nd put 2 candles on the cake (I mistakenly wrote put 2 candles on her...lolx...)

d:ok akki!!close ur eyes,make a wish while blowing the candles nd then cut the cake..

s:why?if I ll make a wish would it b granted?

D:yeah it is said that birthday wish is always granted...

So she closed her eyes nd wished:

S: (wishing inside her mind) god I dnt know if its right or not but I want dv..please meray ko dv de do..i want him badly...

Nd then she blew the candles nd cut the cake..it ws a chocolate fudge cake...nd she fed the 1st bite 2 dv..he fed her too nd then the rest of the cake they threw on each other..though dv was a very serious kinda guy but with saachi he always acted like a child..he forgot all his seriousness nd the fact that he was a dr nd he should behave reasonably...

After sometime they were tired..

S:nw mr dv!wont u ask me for a dance??

D:yeah sure..

Nd dv took out his hand to ask for saachi's hand which she gave gladly..he put his other arm encircling her waist..she put her other hand on the back of his shoulder...nd they swayed to the tune of soft,slow music matching each other's steps,then dv moved her round nd then again held her by waist..then he made her lay in his arms while he caressed her face..they were so close that their breaths were brushing each other's face...the dance was turning into an intimate one...he pulled her back on earth,then lifted her up in his arms nd slowly moved her down...her face was getting closer nd closer to his when she was coming down in his arms...when she ws completely on the floor with dv's arms still embrassing her and their faces inches apart,their bodies touching and their heart beats so close that they were feeling one...saachi closed her eyes to take in the moment nd so did dv..he placed his palm on her face nd in her hair nd drew her closer..his other hand snaked her waist..he then caressed her face nd her hair nd he ws drawing his lips closer 2 her 4 a kiss..saachi was lost in the moment nd her favourite man since childhood going to kiss her,her 1st kiss with her favourite man...it ws purely divine nd her dream was coming true...

PRECAP:

Saruv kiss-try...lolx...

Read nd find out

so guys thats all for now...i hope u r liking it though i dont see that u guys r!!!as i see very less cmnts nd likes despite sending pms to all..so this time i have decided to try without pms...plx do read nd genuinely comment do u like it or nt??as its an ss nd i hav planned only 7-8 chapters so even if i dont get enough comments,i would end it after completing but if u guys comment and like i can think of extending it...πŸ˜†

as our forum z reaching 100 pages,am very happy so thats a treat from my side...πŸ‘

happy reading😊

love

tina

Edited by tinatartari - 10 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tinatartari

thnks priya nd ur ideas r superb..ll include them in the next chapter tat am planning 2 write nw nd ll mention u in it 2...
😊
thnks 4 giving ideas nd appreciating..it really means a lot..i ws almost gvng up bt ur ss nd the last wrds u said in it tat no matter anybody reads it or nt,i ll update cx i love saruv motivated me also..😊

welcome dearπŸ€—πŸ€—  will wait for the update. πŸ˜ƒ that's so sweet yar! thnx😊 chalo we both drew inspiration from DV mahashay!πŸ˜† DV baba ki jai ho! πŸ˜†
tinatartari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

welcome dearπŸ€—πŸ€—  will wait for the update. πŸ˜ƒ that's so sweet yar! thnx😊 chalo we both drew inspiration from DV mahashay!πŸ˜† DV baba ki jai ho! πŸ˜†

yeah nd am waiting 4 ur update πŸ˜‰
tinatartari thumbnail
as nobody cmnted nd i cudnt find the link anywhere so cudnt update..
bt here nw i ve found the link,ll try nd update asap...i hope thr is somebody out thr at least who z reading my ss...
really very good writingπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ keep updating😊
tinatartari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya4all

really very good writingπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ keep updating😊

thnks...😊

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Her 1st kiss with her favourite man " quoted, isn't she a hollywood star? πŸ˜² How could this possible that she didn't kiss anyone in reel too... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   anyway the total update was smooth like a knife cutting butter. You do have written the romantic scenes very beautifully.  πŸ‘ waiting for the kiss part β˜ΊοΈ and yes, I second Priyam here, will look forward to read how they become good friends and how the feeling of love started blossoming on them... and how their bond strengthens now after πŸ˜ƒ  take care  Edited by preity_d - 10 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

"Her 1st kiss with her favourite man " quoted, isn't she a hollywood star? πŸ˜² How could this possible that she didn't kiss anyone in reel too... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   anyway the total update was smooth like a knife cutting butter. You do have written the romantic scenes very beautifully.  πŸ‘ waiting for the kiss part β˜ΊοΈ and yes, I second Priyam here, will look forward to read how they become good friends and how the feeling of love started blossoming on them... and how their bond strengthens now after πŸ˜ƒ  take care 

lolx...nope preity as she lives in india,hw cn she b a bollywood star??
nd as i ve nt seen much of bollywood movies bt hav seldom seen any kiss(smooch) xcpt a few latest ones i thnk...so she wsnt tat kinda star...
nd its a double meaning wrdπŸ˜‰
her 1st kiss with her fav man means tat she is kissing her fav man 4 the 1st tymπŸ˜† none of them she kissed ws her fav...
bt then i mentioned earlier she never kissed or became intimate with her any co-star onscreen even as she dint wrk in romantic movies..she wrked in action,suspense,thriller nd horror moviesπŸ˜†
nw do u xpct am gonna giv our very fine,pure,divine nd 1st hand dr dv who never had any grlfrnd 2 a 2nd hand saachi???😭
tinatartari thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvrevolution

will unres tomoro πŸ˜‰ 😊

ll wait 2 c what feedback u ll give me😊