Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I believe the drunk scene was edited out. It was in an article where the board that issues the u/a certificate demanded the drunk scenes and liquor be edited out cause Gujarat has ban on alcohol. They even edited the hot kiss ranveer bragged about. Poor guy lost some quality in his performance because of board.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

@Bold: Yea those were exactly my thoughts when those scenes came but then I was like oh well in the end I liked the movie so I guess I'll just ignore those thoughts of mine LOL ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

all i have to say for this is Leela was Using him only initially as a way to get rid of kersan bhai she was not serious neither was ram from my understanding leela Really fell for Ram only after he comes to her after killing her brother and she gets angry & richa tells them to run  why i say that is that;s when she got the trust thebelief that hey this is the guy who can own up to his mistake has the guts to come & say sorry & will stand for her no matter what that is when she seriously fell for him before that Leela was only having fun & it was all physical she just wanted to get rid of kersan & have some fun 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read a few comments wrong...I thought you guys were wondering about Leela's finger when you guys were actually wondering about Ram's...But yea I think he cut off his finger after he heard about Leela's finger...Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

all i have to say for this is Leela was Using him only initially as a way to get rid of kersan bhai she was not serious neither was ram from my understanding leela Really fell for Ram only after he comes to her after killing her brother and she gets angry & richa tells them to run  why i say that is that;s when she got the trust thebelief that hey this is the guy who can own up to his mistake has the guts to come & say sorry & will stand for her no matter what that is when she seriously fell for him before that Leela was only having fun & it was all physical she just wanted to get rid of kersan & have some fun 

Yea like I said previously...it was lust at first and then actual love but I don't think she was using him to get rid of her fiance...it was just to have some fun or something...

Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Man the movie was quite fast paced...I might have to watch it again to understand it completely ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mayumi

I believe the drunk scene was edited out. It was in an article where the board that issues the u/a certificate demanded the drunk scenes and liquor be edited out cause Gujarat has ban on alcohol. They even edited the hot kiss ranveer bragged about. Poor guy lost some quality in his performance because of board.

Ahh that's why makes sense i was wondering how SLB even okayed those scenes caz they weren't at all of bhansali standards & worst of Ranveer is his whole career 
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayumi

and how about songs chaand, dhoop were chopped...
but i remember bhansali saying that he is not using all 11 songs.
briahna thumbnail

Man the movie was quite fast paced...I might have to watch it again to understand it completely ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

very fast.
i am just reading some reviews..some are saying it was a bit long...damn...i want 20 mins MORE.

To those who haven't seen the movie yet: Don't read the rest of the comment because it kinda has a spoiler...just don't want to spoil it for you guys!!

Guys who are wondering about the finger...It was the mother who cut off her finger...And you can see in quite a few scenes later on that she was missing her ring finger.

i know about leela ki finger am talking about ram ki finger 
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

i know about leela ki finger am talking about ram ki finger 

Yea I know...I read the comments wrong...I edited my other post LOL ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

But yea I think he cut it off when he heard about Leela's finger...
Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago