Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                                                CHAPTER 5
hi every1!m bck again!!!though the response is dismal bt still i love writing abt my saruv...
even wen i see lots of ppl sayng saachi z nt right nd all bt once a very sweet frnd of mine on this forum told me tat m mini saachi ji so 4m tat day no matter hw hard i try,i cant hate saachi ji😆
nd i hav a faith she ll trust dv completely 1 day...though smetimes i feel her insecurities r justified cx in real wrld dv doesnt exist nd saachi z realistic!!!
nw abt this ss,hope u like it...fingers crossed...
plx plx cmnt,bash,nd like 2 lemme knw u r reading it...
it encourages me 2 write😊
happy reading

RECAP:
saachi plans a dinner date 4 dv...he comes nd they hav a romantic dance nd they r abt 2 kiss...

dv ws all lost in her juicy,lusicious lips..they were barely inches apart when reality struck him...this was saachi ji,how could he do this to her??ok he loved her but that doesnt means it would be same for her as well as he has no right over her espacially now...so he quicklye pulled back...
saachi was all lost in the moment,ready to be kissed by him...she had never kissed anyone before,all the kissing scenes in her movies were done by her body double as she never liked it..she believed kiss to be an intimate thing,only to be done in love...
she waited with eyes closed but for sometime when dhruv's breath went away from her face,she opened her eyes just to see dv going away from there..she tried calling him back but to no avail and soon he went to his room and closed the door..saachi felt bad,rejected and heart broken...
saachi thinking
how could he do this to me??does it mean he never liked me??did i never mean anything??why did he pulled back??no he loves me..i saw it in his eyes...bt then why did he pull back??he rejected me??because he thinks being an actor,i must have had many affairs while thats not true...omg!!am feeling so low...
nd she sat down on the floor and put her head between her legs nd cried her heart out...
dv on the other hand cried in his room...
dv thinking..
why god why??the only lady i ever loved cant be mine because thats just wont be acceptable to the society...i can fight with the world for her but she always considered me as a junior one and she never took me seriously..had she any feelings for me,she should have given me at least any sign...we stayed together for so long but i couldnot see anythng in her eyes...
if i tried to advance furthur,am afraid i would lose her forever,even as a friend...no,no i cant do that...forget it dhruv..she is just a childhood friend and she ll always be...

nd a lone tear escaped his eyes...and he wiped it off,changed to his night suit,turned off the light and went to bed..

the next day he woke up,freshen up and went out to apologise to saachi for last night..he searched for her in her room but it was empty..he became scared that she might have left but her clothes and everythng ws there...so he searched for her in the cottage nd saw her in the lounge,in a semi lying position,against a couch,hugging a cushion nd sleeping...her eyes had traces of dried tears...when dv saw tat,he became horrified that he had hurt her with his attempt to kiss her nd ruined her evening..he felt guilty...

Edited by tinatartari - 10 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
chapter 5 is getting so sad...so m taking a break nd ll write the rest of the part,hopefully 2moro...
till then tc...